pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Getting caught wanking and/or naked in public.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #544883 [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 08:33
Hey all. Was curious what happened when some of you got either caught masturbating or being naked somewhere you should not have been naked. Reading some of the other blogs on here has got me wondering like at what age, location, time of day and what happened after.

Not just looking for the good stories but the bad as well.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.**ExHiBiTiOnIsM/CaUgHt**   2.getting caught wanking   3.Embarrassing moments   4.Ever been caught wanking?   5.Naked in Public  

Comments:
By #574505 27,Nov,21 19:22
I was caught naked and masturbating by a coworker I cum as he walk on the door.
As a teenager I was caught naked and masturbating by my mother and sister lots of times..
By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 16:58 other posts 
Jamie you fuckin wanker.
By #574505 28,Nov,21 19:48
Lol I'm still am.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 20:02 other posts 
You will go blind Jamie
By #574505 28,Nov,21 21:22
Life is to Short on me so I am what I am..
By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 21:24 other posts 
I want you to see the address you send your jacket to tho
By #574505 28,Nov,21 21:45
That cunty Sir-Skittles has it..
By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 22:45 other posts 

By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 21:44 other posts 
Not a true getting caught in the act tale, but worth sharing.

Excerpt from: "First Ogasms & Teenage Fun with Myself"

Horny, horny, horny, all that time, that was me! If the walls of my bedroom could talk of all the cum I shot in there, they could tell gallons of stories. I used to hide a couple of old t-shirts under my bed to ejaculate into. When they would get crusty with dried cum, I would discreetly run them in a load of laundry myself. At times, I could get pretty lazy and a lot of time would pass between laundering; I tell ya, those shirts would get so starchy and stiff with all the creamy teen protein I was blowing out of my urethra, it was ridiculous!

Coming home from school one day, I found the shirts clean and neatly folded on my bed along with other laundry. My mother must have found and washed them. I was pretty embarrassed as I’m sure it was obvious what I was using them for. Being a super-cool mom, she never spoke of or asked me about it.

By Lovespie [Ignore] 25,Nov,21 04:52 other posts 
When I was a teenager had two buddies we did all kinds of stupid things. One day at my buddies house the three of us decided we needed to see who could shoot their cum the furthest. So the 3 of us are standing there with hardons pulling on our cocks and his stepmom walks in just as I was starting to spurt cum.. no hiding that lol.. she freaked out yelling at us to get out of her house
By #544883 27,Nov,21 18:22
Lucky you all were not in a circle sucking each other off.
By Lovespie [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 16:07 other posts 
Just never got caught

By PSerect [Ignore] 25,Nov,21 02:53 other posts 
This is a little worse than being caught wacking, but you might enjoy this story anyways. This is 100% true if you were wondering.
When I was in Puerto Viarta several years ago, I met a couple of guys and their friends from Wisconsin on the beach and we ended up having a great time and spent alot of time together. One of the guys in this couple was so freakin sexy and he kept flirting with me everytime we got together. One nightwe went to an upscale restaurant that sat us in this big table on the beach. How cool I thought to be eating dinner on the beach, and it would have been except the service was sooo slow. At one point the sexy guy, I'll call him Joe, looked at me and said come on, I want o get a drink from the bar and pis while w wait. So I followed him in the bar, gota drink, and headed to the mens room. As soon as we were in the mens room, Joe grabbed me and shoved in in one of the stalls, then followed m in and locked the door. Before I could react, he hd his tongue down my throat and his hands in my pants. Then he had me stand on the toilet and kneel so no one walking in could see there were to of us there, he ripped my pants down to my ankles, spun me around and started fucking me...SO freaking hot until we heard the door burst open ad there was his partner and best friend staring at us. They started yelling and arguing with Joe, so I quickly go dressed and darted out of there. I was so embarrassed and I thought the other guys were going to kill me. Luckily after tempers settled down it all turned out ok.

By earthy [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 13:26 other posts 
When I was about 13 I was lying down on my bed with my underwear pulled down, masturbating. I came on my stomach and chest. When I sat up to clean it up I looked out my window and a friend was standing there laughing. That was really embarrassing, but I still jerk off thinking about that sometimes
By #544883 22,Nov,21 11:47
Your lucky. These days they just film it and post it.

By #652988 21,Nov,21 23:22
I have been caught many times sitting under my carport make. I like it to . I like for people to see me naked

By #652988 21,Nov,21 03:28
I have caught many times naked

By #655976 19,Nov,21 06:04
Love going to nude beaches ( check my photos )

By wycowboy [Ignore] 10,Jun,21 17:52 other posts 
I'm positive I've been seen naked outside in places you would not normally see a nude person. It wouldn't surprise me to find out I've been observed cumming outside. I go out in to my front porch area and also into my back yard nude all the time and sometimes jerk until cumming there. Nothing has ever happened even when I do it in the daytime.
By #544883 12,Jun,21 11:39
Places would not normally be see someone nude like?
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 01:49 other posts 
The grocery store!

I wrote this blog story about being naked outside.
/blogs/15565.html
By wycowboy [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 12:17 other posts 
Yes

By #644451 15,Jun,21 02:47
I have been caught jerking off twice in the last couple years. Once by a girlfriend of my sister whom I really wanted to fuck and when she walked in on me I didn't stop. She actually watched for a minute and left. I got so turned on. Still can visualize getting caught by her

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off