Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Suck another guys cock

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by rocc0 [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 22:49  other posts
Any ideas how I bring up the subject to my my wife I want to watch her suck another guys cock?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Guys Has anyone ever paid you to let them suck ur cock.?   2.Would U suck my Cock for $20   3.I want to suck cock   4.Love men but don't like cock... my sexuality is weird...   5.Cock Sucking Addiction  

Comments:
By #656954 26,Dec,21 02:19
Yes please

By knewbi [Ignore] 09,Sep,21 12:15 other posts 
I had the same problem when I was wanting my wife to get involved with other guys years ago. I danced around the subject over and over. Finally I just decided to open up to her. we were sitting on the patio having a few drinks. I was mixing them and made hers a bit stronger than usual. Knowing from past women gatherings with previous wives where I actually heard them talking that they are just as horny as us guys, I figured that my present wife would probably be no different. So, once we had a couple drinks in us I breached the subject by asking if she had any desire to have sex with another guy and made sure that she knew it was not going to bother me if he said she did. She not only told me that she had but gave me the name of one guy that had hit on her and wished that she could have accepted saying that it was just sexual adult fun but never wanted to cheat on me. She also told me that she wanted to try a woman too. So, I knew this guy and approached him. I asked about his proposal and he was defensive and tried to make it sound like a joke. I told him that it was okay and was he still interested? Well he admitted that he was and I told him to try again as long as he knew it was just sex and nothing more. Well a few weeks later he asked her and she accepted but told him that I had to be included. He agreed and it went from there. For a long time he would fuck her with and without me. I would sort of loan her out to him. We then expanded to becoming swingers and from then on adult sexual fun has been a part of our lives. Making love is for us alone but sexual fun is open to anyone we want to play with. I bet your wife would be all for it if she knew it was just sex and that your love for her would actually become much closer. I say go for it...
By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 09,Sep,21 23:34 other posts 

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 00:08 other posts 
Hubby here. Make sure there's alcohol involved. That way, if she doesn't take it well, you can just say you don't remember bringing up the subject. Must have been the booze talking. If she takes the bait, she'll likely bring it up herself again. and you'll know you're good to go.
By knewbi [Ignore] 09,Sep,21 12:04 other posts 

By Darthshame [Ignore] 09,Sep,21 06:54 other posts 
Maybe say you had a dream. Gage how she reacts.

By #650653 08,Sep,21 14:16
If you can get her to swing it'll happen naturally.

By Tempp [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 22:32 other posts 
Ask her. If she's not into the idea, drop it.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off