Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Taking the test.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Lvphose [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 18:37  other posts
I often thought about if I truly could perform sexually in situations that sound stimulating or would nerves or performance anxiety. Examples, a gf would arrange for her, her friends & female coworkers of mine and she would put me through commands get naked in front of all of them, lick each of their pussys, start masturbating make myself get hard & cum. The test might be in public, various situations testing if I could perform.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.PSA TEST   2.Moved to new server, please report errors   3.Gag reflex   4.Easy test to spot fake pictures   5.Most embarrassing orgasm you had?  

Comments:
By #613564 15,Apr,21 01:41
Lyphose, you have the perfect sized penis for playing the sub, with all female players in a fantasy. Have you ever thought of writing your own fantasies, with details of what you would want? Just for yourself, maybe, at first, but maybe a role-playing sexual fantasy thing, later?
By Lvphose [Ignore] 10,May,21 00:59 other posts 
Yes I’ve have several in my head not written down. Kinda like:

When I got home, gf had 5 other women in the living room all just wearing pantyhose and pumps/heels. She tells me that following her commands could bring pleasure and/or punishment. The ladies in a circle all wearing shades of pantyhose that turn me on the most suntan, coffee & jet black, sheer not opaque, the sexy sheer nylon encasing their feet, legs, ass & crotch really highlights there shapes & contours.

First she says get down in front of her (my gf) and she tells me that what I am going to do to her I then have to do to each of the ladies. She tells me to lift up a leg and slowly remove her pump heel & smell her nylon encased foot, taking in deep whiffs of her pheromone mix of leather & nylon encased feet. She then has me rub her nylon encased foot, then lick, suck, rub them on my face and she then tells me to repeat that with her other foot. When she’s satisfied she has me kiss & lick up her nylon leg to her pantyhose encased pussy, where I’m to lick, suck, pleasure her pussy & clit through the nylon panty of her pantyhose. She then tells me to do the same to each of her lady guest. When done, knowing my fetish for pantyhose & nylons, how I get so turned on and horny by them, she tells me to strip naked and do it all over again, so they can see how my cock responds to their pantyhose/nylon bodies. Naturally my cock begins to swell, getting heavier & harder as I pleasure all of them!

When done my gf positions me at the edge of a chair where my cock & balls are free to dangle then she ties my hands and feet to the chair with some nylon stockings. Lastly she blindfolds me and tells me here is the next test. She gives each of her guest a Letter identification A thru E. She then tells me in order each gal is going to use their nylon encased feet on my cock & balls pleasuring, stimulating me but I’m not to cum! Then she says in random order they will do it again & im to identify their nylon feet pleasuring of me by their letter. The more I get correct the more reward I’ll receive but more wrong than right I’ll receive that end of their pleasure.

That starts off one of my fantasies that pertain to my pantyhose/stockings/nylon fetish & the test or requirement to perform sexually, get hard, don’t cum when really want to, please & pleasure women’s feet, legs & pussy/clits encased in nylon to their liking!
By Lvphose [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 10:00 other posts 
I’ve thought of this type scenario a lot.

Yes I’ve have several in my head not written down. Kinda like:

When I got home, gf had 5 other women in the living room all just wearing pantyhose and pumps/heels. She tells me that following her commands could bring pleasure and/or punishment. The ladies in a circle all wearing shades of pantyhose that turn me on the most suntan, coffee & jet black, sheer not opaque, the sexy sheer nylon encasing their feet, legs, ass & crotch really highlights there shapes & contours.

First she says get down in front of her (my gf) and she tells me that what I am going to do to her I then have to do to each of the ladies. She tells me to lift up a leg and slowly remove her pump heel & smell her nylon encased foot, taking in deep whiffs of her pheromone mix of leather & nylon encased feet. She then has me rub her nylon encased foot, then lick, suck, rub them on my face and she then tells me to repeat that with her other foot. When she’s satisfied she has me kiss & lick up her nylon leg to her pantyhose encased pussy, where I’m to lick, suck, pleasure her pussy & clit through the nylon panty of her pantyhose. She then tells me to do the same to each of her lady guest. When done, knowing my fetish for pantyhose & nylons, how I get so turned on and horny by them, she tells me to strip naked and do it all over again, so they can see how my cock responds to their pantyhose/nylon bodies. Naturally my cock begins to swell, getting heavier & harder as I pleasure all of them!

When done my gf positions me at the edge of a chair where my cock & balls are free to dangle then she ties my hands and feet to the chair with some nylon stockings. Lastly she blindfolds me and tells me here is the next test. She gives each of her guest a Letter identification A thru E. She then tells me in order each gal is going to use their nylon encased feet on my cock & balls pleasuring, stimulating me but I’m not to cum! Then she says in random order they will do it again & im to identify their nylon feet pleasuring of me by their letter. The more I get correct the more reward I’ll receive but more wrong than right I’ll receive that end of their pleasure.

That starts off one of my fantasies that pertain to my pantyhose/stockings/nylon fetish & the test or requirement to perform sexually, get hard, don’t cum when really want to, please & pleasure women’s feet, legs & pussy/clits encased in nylon to their liking!

By #516354 14,Apr,21 02:31
Something like this you mean?
My ex wife/Mistress and I used to chat and cam on a bdsm site.One Saturday afternoon when I got home from work there was six strange women in our living room.My Mistress explained they were from the site and here for a hen night and ordered me to strip.When I started to pull my trousers down the women started to point and laugh.Mistress had oredered me to wear a pair of Her panties that day.As I pulled my panties down more laughter and some name calling.They called me a sissy etc as my cock cage came into view.As I stood there the women got up and 'inspected' me giggling all the time.When they found my butt plug in my ass more name calling,sissy,fag etc.Once the 'inspection' was over Mistress took my cock cage off and ordered to masturbate for them.As I masturbated more humiliating remarks especially about my 'size'and Mistress ordered me to cum on the table.Once I had shot my cum all over the table She then,to the amusement of the women,ordered me to lick it all up.When I had finished my Mistress blindfolded me and informed the women the 'fun' was about to begin and to remove their panties.I was guided to each of them and was ordered to use my tongue to 'please'each of them in turn.Tongue hurting and jaw aching I eventually 'pleased the last one.My blindfold removed and I had to serve them drinks and snacks all night.When one of the women asked were the toilet was I was led to the bathroom blindfolded,made to lie in the shower,open my mouth,and was used as the toilet.When I felt the first stream of pee I started to swallow as fast as I could as I knew if I spilt any I would be punished.I was used as a toilet several times during the night and only spilt one womens pee.At the end of the evening,to further my humiliate even more and to punish me I was laid over a table with my wrists and ankles.Then each of them spanked my ass a dozen times as they said their good byes.
By Lvphose [Ignore] 10,May,21 00:29 other posts 
Something similar to that.
By #516354 10,May,21 03:04

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off