pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Freddy's Box

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #19

Pages:  #1... #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   ...#32

Started by PITBULL [Ignore] 28,Nov,22 10:08  other posts
Here are will give you the latest news from contests, blogs, and more. All in once place

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #694265 14,May,23 18:36
There's a new 🚔Sheriff🚔 in town, PITBULL AKA PA-MORON.

🚨I'M COMING TO GET U🚨

Any members that wish to join me in my crusade against this idiot, please click the following link for details. /blogs/54118.html

🚔 PA-MORON THEFT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY 🚔

/blogs/54176.html

👁️ BIG BROTHER IS ALWAYS WATCHING 👁️

/blogs/54163.html
By PITBULL [Ignore] 14,May,23 18:52 other posts 

By #694265 14,May,23 18:34
Hi everyone 👋,

Todays little story is about the theft of “Intellectual Property”, buy the star of this show PITBULL AKA PA-MORON , come on down (the crowd cheering & clapping 👏 ).

I must mention at this point BuckFizz AKA ALL-ROUND-NICE-GUY, his stollen intellectual property you will find the original on his wall, unlike PA-MORON, illegally downloading it from this gentleman’s, page, applying slander to the content, then re-uploading it into his own profile to do as he sees fit, I will follow international law & simply paste a URL link to the content to display it legally within this blog:

I will be presenting evidence though that will be uploaded from myself with express permission from BuckFizz himself, all the content is his, even though some of it was pirated by PA-MORON.

I’ll break the events down into points, will be the simplest way to explain the events in the “International Crime”, of the theft of “Intellectual Property”, by PA-MORON.

1. I dropped into the “Group Chat”, section to see if I had any friends there to catch up with, I saw a room with my good friend BuckFizz in it, so I dropped in for a quick catch up.

2. Once in the room I couldn’t believe my eyes, there was an image of my friend with slander written all over it, I was in shock. It appeared to be shared from a URL link & the profile name to the owner of the link was the none other himself PA-MORON. In a panic I decided to take a screen shot (please see attached evidence).

[deleted image]

3. I taped on the image & it blew up into a full sized one & at this point it became very clear that the URL connection to this image was leading straight to PA-MORONS profile itself, I took another screen shot (please see attached evidence).

[deleted image]

4. I quickly taped the link to PA-MORONS page to see if the stolen content was there, I clicked quicky though all his pages but it was like the content just vanished into thin air 🤷‍♂️

5. Then the most curious thing happened, clicking the back button I came to the page where the image should have been, it was blank except for a notification top left that read “This image is for friends only and you are not a friend of this user, so you cannot see it.”

6. Confused, I clicked back again landing back in the chat room, to my surprise PA-MORON had vanished “poof”, into thin air, but the first image that I saw was still sitting on the wall, so I clicked again, the same curious message came up “This image is for friends only and you are not a friend of this user, so you cannot see it.”

The Facts:
. The stolen content must have been on PA-MORONS main wall at some point (set to “For All” or “For Members Only” ), because I briefly had access to the image in its full size (please see above attached image for evidence).

. Then he switched its setting to “For Friends Only”, because when trying to view it another time, I received the following notification “This image is for friends only and you are not a friend of this user, so you cannot see it.”

Conclusions:
As we all know it takes time to have an image available for use within your profile, first you have to up load it, then there is a verification process that takes a little bit of time, roughly 1 hour in most cases, before it is available to use on your profile or by using its URL link elsewhere within the site.

Bearing the above paragraph in mind, for PA-MORON to have this stollen content on hand, it was a premeditate plan to use the content within the site using its URL link. Presumably the stollen content was set as “For Friends Only” so it was hidden from everyone else except those on his friends list & himself.

He may well have a lot of stollen content sitting in his friends only list on the ready to switch to set to “For All” or “For Members Only”, to view to use for his own purposes. This is speculation of course, only the man himself PA-MORON would have the answer to that & those on his friends list.

Stealing “Intellectual Property”, is governed by international law & is a crime.

Any members that wish to join me in my crusade against this idiot PITBULL AKA PA-MORON, please click the following link for details. /blogs/54118.html
By PITBULL [Ignore] 14,May,23 18:52 other posts 
I love buckfizz's cock

By #694265 14,May,23 18:35
PA-MORON ⛔BLACKLISTED PUPPET_MASTER!⛔

Hi everyone 👋,

Todays little story is about the ⛔BLACKLISTING⛔ of my Primary account Puppet_Master! buy the star of this show PITBULL AKA PA-MORON , come on down (the crowd cheering & clapping 👏 ).

An extract from PA-MORON wall, Additional Info:
& I quote “I am the law and order member of this site. To those of you that decide to blacklist me, do it at your own peril. I will come after you with fire and fury. Once you blacklist me I will expose you everywhere on this site”.

This ladies & gentleman is one of many “Golden Rules”, that this idiot apparently prides himself on this “Black Listing” thing, PA-MORON has 2 members that appears on his blacking list, the original one was a mutual blocking enforced by Admin, on himself & another member here some time ago, it wouldn’t be prudent for me to share the full details on this & my primary account which was voluntary.

My policy on both this profile & my primary profile, not a single member will be blocked voluntarily, this was one of PA-MORONS primary policy’s as well, which he has NOW BROKEN, along with many others (see attached for factual evidence).

Events leading to blocking:

1. Puppet_Master! released a blog ( 🚔 PA-MORON THEFT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY 🚔 - /blogs/54176.html ), exposing the truth that PA-MORON is a FAKE pathetic, weak, little looser.

2. In a move of panic, displeased with being totally exposed as the pathic weak little looser that he is, within hours of the blogs release he hit his ⛔BLACKLIST BUTTON⛔ blocking my primary account.

You getting this you fucking turd, 🚨PA-MORON EXPOSED🚨

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

By #694265 13,May,23 17:50
POLL: Should PITBULL AKA PA-MORON be removed from the site 🤷‍♂️

/polls/4302.html
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,May,23 18:01 other posts 
hey retard do you think your poll will get me out of this site....keep dreaming until AIDS ass is rotten
By #694265 13,May,23 18:20
Oh see that's where you are wrong, I know it wont get you booted, just like your pathetic poll on multiple accounts idiot, will change nothing
By #694265 13,May,23 18:21
You such a poor simple cunt 🤷‍♂️
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,May,23 18:39 other posts 
go fuck your friend buckfizz. I just found out you the bottom and he is the top man. I know you love his cock.

FUCKING BASTARD KEEP FIGHTING WITH ME you useless puppet head.
By #694265 13,May,23 18:42

By #694265 13,May,23 10:16
Your slipping cunt you forgot to delete the last lot of spam 🤣🤣🤣
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,May,23 11:12 other posts 
didn't forgot just got deleted

By PITBULL [Ignore] 12,May,23 22:03 other posts 
Hey bella! darling I know you love me so much so I decided to renew my membership here just for you!
By #694265 13,May,23 04:32
& again who fucking cares you twit
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,23 07:31 other posts 
I don't care, I really DO NOT CARE.... He's such a MORON. He makes a big announcement that he's spending $34.95 to renew his 90 day membership. Yeah, it's important that he makes it seem like he's got "deep pockets". Wait until he recognizes one of your premium paid accounts has 8396 in points, another has 9777 and who knows what the other has, it's probably even more than the other two combined. I bet the silly little man is gonna soil himself!
By #694265 13,May,23 07:45
Well I just hope that the nursing care that is looking after him in the institution were he lives for the servery stupid & disabled, have their mops, buckets & fresh nappies ready to clean up the mess, I believe workers in this type of institutions are on a low wage, to be honest, no amount of money would be enough for me to clean up PITBULL's poopies, I really do take my hat off for the workers that devote their lives to look after these types of people 🤷‍♂️
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,23 07:59 other posts 
We're going into our summer months in the States so I suspect all the attendants might need to do is take his bare ass outside and squirt him off with the high-pressure garden hose attachment used for power washing the outside of the house.
By #694265 13,May,23 09:13
Warmer months, I can only envisage how smelly that's going to be, thanks for the vision Bella!
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,23 09:29 other posts 
Sorry about that. Will you forgive me?
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,May,23 09:31 other posts 
Puppet Master do you have a missing hand?
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

hey bella! how many points did you donate to your son the puppet head?
By #694265 13,May,23 09:46
None, I don't need any member to donate points to my account, I HAVE MY OWN POWER fucktard, didn't you see the numbers, but I guess over 2 digits your puny little brain could not understand 🤷‍♂️
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,May,23 09:49 other posts 
fucking liar piece of shit. Fucking nasty cunt and coward having 6 profiles on this site.
By #694265 13,May,23 09:49
& I know I have a fuck tone more points then you and Bella! combined, I'm quite tight with my sources & have spy's everywhere, so if you want to start a points war lets kick off shall we fucko
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,May,23 09:51 other posts 
what a weak cunt you are. That's all you got points war
By #694265 13,May,23 09:54
No no no see that's where you cant be more wrong you brain dead piece of trash
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

There are so many losers on this site, it was so easy to real you in on as my first victim, your such a poor simple cunt I just wanted to practice on you first. You bore me though, I have been playing with much bigger fish here, gaining trust a bit like you do, but I am so much better at it then you, ya weak minded cunt, you are only the start, cannon fodder if you will, bit like a pawn an a chess board
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,May,23 09:55 other posts 
fuck you ....you rotten AIDS ASS
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,23 09:57 other posts 
Please don't anger him so much that he shits all over himself AGAIN! The nursing home staff just gave him his weekend bath. It's Mother's Day tomorrow and they don't want him stinking up the rest home and making things unbearable for the family coming to visit their mothers.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,May,23 09:59 other posts 
did buckfizz fuck your ass good? I know you like his cock
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,May,23 10:00 other posts 
oh look the puppet mommy defending his son.
--------------------------------------- added after 75 seconds

hey bella! how many memberships you have bought here to other members?
By #694265 13,May,23 10:05
You just don't get it do you dickhead I have warned you so many times now, going to hit your panic button again
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,May,23 10:20 other posts 
Time to call the site doctor to put on you the restrain machine
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,23 10:14 other posts 
I'm not defending him, you illiterate twat! I'm asking him to back off of you so you don't shit yourself again!
By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,23 10:16 other posts 
More than you, you cheap little moron!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,May,23 11:10 other posts 
fuck you nutjob go back to your pig farm
By #694265 13,May,23 10:08
Oh I forgot about mothers day, how's your Mom going PA, do you forgive her for leaving you for dead in the bucket all those years ago 🤷‍♂️

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Or do you see your loving career as a child more of a mother mother figure, going to give her a bunch of flowers for mothers day 🤷‍♂️

Disclaimer: this content was not stolen from its original poster, just added simply into this message using a URL link from the original owner of this content.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,May,23 10:21 other posts 
oh look CAT the saggy granny and the puppet master with his mom bella!

By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,May,23 10:25 other posts 
YES my dear rats and cunts keep this forum alive with your comments.....

By bella! [Ignore] 13,May,23 10:43 other posts 
Who the fuck is FREDDY? That sorry ass is long gone!!!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,May,23 10:44 other posts 
he is your son's puppet head fake profile

By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,May,23 10:43 other posts 
fucking retard puppet Master twin posting comments with links on this forum will get you deleted. Nobody cares about your shit comments here, only your mommy bella! and your boyfriend buck fizz

By #694265 13,May,23 10:19
SYD investigation regarding bella!:

The SYD investigators just concluded an investigation regarding bella! buying memberships to other members of this site. She bought a total of 5 memberships on this site, mostly men. In return, she ask for loyalty and made comments on her forum to keep it alive.

In addition, she donated a total of 200 points to the Puppet Master new profile. This retard has been loyal to bella! and that's what she is looking for in other members here.

They both have tried to cover their "crime" by denying the true facts in this SYD Investigation report. Finally bella! ask puppet master to make another profile here besides all the other profiles this retard has already

"I am not upset that you lied to me, I am upset that from now on I can't believe you.."
--------------------------------------- added after 43 seconds

Your a pathetic looser cunt you just don't get it
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,May,23 10:22 other posts 
love it when you read my blogs

thanks for posting that blog here. It shows that you really know what is true
By #694265 13,May,23 10:29
Don't flatter your self, I stalk every single thing you do for intell, I know when your on, when your off, where you are , how else do you think I got those screen shots with the shit with Fizz, your just a pathetic looser & I will not stop , so are you going to panic & hit the button again & prove to everyone how weak you are, I have many blank accounts waiting just waiting to be converted into replacement Puppet_Master's idiot
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,May,23 10:31 other posts 
enjoy your blank accounts while they last. Admin. has more power than you here. You fuckin retard
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,May,23 10:33 other posts 
I think I should update this investigation with part 2. You just make me do it

By #694265 13,May,23 10:13
PA-MORON ⛔BLACKLISTED PUPPET_MASTER!⛔

Hi everyone 👋,

Todays little story is about the ⛔BLACKLISTING⛔ of my Primary account Puppet_Master! buy the star of this show PITBULL AKA PA-MORON , come on down (the crowd cheering & clapping 👏 ).

An extract from PA-MORON wall, Additional Info:
& I quote “I am the law and order member of this site. To those of you that decide to blacklist me, do it at your own peril. I will come after you with fire and fury. Once you blacklist me I will expose you everywhere on this site”.

This ladies & gentleman is one of many “Golden Rules”, that this idiot apparently prides himself on this “Black Listing” thing, PA-MORON has 2 members that appears on his blacking list, the original one was a mutual blocking enforced by Admin, on himself & another member here some time ago, it wouldn’t be prudent for me to share the full details on this & my primary account which was voluntary.

My policy on both this profile & my primary profile, not a single member will be blocked voluntarily, this was one of PA-MORONS primary policy’s as well, which he has NOW BROKEN, along with many others (see attached for factual evidence).

Events leading to blocking:

1. Puppet_Master! released a blog ( 🚔 PA-MORON THEFT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY 🚔 - /blogs/54176.html ), exposing the truth that PA-MORON is a FAKE pathetic, weak, little looser.

2. In a move of panic, displeased with being totally exposed as the pathic weak little looser that he is, within hours of the blogs release he hit his ⛔BLACKLIST BUTTON⛔ blocking my primary account.

You getting this you fucking turd, 🚨PA-MORON EXPOSED🚨

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

By #694265 13,May,23 10:13
Hi everyone 👋,

Todays little story is about the theft of “Intellectual Property”, buy the star of this show PITBULL AKA PA-MORON , come on down (the crowd cheering & clapping 👏 ).

I must mention at this point BuckFizz AKA ALL-ROUND-NICE-GUY, his stollen intellectual property you will find the original on his wall, unlike PA-MORON, illegally downloading it from this gentleman’s, page, applying slander to the content, then re-uploading it into his own profile to do as he sees fit, I will follow international law & simply paste a URL link to the content to display it legally within this blog:

I will be presenting evidence though that will be uploaded from myself with express permission from BuckFizz himself, all the content is his, even though some of it was pirated by PA-MORON.

I’ll break the events down into points, will be the simplest way to explain the events in the “International Crime”, of the theft of “Intellectual Property”, by PA-MORON.

1. I dropped into the “Group Chat”, section to see if I had any friends there to catch up with, I saw a room with my good friend BuckFizz in it, so I dropped in for a quick catch up.

2. Once in the room I couldn’t believe my eyes, there was an image of my friend with slander written all over it, I was in shock. It appeared to be shared from a URL link & the profile name to the owner of the link was the none other himself PA-MORON. In a panic I decided to take a screen shot (please see attached evidence).

[deleted image]

3. I taped on the image & it blew up into a full sized one & at this point it became very clear that the URL connection to this image was leading straight to PA-MORONS profile itself, I took another screen shot (please see attached evidence).

[deleted image]

4. I quickly taped the link to PA-MORONS page to see if the stolen content was there, I clicked quicky though all his pages but it was like the content just vanished into thin air 🤷‍♂️

5. Then the most curious thing happened, clicking the back button I came to the page where the image should have been, it was blank except for a notification top left that read “This image is for friends only and you are not a friend of this user, so you cannot see it.”

6. Confused, I clicked back again landing back in the chat room, to my surprise PA-MORON had vanished “poof”, into thin air, but the first image that I saw was still sitting on the wall, so I clicked again, the same curious message came up “This image is for friends only and you are not a friend of this user, so you cannot see it.”

The Facts:
. The stolen content must have been on PA-MORONS main wall at some point (set to “For All” or “For Members Only” ), because I briefly had access to the image in its full size (please see above attached image for evidence).

. Then he switched its setting to “For Friends Only”, because when trying to view it another time, I received the following notification “This image is for friends only and you are not a friend of this user, so you cannot see it.”

Conclusions:
As we all know it takes time to have an image available for use within your profile, first you have to up load it, then there is a verification process that takes a little bit of time, roughly 1 hour in most cases, before it is available to use on your profile or by using its URL link elsewhere within the site.

Bearing the above paragraph in mind, for PA-MORON to have this stollen content on hand, it was a premeditate plan to use the content within the site using its URL link. Presumably the stollen content was set as “For Friends Only” so it was hidden from everyone else except those on his friends list & himself.

He may well have a lot of stollen content sitting in his friends only list on the ready to switch to set to “For All” or “For Members Only”, to view to use for his own purposes. This is speculation of course, only the man himself PA-MORON would have the answer to that & those on his friends list.

Stealing “Intellectual Property”, is governed by international law & is a crime.

Any members that wish to join me in my crusade against this idiot PITBULL AKA PA-MORON, please click the following link for details. /blogs/54118.html

By #694265 13,May,23 09:32
Morning fuck face
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,May,23 09:50 other posts 

By #694265 11,May,23 08:12
Oh your awake hey fuckwit 👋
By PITBULL [Ignore] 12,May,23 20:53 other posts 
fuck you asshole you don't tell me to wake up...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   ...#32

Show It Off