She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Has your cock suddenly curved?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by staudacher [Ignore] 18,Aug,20 15:36  other posts
My cock suddenly curved to the left at around 70-80 degrees Only thing I can attribute it to is the steriod pack the Dr had me on for back pain. After I had finished the 6 day pack, I awoke the next morning with a hard on and discovered it had curved WTH??
Any cures for this?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Curved cocks   2.Huge curved cock vs average straight cock?   3.What do you think of curved dicks?   4.curved cocks   5.bent dick blues  

Comments:
By Lvphose [Ignore] 28,Aug,20 02:02 other posts 
Mine used to be a lot bigger and straight. I had a gf who indulged my nylon/pantyhose fetish and could always get my cock motor running. Sadly we’re not together anymore, but the fetish and being horny remained. So a lot of playing with myself and jerking was my fate. Now I’m older, not as big and curved, I believe too much playing and jerking myself!

By knewbi [Ignore] 24,Aug,20 11:16 other posts 
Mine suddenly curved from jerking off too much. Yes, it was about 5 to 7 times a day and they mostly were lengthy sessions. Seems that something let go in there from being jerked so much and it turned upward. Yes, I can get aggressive when jerking off. After a few years it started to straighten out but has a noticeable curve remaining. Still jerk off a lot but not as much as I use to.

By curvy8 [Ignore] 22,Aug,20 09:33 other posts 
curve is good

By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Aug,20 03:21 other posts 
Mine is curved but not for the same reason. It happened over a couple of years. I wrote a blog story about my situation.
/blogs/31791.html

By shy360 [Ignore] 22,Aug,20 01:05 other posts 
There are some posts on you tube about this.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off