Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How is YOUR Country or Area, going with the Virus??

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #485312 [Ignore] 27,Apr,21 16:57
Hows your country coping?? do you feel your government has handled this well?? are you scared of the virus?? are you scared of the vaccine?? what do you do to protect yourself ??

here in Australia, we eradicated the virus totally, yet we are still made to carry on like there is a virus in our midst, they still track our whereabouts via an app that you must use in every public venue to sign in?? I don't understand this, it does make for lots of conspiracy theories but I feel the government is using it for tax purposes and keeping track of where we're spending our money.. there should be no need to track us when the country is so large, so isolated, and mostly empty..

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #628868 30,Apr,21 12:00
sub....thats exactly what they want you to think and blame it on mate....its all a game to them....i think firstly you should start to do your resreach not just into medicine but the history of every war thats been planned over centuries and centuries by these bloodline rockefella rosechild and blue blood trillionaire families...families that worship lucifer within the freemasonic order like tony asshole blair cousin to john major and margaret thatcher {all related} and the rest of the par"Liar"ment puppets....
these bloodlines families go back thousands of years even before the egyptian pharaohs have rituals and blood sacrifices of children they are ****philes and also responsible for all drug cartels within south america they are a secret society and cabal. they hate humans because they themselves have a gene missing within their veins and no frontal pyrus which is responsible for the feelings of love sympathy empathy and creativity..." they are the fallen "
this nano worm "chem trail" technology that they have placed in all medical masks and dropped upon [ as the global warming "other lie" and excuse ] us via chem trails for almost 25 years over all major cities and populations have all been breathed in and over time, they eventually work their way up through the nasal passage [ hence also through uncessary swab testing ] into the brains pineal " pine cone " which creates seratonin which is responsible for creativity love empathy joy laughter and what it means to be free.....
the people that are trying to awaken you are heroes unlike what brainwashing BBC big brother corporation and demonic yahoo media may try to call them
" conspiracy theorists " they are fully enlightend and awakened and they will be blamed only by tyrants within puppet control freak murdering par liar ment and brainwashed academics who have accepted passed down repeated documentation down the chain of command ....for if you truly did your own research and joined the dots of the overall picture....then you would not be so blinded by these gates faulci mass murderers .....its all there for you to open your eyes to see and written within the georgia guidestones ...they want the population down to only half a billion.

i have a family member who is a physics teacher a maths teacher and a bio-analyst -Perform bioanalytical phase of bioequivalence studies; ...i myself am a sound engineer.."everything is a vibration".
go here and look at every single video and lawyers documentation and scientist of medicine and proffessors from around the globe speaking in every video before you make any further comment ....for thereafter i think if you do decide to gain this knowledge regarding the secret cabal [ that kennedy tried his best to warn us of before his assassination which takes years of study then you will start to have the holy spirit enter into you and become enlightened......
however sadly now since youve had the first jab...your already upon your way falling into lucifers hands......THE NEXT VAX WILL IETHER KILL YOU OR EX-COMMUNICATE YOU FROM GOD.
AS JESUS SAID...." MY PEOPLE WILL PERSIH THROUGH LACK OF KNOWLEDGE "
and it appears that you my friend sadly will become one of them.
so i beg you please do not be so ignorant and please start to look seriously at the facts and join the dots ....its common sense ...OR DO YOU PREFER TO WEAR YOUR DOGGIE MUZZLE FOR THE REST OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND HAVE BILL GATES CHASE YOU WILL HIS DEMONIC NEEDLE READY TO STICK UP YOUR ASS.?

THE PEOPLE THAT MARCH IN THE WALK OF FREEDOM ARE HEROES ...." THE GATES ARE NARROW INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN....AND NOT MANY ENTER THERIN." j.c
good luck in your research i pray that you awaken and do not take the second vax....for it will never ever end for there will be another and another and another until you are completely an automaton and a genetically modified non human species controlled by li fi. lithium nano worms surrounded by helix gel binding agent that binds to your every blood cell. SOULLESS.

" come out of the belly of the beast " I.E internet and 5G and very soon to come
" LI FI "

GOOD LUCK....

only registered users can see external links

also go on new tube and type in Evil Dust Julian Assange Nano Technology

and watch every video here below and download every single document FREE....

then try to come back to your friends here the likes of justhereforfun and myself who are trying our utmost to awaken you and litterally SAVE YOUR SOUL.GOD BLESS YOU MATE....STAY FOREVER FREE. cucumberman
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 12:11 other posts 
The people who trust in Jesus over science, sure are in danger of dying from Covid.
Maybe that's what Jesus meant, when he said: "MY PEOPLE WILL PERISH THROUGH LACK OF KNOWLEDGE"

However, the amount and severity of bullshit you believe in puts the bible to shame.
By #639121 30,Apr,21 12:44
We are in ww3 right now, it's a psychological war, its designed to take away our souls
By #639121 30,Apr,21 12:47
Thanks for you knowledge

By #628868 30,Apr,21 12:05
P.S i wont be posting here again....for if none wants to listen may god have mercy upon their souls.

PP.S Julian Assange tried to warn us along with Kennedy....
.....therefore what more evidence is required?

GOOD LUCK TO ALL...NOW PLEASE GO AND DO YOUR RESEARCH

By #628868 28,Apr,21 23:13
go here theres a wealth of knowledge and lawful protection downloadable free lawyers documentation for you all ..."and please pass this onto all" KNOW YOUR RIGHTS. study every video and part of this website.. save it in your favs and enlighten and awaken the world.....
P.S 5G IS NOW PROVEN TO CAUSE OXYGEN DEPLETION WITHIN THE HUMAN BODY AND COVID 19, AND NOW IN EQUADOR THEY HAVE FOUND A CURE FOR COVID 19 CALLED CHLORINE DIOXIDE WHICH PUTS BACK THAT LOST OXYGEN AND REPLACES IT TO CURE THIS BULLSHIT...ALL PROOFS AND VIDEOS AND DRS AND TOP SCIENTIST PROFESSORS AND ACADEMIA AND VIDEO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THIS ARE ON THIS WEBSITE BELOW
GOD BLESS YOU ALL...STAY FOREVER FREE....cucumberman.

By #639121 30,Apr,21 09:21
Thanks
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 12:03 other posts 
Chlorine Dioxide is just used as water purification tablets. Thinking that helps anything is just as stupid as Trumps idea of injecting bleach.

By WristThick [Ignore] 29,Apr,21 21:33 other posts 
I'm in the longest locked down region on the entire planet. Ever. There are no plans to reopen. It's a total fucking nightmare. Even worse for sex addicts.

By HardAtWork [Ignore] 27,Apr,21 23:13 other posts 
Well, as I was preparing my response to your questions I happened to read an article that Nerf Guns are now considered firearms in Australia and need to be registered as such..."Nerf guns have been exposed as a firearm deemed so dangerous by police, some need to be registered. " Was the quote I read. You, being the only Australian I "know" I figured I'd go straight to a source... Any truth behind what I read to your knowledge? And yes, I have an answer forthcoming on your poll. Ha! Stay naked whenever possible and have yourself a super sexy day!
By #485312 28,Apr,21 05:22
I haven't heard if nerf guns being banned, some of the paint ball guns damage, especially when they freeze the balls used in the, apparently that can cause puncture wounds when hit.. I just googled it and the first story was from daily mail UK, didn't even open it, its bullshit, Ive seen nerf guns in department stores, and none of the nerf guns Ive seen here even look like real guns, theyre bright fluro colours and look more like over sized water pistols. *lix*
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 09:26 other posts 
Well urine will soon be considered a projectile and you will have to register your penis as a weapon.
By #485312 29,Apr,21 17:10
I don't think youre allowed to piss on people already Phart, its considered a dangerous weapon for health reasons I think, Im not 100% sure, but I would put it in the same category as spitting on someone ?? *Lix*

By Mozart [Ignore] 29,Apr,21 13:55 other posts 
I know mask wearing is also a bone of contention but my friend is a nurse in a London hospital and since wearing masks full time because of the pandemic (wheather you believe it exists or not)she has not seen so many cases of the Nora virus'(sickness and diarrhea)so take what you like from the following 👍
By #485312 29,Apr,21 16:54
yes here we eradicated many flus, doctors had record lows of all other contracted diseases here too. I think on a whole, because every shop now has hand sanitizer at the door, all the public toilets are now stocked with soap and hand towels for proper hand hygiene, I actually like these changes, as I could never find soap to wash my hands and now its good to see that others are also using it, unlike before the pandemic when no one would wash there hands, I would purposely wear a dress shopping to wipe my hands on, now I don't have to worry about what to wear.. so I like that upgrade of the whole community hygiene wise *lix*

By Mozart [Ignore] 29,Apr,21 12:52 other posts 
It was a bit scary to start with and tended to stay in a lot (spent less money though lol)where I live is a small community by the sea so plenty of fresh air and walks when not too many people around. I think it is starting to get under control.im not sure about all the theories going around but everyone to their own.
Stay safe and well everyone 😃😎

By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 18:26 other posts 
Well, just remember, the companys that make the vaccines,are not liable if your participation in the clinical trials prompts your death.I will be in the control group for the vaccine trials
By #485312 29,Apr,21 05:49
because we have no active cases here, when people die of the vaccine, it is essentially becoming a point, that the vaccine is killing more than the virus, even with a handful of deaths from it, its enough to make people not want it.. I really don't care if they send all that we have to india, I don't think it will slow it there, but we'd see very quickly if it helped or not in a ravaged country like that *lix*

By #640360 28,Apr,21 08:02
This fucking Pakistani govt joining the hand with Corona and fucking us more deeply. No policy made and strictly implemented by govt.
Zero confidence in govt if they are providing older genuine vaccine. Would go for private vaccine once available.
By #485312 29,Apr,21 05:42
Im sorry that your country isn't doing anything to build your confidence .. hopefully the vaccines will start to help, but Im afraid this isn't going to end anytime soon for most countries *lix*

By #628868 28,Apr,21 23:18

By slavekennedy [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 12:03 other posts 
canada sux ontario canada sucks more and toronto ontario canada sucks the most for covid
By Binky1985 [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 21:09 other posts 
Agreed.. Canada does suck.. On so many levels.. Not just the virus..

By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 02:33 other posts 
I hardly ever take a sell phone when I leave home and go somewhere . Were I live were about 1/2 way with everyone getting the shot whats slowing use down is waiting for the vaccine . the good thing is there seams to be plenty of TP to be found.
By #485312 28,Apr,21 05:34
since the pandemic, Ive noticed the quality of the paper here has gone down, I had packs from before it started and some bought recently and the size different is very noticeable, and the number of sheets hasn't changed *lix*
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 11:14 other posts 
Ya Wallyword ( Walmart ) in store brand has turned to crap and the price seams to keep going up up up. I think the dollar store has better butt floss ( TP ) then wallyworld. What is even worse now , I mean really really bad is wallyworld's paper towels . The rolls are tiny , and when you use them they just shred into little peaces when they come off the roil. But what's even worse and drown right gross , is the SMELL of then its like smelling a tire that's on fire. There used for cleaning but I would say there to toxic to be used for that with the way they stink , yuck. I don't buy them any more because I dont want to become a toxic crusader and die.

By tecsan [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 01:36 other posts 
No app here needed...Would be useless...Consider how many do not have the device to get the app...That is ignorant...The vaccine (even though I got it, I am still undecided and no my kiddos are not getting it)...It was rushed out too soon...There are side effects popping up all the time...Janssen for the first...
By #485312 28,Apr,21 05:32
many here don't use the devices either, and it is up to the shop owner to sign you in on their device.. I do believe the vaccines were rushed and not enough testing done, our vaccine centres aren't getting used as they thought they would, people aren't going to get it.. here we believe we need to keep it out, rather than vaccinate *lix*

By #573968 27,Apr,21 20:06
Not scared, im not taking any man-made serum gene therapy. I have all the genes i need and like them just the way they are. I take precautions, but not walking around screaming the sky is falling either
By #485312 28,Apr,21 05:17
I know that too well, I call it the 'henny penny brigade', I was told not to enter a particular door at a shop as it was the out, so walked to the other door, and the woman that told me to use the right door, then proceeded to walk out the 'entry only' door.. when I asked her to come back and use the right door she looked at me stupid, I said, you want to be able to follow your own rules or not impose them, and she still couldn't answer me.. seems it goes to some peoples heads ordering others around too in this 'plandemic', at the same shop months earlier, I was told I had to buy a mask to wear while in the shop and after entering the shop, none of the workers there wearing them.. all these contradictory actions are becoming very annoying to me in a country that hasn't had community transmitions in months.. *lix*

By Dong69 [Ignore] 27,Apr,21 18:42 other posts 
Well in Canada we dont have to use an app to tell anyone ware we have been , as for eradicating the virus well its still on going , but yes the government does not need to know your constant ware abouts !!!
By #485312 27,Apr,21 23:28
yeah I feel its very intrusive, and its not needed here now. especially in the regional and country areas *lix*

By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,21 18:29 other posts 
Well even if the pandemic was not planned,the governments of civilized countrys have found it to be a great opportunity to see just how gullible the people are. And how willing the people are to mob together against the few that questioned what was going on early on. It was so easy to find someone to do that mask shameing for example.
The pandemic,or as I refer to it when talking to folks in person,Plandemic, has given the governments alot of knowledge on how to control the people.
Fear,fear of the unknown,is still a powerful tool in the ruleing of a population.
I feel plenty safe here in the US among folks out here in the country.If I lived in a big city,I would not feel as safe because of the close proximity to people and more detailed survalance. Apps on a phone? Eh, I would just leave the damn thing at home before I would allow them to do much tracking of me. IF you need to take it, lay it in between some sheet lead panels about a 1/4 inch thick. NO signal gets in or out.
By #485312 27,Apr,21 23:27
I use an old nokia phone and it doesn't have apps, and when asked to sign in, if they wont let me use a pen, Ive made a point of never using their café or shop again, how I was treated as a human being during this 'plandemic' will stay with me, as people who are scared and perpetuate this longer here, are starting to really get annoying ... If you don't want to get this non existing virus and youre that scared, you should stay at home is my reasoning. this whole computer age and cashless society, needs to remember, when the power goes down and there is no internet, you need to have a back up plan?? like using real tangible money and your math skills to add up, to trade without technology, but here, when there is a black out, everyone shuts... the government needs to let small business have its 'cash' trade, as this money is usually hard earned and needed to survive in these times *lix*

By reed7844 [Ignore] 27,Apr,21 18:17 other posts 
Rather be here than elsewhere.
By #485312 27,Apr,21 23:17
yeah me too, I have no need to leave this country *lix*

By wallyw1998 [Ignore] 27,Apr,21 18:16 other posts 
Better than most others.
By #485312 27,Apr,21 23:17
we earned our freedom *lix*

By Rob00 [Ignore] 27,Apr,21 19:27 other posts 
We are fortunate here in Australia,i go along with your theory,we are being tracked to much here

By #639121 27,Apr,21 17:54
No conspiracy theory only conspiracy facts.

By #639121 27,Apr,21 17:53
Enslavement is imminent

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off