Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Do any guys find the control and feminization of a guy a turn on or is it just the finished article they like

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #658436 [Ignore] 09,Jan,22 03:39
As much as I love playing dress up, It's never going to fulfil my urge for more so think it's time I enjoy more.

Total feminization make over and have a dom guy make me his sissy. Whole weekend in character as a girl.

Now there's plenty of guys out there who are into crossdressers/trans but are any guys turned on by the idea of forcing the transformation on a guy and being the one who makes them feminine?

The thing is I've got this bit of a fantasy, where I go to a guys house for a few drinks role-playing I'm unaware mine has been spiked. Room spinning I try to go up to the bathroom but he follows me and guides me into a bed room. He starts removing my clothes before I pass out.

Naked and out of it he begins making my body completely smooth and making me over.

When I come back round I'm alone in the room, I've got a skirt and vest top on with knee high socks, as I move long red hair slides over my face. I go to move my arm but the one is handcuffed to the bed.

Infront of me I can see myself on the TV, obviously a camera is watching me. Still trying to come round and nervous as we hadn't mentioned using handcuffs next to a glass by the bed there's an envelope.

Opening it up the letter states...

From now on your name is Sophie, your 20 and work as a teacher, we chatted online and you came over as you want to be dominated.

If you play the game you will be fine and nothing bad will happen to you. Sunday night you will be back home BUT that's only if you be a good girl.

That's when the fun starts

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.do you get turned on by guys that dress up ??   2.Have you used TANTRA to maximize the pleasure of your orgasms?   3.Big black cock turn on   4.Second to fourth digit ratio: a predictor of adult penile length   5.Any quick cummers here?  

Comments:
By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 15,Feb,22 10:56 other posts 
I'm sure that there are groups you can join who have week-ends away in sympathetic hotels where you could enjoy your fantasy. I hope you find one and enjoy living out your dreams.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Feb,22 16:42 other posts 
Tecsan Didn't you post about this before and have a lot of experience ???
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Feb,22 02:17 other posts 
Think you got confused little dementia mate, that was you dobber........

By Moench [Ignore] 14,Feb,22 16:36 other posts 
some times ,my wife force me to wearing all day long women clothes .from bra with push up big tits, granny panties,nylons and skirt and have to do all housework like this and she call me Ma(name for mother), even in the bed and have sex ,my wife is the dominant gay and i am her lesbian girl. i love this days

By Lvphose [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 17:45 other posts 
I like your fantasy but it would be a fem dom and she’d have me in pantyhose! Sometime during her sexual play with me, she’d do this,

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off