Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Super horny & freaky when spunout

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #550700 [Ignore] 22,Jul,18 22:00
Dose any1 else get xtra kinky and horny wen their spun n high?I'll dress up real freaky...let my step si$ watch and play..pnp..she dresses me up 2..we play truth or dare..here younger cuzzin watches 2..we only do it when were spunout though.n e 1 else do this??

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Horny at gym   2.Super horny when high   3.Freaky stories   4.My Birthday today! Get me off! pics, pm, etc;0)   5.Freaky spun fun with step ****  

Comments:
By cardinal [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 09:40 other posts 
When I smoke some really good green I get frisky then hear voices pretend to be someone I'm not then a alien enters my mind, I then feel a tingling sensation through my body see bright white lights. Then I speak to God it might sound insane but it's the process of adapting to the environment and all that.

By Lvphose [Ignore] 21,Aug,23 15:09 other posts 
When I’m high I get horny and put on some pantyhose oped the front and fuck my ex gf while she’s in pantyhose and rip them open so I can fuck her like this!

By #688320 12,Aug,23 01:53
Yup. With a bottle of good poppers I lose my gag reflex.

By #64328 21,Aug,19 09:40
As a teen getting high always brought out a horny side of me. Usually just masturbating with friends

By #589016 20,Aug,19 16:35
I get super sluty when spun, i love being anal gaped and used like a slut. Once i met 3 guys at a bar who i went home with to get spun. We smoked while getting naked and i started sucking their cocks while they surrounded me. I let them gang bang me and make me cry

By spermkiss [Ignore] 23,Jul,18 13:59 other posts 
Hey, I was a young adult in the late sixties when the Holy Trinity was Sex & Drugs & Rock'n'Roll and I did a lot of all three. 'Nothing like getting so fucked up you can't see straight and having lots of wild and crazy sex.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Jul,18 06:59 other posts 
Let's see evidence!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off