Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

To the liberal dumbasses

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #592419 [Ignore] 13,Feb,21 16:40

all are going all out to get a president out of office when he is private citizen.He has something they want.... Care to guess?????

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.To the Site   2.*Wake the f*ck up*   3.liberal logic in 1 short video   4.Nancy Pelosi now threatening to sue Facebook for not removing video of her tearing State of the union speech   5.🎆 🇺🇸 HaPpY BiRtHdAy America!! 🇺🇸 🎆  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Feb,21 13:00 other posts 
And that whole defund the police thing they got wet over... is blowing up in their face. Fucking muppets.

By phart [Ignore] 13,Feb,21 18:58 other posts 
The libs don't know themselves what they want,so you must have some really hot info.
Frankly,I think they are getting what they really desire,hatred,and division,confusion,poverty,depression in the citizens,and etc.
Biden got in,Portland went up in smoke again.
I bet the rocks are getting worn slick in that town from being thrown back and forth so much.

By Strongmember# [Ignore] 13,Feb,21 18:23 other posts 
No. I don't really care to guess. I'm tired of arguing that is not result-driven with sincerity. There are things worth discussing inside of what you presented, but the tone is through the roof. But maybe you enjoy fighting politics for fun so that's also acceptable.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off