Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Sucking in public

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #655976 [Ignore] 16,Nov,21 05:34
Anyone suck cock in public while others watching, I sucked teo cock in an adult theater while other guys were jerking off to my show

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Naked In Public Stories   2.Public Sex - How Far Would You Go?   3.sex in public??   4.Public sex   5.Sucking strangers in public  

Comments:
By spermkiss [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 16:32 other posts 
Dozens, maybe hundreds, of times. In the San Francisco Bay Area there are numerous nude beaches and at some of them, Land's End and the north end of Baker for example, sex on the beach is de rigueur. I've sucked and been sucked on a beach towel when there were people on neighboring towels only a foot away.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 20:40 other posts 
Once, in San Francisco, late at night, I saw a woman giving a blowjob to a guy. I stopped and watched. They saw me but they didn't seem to care. I pulled my cock out and started masturbating. Again, they didn't care. I finished with a nice cumshot. I said thanks and moved on.

By bil47 [Ignore] 16,Nov,21 07:02 other posts 
Sucking multiple cocks at a gay orgy in a basement room of a private house. Twenty or so naked men of various ages and races... sucking, fucking, jacking, and watching.
By knewbi [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 12:34 other posts 
Wow!! That is one hot time. Did the same with 8 guys and loved every second of it!!!Would absolutely love a 20 guy party.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off