Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

POTM spamming

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Sep,18 16:30  other posts
Is it just me or does anyone else feel annoyed when a member that you may not know and certainly have never held a conversation with spams you, to ask you to vote for them in POTM?
I wonder if it might be a good idea to have 'report spam' button on each entry for the POTM. This would work in the same way as the 'evaluate' button on recently submitted pics. Perhaps if 5 people hit that button then entry would be removed. In that way no single person would be able to have an entry removed.
Just a thought.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.PIC OF THE MONTH IS FLAWED   2."Are You Spamming" ?   3.Why does my main page say I'm spamming when I comment?   4.Spamming   5.ARE YOU SPAMMING?  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Sep,18 20:56 other posts 
I don't get many such requests but I ignore them when I do. I rarely vote at all because I don't really care. I know they are won by people with a lot of friends, all of whom get asked to vote for them. It's about who has the most friends not the nicest equipment.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Sep,18 04:30 other posts 
I totally agree with you and I rarely vote whether asked or not.
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Sep,18 04:37 other posts 
I just went and voted for the guy with the fewest votes. I thought I'd throw him a bone.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Sep,18 07:22 other posts 
Good for you

By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 06,Sep,18 13:56 other posts 
I vote for people who have asked me to do, because this game is totally unfair and anytime the worst pics won or going to win!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Sep,18 04:28 other posts 
That is fine and i probably agree with you. I was just curious as to whether other people found this annoying.

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Sep,18 16:33 other posts 
Me, I don't particularly like to receive those types of messages but how would anyone be able to advertise that they want your vote of support because they to win?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Sep,18 16:36 other posts 
We all know that the competition is there, so if we want to vote we can take a look who has entered.
I have no problem with members that I know and chat to contacting me. It is the total strangers that really annoys me.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Sep,18 16:56 other posts 
Take a look at the POTM competition on the SYD side for this month. Do you really believe that the top two members got their votes because the membership just recognized it was a new month and it's time to get out and vote?

Heck, months ago, CountryCouple54 (and I'm not throwing them under the bus or into traffic) acknowledged that they sought votes for their SYC entry. If I recall correctly, they said it was a lot of work, it cheesed some members off (kinda like you are feeling about being solicited for a vote) and basically threw in the towel. Some people want to win at any cost because that is their make-up and they could give two shits about you, me or anyone else that stands in their path.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Sep,18 03:16 other posts 
I don’t doubt that you are right in what you say. I started the thread to see if this tactic annoyed other people too. Maybe I just l lack the ‘I must win’ approach and so find it hard to empathise with those for whom winning is everything.
By #460385 06,Sep,18 08:09
Yes we did start asking for votes during that contest. We made it clear and public what we were doing. Because as you all are aware, the other contestant started a war. About midway through that month we we're wore out over the hours involved in doing so. I believe by the end of the contest my wife's pic was around 900 votes and the lard ass had around 1,100 votes. Anyone who believes that you can get those kind of votes by not begging for them is an idiot. It becomes a full time job to do so. We will never do it again. LOL
By #562152 06,Sep,18 10:38
in that case, lovely,,i'll vote for you,,
--------------------------------------- added after 83 minutes

but,,,,CC,,,"lard ass"????? you are better than that,,
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,18 10:40 other posts 
I do remember the stats being something like that because I mentioned I was surprised that the other contestant, having significantly more "friends" than you, was able to rally only 65% percent of her minions, where you had over 100% participation having 1,000 less friends.

And like I suspect, the September 2018 SYD contestants are busily soliciting votes.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Sep,18 13:37 other posts 
@ CC54- some have so little in real life (well, not their hind parts anyway) let the jobless muppets have their fun I say.

By #562152 05,Sep,18 19:23
I don't find it annoying,,but, unless they are friends i don't always vote for them,,,
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Sep,18 03:17 other posts 
Much like my position.

By #275407 06,Sep,18 00:06
Doesn't bother me, they can ask all they want, I'm voting on who I want to regardless on who spams me.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Sep,18 03:17 other posts 
That is essentially my position too.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off