Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Met a family man

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #67735 [Ignore] 07,Oct,20 00:03
I browse Adam4Adam every so often, usually just to check who's around. While on vacation, I decided I want to suck a cock and I want cum all over my face. Went back and forth with this older family man who had a really nice one, had to be 8 inches & thick. He was just looking for a blowjob and I was fine with just giving. When he came in we chatted for a minute or two before I put my hand over his balls.
I consider myself a straight guy but I think I could really suck a cock well. At one point he was worried about keeping it hard, I told him it's fine, you don't need to be.' That seemed to relax him because a minute later I could feel it growing stiffer every time I go down. I switched between sucking it passionately, to sucking his balls and jerking him off.
He's telling me he's about to cum but I keep sucking to see how close I can get without getting any in my mouth. I jerked it and went faster as I see a spurt of pre-cum oozing out. He made such a mess, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Just as I get up, I wiped his cock across my face, leaving behind a trail

New Comment       Rating: 0