Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Uncut or cut

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by steve8211 [Ignore] 17,Jun,18 10:57  other posts
Which do you prefer? I am cut but wished I was uncut. I think that extra foreskin would be great to have especially when masturbating. What's your thoughts?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.cut vs. uncut ..What are you,, and what do you like?   2.How and by who u Cut? UnCut can comment too   3.do u prefer cut or uncut?   4.Uncut Dicks   5.Any uncut guys near Jackonville, Florida?  

Comments:
By #463848 25,Jun,22 05:05
Both are fine if the head on the shoulders is on straight

By #673334 15,Jun,22 12:56
I’m cut and have always love every woman I had sex with loves it. No I have 2 prince alberts and my girlfriend cums harder that every

By Bobbyd73 [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 09:39 other posts 
Cut for me. I absolutely love looking at a well formed or big mushroom head without it being hidden

By yellowman [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 18:24 other posts 
Much prefer a natural penis.

By Jublad36 [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 00:50 other posts 
Was circumcised in middle age for personal reasons, and love the result.
That being said, I'm very pleased that it was my choice to get cut, and that my parents didn't have it done at birth- my body, my choice.

By knewbi [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 11:19 other posts 
While a cock is a cock and they are all great I actually prefer a cut cock but would never turn down an uncut as I love them too..

By #667453 08,Jun,22 20:19
I prefer uncut

By #518391 18,Jun,18 03:29
I'm very happy to be circumcised after suffering for balanitis problems for years...problem gone, sex and wanking feel better without a foreskin in the way, I think a circumcised cock looks better and more manly, and so much easier to maintain.
[deleted image]
By MM_DD [Ignore] 19,Jun,18 07:07 other posts 
Give your situation, I can certainly understand why you feel as you do. I've known of several men in similar circumstances, and all of them were much happier after they were circumcised. This is why I don't consider myself anti-circumcision but rather pro-intactness.

You have a beautiful penis, by the way, with or without a foreskin.

By #539358 17,Jun,18 17:18
Intact and very happy to be so.
By MM_DD [Ignore] 17,Jun,18 17:38 other posts 
Very happy that you are intact too. Your penis is stunning.

By MM_DD [Ignore] 17,Jun,18 17:37 other posts 
Strongly prefer uncut and wear out my husband's uncut penis probably for that reason. But I love cock far too much to discount cut ones. I can think of tons of cut penises that I would absolutely love to go down on.

By the way, I'm cut and am perfectly fine with that.

By #551226 17,Jun,18 11:23
I am cut but wished I had had the choice to be cut or hot. Fuck the doctor who did it without my consent.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off