on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Group fun

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Panda737369 [Ignore] 08,Oct,22 23:10  other posts
Im looking to find some group fun. I have no idea where to start. I'm not experienced at all. I'm in the Boston area. Thanks!!!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.group masturbating   2.threesomes and group sex   3.New group: Big cumshots   4.new kik group   5.6 inches and under  

Comments:
By wycowboy [Ignore] 10,Oct,22 11:16 other posts 
I'm not anywhere near Boston, I live in northern Wyoming so I have no idea but we have a small group of people, that me and my niece belong to here who like to get together once a month and fuck and suck. If we can have one in my small town I am sure there are several in Boston. Just keep your ears open and ask if you can join in.
By Panda737369 [Ignore] 11,Oct,22 03:35 other posts 
Hi, thanks for the advice! I have been looking and I figured it would take a bit to find what I'm looking for. I don't know anyone to ask either.

By Lvphose [Ignore] 10,Oct,22 00:37 other posts 
Wish I could help! However, my experience has been the more conversation about something it identifies like thinkers, malleable might , obvious other no! But talking about things got a gf J to understand my nylons/pantyhose fetish and would indulge me in it and encourage me to wear them! Man that opened a lot of sexual openness! Exhibit A) J and I talk about adding another to our sex play! If it’s audible enough you will follow!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off