She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

PSA TEST

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #18577 [Ignore] 30,Jul,09 14:06
Anyone over 50 who has prostate cancer in there family should have a total PSA test done when your doctor draws blood yearly. I just found out that I've got prostate cancer and now my prostate is coming out. When I read the book that I was given by my doctor about food and exercise I was doing it all, but still got prostate cancer.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Moved to new server, please report errors   2.Do I pass that toilet roll test?   3.Easy test to spot fake pictures   4.Most embarrassing orgasm you had?   5.Taking the test.  

Comments:
By onthelose [Ignore] 22,Mar,20 07:02 other posts 
I had a PSA check recently and was relieved to hear I was in good shape, after years of avoiding the test for fear of having cancer.

By #612667 22,Mar,20 03:54
I wish you all the best cancer is a sucky thing to have to deal with i have been doing psa test s since i was 38 and continue to do so early detection is crucial as gives you better chance excersize and diet very important i was diagnosed with blood cancer/ luekemia and that can be a bumpy road ti travel im very lucky i was diagnosed when i was so medical check ups are important

By stiffone4u [Ignore] 21,Mar,20 18:29 other posts 
I was just biopsied positive after a psa of 7
By Bratwurst [Ignore] 21,Mar,20 20:59 other posts 
Bad news
By stiffone4u [Ignore] 21,Mar,20 21:05 other posts 
As if there's not enough shit going on...I need a scan then will schedule surgery. Other than the high psa I had no symptoms.
By Bratwurst [Ignore] 21,Mar,20 21:08 other posts 
OMG if you lose prostate you will lose erections
By stiffone4u [Ignore] 21,Mar,20 21:12 other posts 
Not always...lose cum for sure. If they do nerve sparing surgery see Fiona are possible...tough decision. Shitty options

By Olddude [Ignore] 09,Apr,10 18:11 other posts 
Thats great news!

By Olddude [Ignore] 26,Sep,09 14:48 other posts 
I am glad you are doing so well!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best wish's, and speedy recovery!

By sailor [Ignore] 22,Sep,09 10:31 other posts 
Thaks for the update. And here's to your continued health, no more cancer, bladder control, and hopefully a good hardon once in awile,

By sailor [Ignore] 05,Aug,09 17:42 other posts 
I agree, have it tested. I'm having surgery in Sept. Seems like if you live long enough 1 in 2 men will have prostate cancer.

By Olddude [Ignore] 02,Aug,09 18:20 other posts 
I've read a great deal on the subject, and I work in a hospital. Robitic surgery is best way to go. I have seen a DeVincy Robot, quite impressive. I have BPH and keep a close watch on PSA. Best of luck! Please post results!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off