Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Why is it that dick seem bigger on the internet than than in every day life when soft?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #64328 [Ignore] 02,Mar,21 03:39
At the gym very few guys have dicks than hang past their balls but on internet sites guys dont show their cocks totally flaccid.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Soft/Flaccid Dick   2.let's vote about "longdick" out or in??   3.Who's bigger soft than I am hard?   4.Cock size v Genetics....   5.Get a life  

Comments:
By #463848 23,Dec,21 12:03
I agree, some guys think that if their cock is hanging down that it is classed as soft. I think each of us know better than that. If in doubt just lift it and it it drops like a stone - it is soft.

By nekekal [Ignore] 02,Mar,21 23:23 other posts 
Exaggeration. Most of the cocks that I have seen at the gym are as you describe. I have a flaccid picture. But most don't. One time on a nude beach, my wife noticed that most of the cocks that she saw were shorter than the balls.

But at the gym, most guys had smaller cocks than I have and mine isn't even that big. There are some enormous cocks out there.

By #622304 02,Mar,21 10:37
Because they are embarrassed at their smaller flaccid size. When a majority of men’s soft chicks are about the same size

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off