Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Me and my feelings for my prostitude cousin

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Started by Greek18cm [Ignore] 29,Apr,18 18:39  other posts
So, this is going to be a long thread even if i am going to make it as short as i can. I wil try to be brief but...well
I meet this girl about three or four years ago in her 18th birthday. We are 2nd cousins but had not benn in touch since she was just 6 years old and i was working at her fathers bar-cafe at her village before her parents split up.
We met,and i knew rumours that she is a slut so i was thinking,ok maybe if i go out with her i will get lucky with her friends. So, as her charachter was/is she did not hesitate to take me in her day to day life. You know i was working have money and a car so... It seems perfect to her.
As the time goes she had this aproach to me that day by day make me have feelings for her. You know she was acting like she own me, make small jealous scenes if i was interesting in other girls. She demand that i will be there for her and when we were ouy she literaly flirting with me,with her dance and other regular stuff you know.
So once she had me one her grisp, and starting to show her self to the public and make her conections (conections who could make by her own -as she already have some - but i made it easier) she starting to give me this signs that :ok we had fun but you are not going to havr it:... But she continue to demand my presence as she needed. She was using our relationship as a shield so we dont have sex. I was never ask her but she knew. And what it drives me crazy is that she was fucking with every one but me. Fatter than me. Uglier than me. Dirty guys. Old guys. I was feeling the rejection all over me...
So i was backing her at every thing she wants. And my feelings and lust was growing bigger. And every day for a year we spend all the time together and it was then that i was starting seeing things. Also hearing...
People talking me, friends talking me, relatives talking to me. All saying she is a prostitude. I was not listening really, illusioning my self even if i was things in my eyes. Well i did not she someone fuck her and paying her but i saw her dumping me when we are ouy and come back after half an hour or living with a car and come back later.
I saw her exes (plurar ex is it?) one by one, if she was just 18 she already has 2-3 guys at age between 45-55 and all three of them had small or big cafe or clubs at the city. I did not give a fuck i had nice time with her and i was proud to have such a beautiful girl to my side so i pretended to my self that all this is rumours or missforune cuincidences.
In this first year many things happened but it would take ages to give you the details. Maybe in a book... The point is she was spoiled by me, never say her no, and she new i could not be able to be mad at her.
So after a year there was this friend of her to the Metropolis City of our region. She moved from a 80.000 people city to a 3.000.000 . And then i am starting to really tribulate. All things i passed the last year start to get gigantic in the next three months. At the begining she was calling me every day... Talking me about how things is there... Planning to meet me when she come bach the end of the week...
After a while the phones top to be regular. She start to come back and dont even tell me... So what happened, she was working at first at a strip club and then to a greek type o night entertainment (i dont know how to say in englissh-is a place for the very reach people you will understand).
So in one of her calls told me that she is making company to reach people, she is drinking for free and when i said that she is going with them she denied. Later she said me in the middle of the night photoes from a hotel, in an othe cith (athens 5.000.000 people) with sampaighne and fruits and when i questioned that she said :i am with a friend:....
That was to much for me. The rumors in the villlage was killing me. So one day she came back and not telling me so i go and find her. And she goes mad making a scene and dont even want to talk to me. So i am calming her down and take her to er home. She calms me also and tell me to relax and we will talk. And five minutes later she blocked me for some days. I was so in to her that this was all my life...
Some days later she called me and say some knonsens. We talked for an hour. She get mad then calm then emotionally charged, i was terified. And she knew that i was fearing to loose her for ever. So we conclude that she has work and that she does not want to be nothing with me not even cousins.
So we broke our bond and i was monitoring her activities to the big city because...you know lots of people i know. I learn that she was a prostitude. I also knew a guy from my village was going there to she her and i was so jealous. And this guy plays a part in the hole story. So almost a year pass after she left for the big city so, i am informed from my people that she came bach to stay. And i know that something wrong happened.
I was this time at a very bad shape. Having sex with girls and cant cum (that still continius), so i am going to this psychologist who insist to find her and talk to her. So i am at this bar and thinking of her and randomly she apears thera with her best friend. And she comes to me like nothing happened to suprise me and i was like the happiest person on earth.
I grapped her and she was screaming by joy and then, well i dont know what happened first but, i grabbed her uss for first time and also asking her while hug her :why why my babe why:... She just act like that hole year was no bi deal. So we seperate and spend the night with our friends and later this week we get together and talk.
We talk for hours. She was defferent. I was able to see clearly that something hppended. I knew about her prostitution and some rumours about drugs but... She was defferent or at least that was what i wanted to see. So we start hugging out once again. This time i was admit taht except my emotions i a;so have sexual emotions for her
She was insisting that all war rumorous and she was just a little wild. I knew it was a lie. So a new cycle began. We went out. We spent tons of hours. Again we had some troubles. I was working hard and some times she was going out instead of me with this guy i told you arlier. And i was jealous. She said they are friend but i had this instict you know... Also in our bad momments he made me by blackmailing that she is not going to talk to me again, she make me to erase any messages we had in any media...
Well i will pass the details and describe you our last month at August 2017. She was telling me she want to sell her eggs for money. So people told me she is joking me and something else is going on. So i once again do what she wants. I was taking her to the clinic every time she asked. I was again doing what she demands. And then it happens.
I no longer own a car after this and my family insist to leave at another country for job since i get unemployed at September. So i do one last move. Making her some presents and prepare to go. And she was find once again the way to hurt me . She turn the gifts into a case that she can get mad at me. No important how now its details but imagine that you give many presents to someone and this someone get mad at you just because she wants to...
So after that something happened and i stayed at the country did not leave. So i am going to find a job and find the exact place the universe had this time. I went to someplace wich is semi legal i can say. And the other places around us was totaly ****. Actually next to my job there was a place with prostitudes.
And so in taht work day by day or night by night i learned from the people there even more. THey insure me that yes she is a prostitude and even more. That she is going to the peolple and talk bad about me that she is using me and just go out with me in order to do what she wants and for the money.
So after some days she send me a message. As i was expecting, i was going to the rescue every time something was not going as she planned. And there are everybody acting like :do not answer her. So i answer just that i am ok and did not give anything else. And even she was making the move to find me, she stil 7 months later did not oficialy read my anser. (i ansered one word so she could read it anyway and i bet she was furius)...
So time passed and i hear she wants to come to my place to play but is not coming because i am there. And one night she apperas in the door with this guy i am so jaelous. And they freeze as they saw me but i was like i dont even turn to look at you. So she just scream :hi to all" but there was no response the turn out and left since they said came to see the boss...
So this guy is the eternal crush of my cousins best friend. This best friend is really really fat and this guy as i learned is fucking her get money from her and then spends it whith my cousin. What i dont know is if this best friend knows about it and is ok or if they trick her. Also i dont know if my cousin tricking this guy or they do it together...
So i am so jealous about him because she choosing him to have fun and even fuck... And then it cames the cherry to the fucking cake.
The guy who owns the place with the prostitudes who is in touch with me this time, meet my cousin, i dont know how but the last4-5 months they are together. Thats why she did not come back to me yet. He has money. a nice car that she can loan, and he also gave her a job in a night club of the town. Everything she wants.
So, i am now without a car and almost broke because all my money went to her... I am starting a new job in two days but i feel so... First i an on foot and she can do her life with everyone else. It will take me a month so i can have some good money (and she has her birthday in 2 weeks) and even 4-5 untill i buy a new car. That means the hole summer i will be contained will she... I really want her back. I want her to give me some resect... I want to tell you so many things about that but... Thats my story i want your opinion. Maybe you guys can help me.
I know and expect that the most of you will tell me not to get back at her at any case but i really really dont fell able to do this...

She is not really a bad person. She is good,when she wants. I do not know what to do.

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By #570945 08,Nov,18 21:51
Its almost like a free kindle book
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Nov,18 01:31 other posts 
Are free kindle books full of typos and mistakes?
By #570945 09,Nov,18 01:43
😂😂 not sure I have got as far into them as I did this
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Nov,18 03:27 other posts 
So you like trash novels?
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 09,Nov,18 18:05 other posts 
it is so nice to see that there are people that are even lower tham myself... i mean ok i have all my issues but...lokk at you, you could talk and comment prodactivily or carry on with your life but as it looks, it makes you feel better to be smart-ass and make fun of me.

Propably there is nothing in your life to be proud of so you need to feel that gap by trying to outsmart or overrank me somehow.

If you dont like the thread dont comment. if you are unable to help or unwilling dont come back here over and over in order to wine about my story or my typos,which i explain why its there every now and then...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Nov,18 13:26 other posts 
I've been uctively trying to comment prodactively but you won't listen. How more prodactive can I be? You're retourning to the same jejune comments.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 12,Nov,18 13:39 other posts 
i do not know what jejune means.

If i did not act as you predict a normal behavior should be after tour initial productive comments,it does not mean that you are purified to comment in this way that you do.

Fuck even more i would say, it would be a reason to try harder i would say.

+...are you deliberately making typos lately? because i think you did not before.wow subtle bullying,nice touch

And ofcourse i am cycling in the situation. i am desperate to take from her a geniuine aproval. not a fake shallow aproval. i need her rejection to stop every time she gets some money.

of course you find your self throughing advices to a cold wall, because its not easy for me to give up her, but still this is not a reason for you to act like schoolboys in a yard that want to look smart to the majority by picking tosomeone that is vanelurable.

And yes i know i killed violently some of these words and the structure of english grammar.

I dont care i am greek, i can put together a frase in any fation and still can mean the same hehe!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Nov,18 17:33 other posts 
All You should do is act smartly and refuse to depend on a woman.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 13,Nov,18 07:27 other posts 
but the thing is she is depending on me (when she is not depending to anyone else rich guy)

My depending is on to her aproval not to herself mind or body.

i know is the smart and logic thing to do but as i mentioned again there is some things to my head that i am thinking - that i know she does not thinking them - but still prevents me from do the logic steps you suggest.

Even i know she is acting, and oh boy she is very bad at acting.

..."Yes i know she is using me and only be nice when needed but... here is my fucking feelings and hopes.

My feelings told me :Come on you love her are you going to let her with no help?

My sense of honor: you promised her all these things and you are not oing to fullfill them now that she is asking?

My hopes: maybe now she is going to be really nice, maybe now she get her lesson from life, maybe she understand that only i love her and always be there.

But that only last few days untill she find the next money river. .."

So i was weak and i called her at the sunrise (not today yesterday). i know i should not but i was homealone thinking of her for i dont know how many nights and i did. she did not anser and that was a big blow to me. and then how you say drunk-text, i ...i...drunk-voicemail her!

Told her that she is not playinng fair and she only beeing good when she needs and that she promised diferend things.

I know, i know, you would say "dude she knows all these things,telling her you only manage to llook pathetic".

Yeah but i had the need to tell her and put it out of my system. How more pathetic i can look into her when she is out with a pimp-guy with lots of money,house,cars and a club when i currently posses just 50 euros?

Even when i was in my pride, tottaly succesfull she was refused to admit it and get laid with totaly losers just for 5-10 euros back then 3-4 years ago.

So you said smart. honestly i am not stupid man, i am really brilliant to other things, it would sound strange to you but i am. But when it comes to her, a little bit my ego,my feelings and my willingly blindness drives to stupid actions.

I do not know how to do what you want. at the momment i spend to many time indoors and she is out there and i am sad thinking of it.There is no possible thing to restrain my thoughts. Only when i new job will come and i can go out regularly as i did then maybe,i will be40-60 % ready to do what you said, but even then, i could be vonlurable if she comes back and beg as so many times happened in the past, my heart melt when she asks something.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Nov,18 09:30 other posts 
YOU WROTE:

" i know i should not but i was homealone thinking of her "

"she is out with a pimp-guy with lots of money,house,cars and a club when i currently posses just 50 euros"

"I do not know how to do what you want."

DUDE, YOU GOT A PROBLEM. YOU WANT A WHORE WHO CHARGES 50 EURO FOR A FUCK, AND YOU WANT A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH HER WHEN SHE DOESNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU. AND SHE'S YOUR COUSIN.

THE ONLY SOLUTION IS: GO TO A PSYCHIATRIST. YOU'RE SICK.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Nov,18 10:56 other posts 
Leo,this is the kind of person you just kick back with a Coke and a pack of cheese crackers and watch them flop around like a fish out a water. There is no help this type,their brains are not wired to be helped.

His cheese has slid off his cracker and he is just not with us mentaly.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Nov,18 17:28 other posts 
Indeed, indeed. He's going round and round and round and round. There's no end to his fixation with his hooker cousin who fucks everyone for 50 euro but won't fuck with him. And he has feelings for her, but she doesn't. And the more she ignores him, the more he agonizes (if one can judge from the length of his messages).

You know what I'd say? "Grab her by her pussy and fuck her." (Oops, yes, the boss said this, but, well, once in a while it's fine.)
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 13,Nov,18 17:41 other posts 
you mean like **** her? **** her?...come on i cant do that to her...or atleast i cant do that without consiquences
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Nov,18 17:47 other posts 
I repeat:

Honestly, if I knew that the story is really real and if I knew the name and address of the prostitute cousin, I'd buy a ticket to Greece, go find her, pay her, and fuck her. In fact, I'd fuck her in front of YOU (I'd pay her more, she'd do it!) and give you a pass while I blindfold her.

I swear I would.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 13,Nov,18 18:29 other posts 
if you are so confident in that, and you have the money,come to greece,we will cooperate to do this think. only thing i want its to let me fuck her when all this thing is set up...

So, if you are that wealthy and you can come over here,come.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Nov,18 17:39 other posts 
Honestly, if I knew that the story is really real and if I knew the name and address of the prostitute cousin, I'd buy a ticket to Greece, go find her, pay her, and fuck her. In fact, I'd fuck her in front of him (I'd pay her more, she'd do it!) and give him a pass while I blindfold her.

I swear I would.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 13,Nov,18 13:51 other posts 
i am not as sick as she is, she started all this and if she had not plan-will to take it to the end she is much sicker to started just to play and trture me.

i dont want a romantic relationship. not really, i think i am clear. i want to fuck her as a prostitute and i want her to be nice to me again as my 2nd fucikng cousin,every time you mention cousin cousin cousin,is that fucking hard to temember she is a 2nd...

and she is a hhoker. if we had not met,i could have fuck her by accident. so whats the big deal.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Nov,18 17:31 other posts 
"i am not as sick as she is"

NO, SHE IS NOT SICK. SHE'S VICIOUS. SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE NEEDS AND SHE'LL GET IT AND GET PAID FOR IT. THE SICK ONE IS YOU.

"i dont want a romantic relationship. not really, i think i am clear. i want to fuck her as a prostitute"

OK, GET SOME MONEY THEN, PAY HER AND FUCK HER. HOW MUCH DOES SHE CHARGE? 50? I'LL GIVE YOU 100 TO FUCK HER.

"and i want her to be nice to me again"

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE. FORGET THAT. SHE'LL NEVER EVER EVER EVER BE NICE TO YOU. UNLESS YOU KEEP PAYING HER AND THEN SHE'LL BE NICE BECAUSE SHE'LL WANT YOUR MONEY.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 13,Nov,18 17:49 other posts 
Look, lets take it one by one.

If you or anyone fuck her,i dont want to be infront and see it...ofcourse if someone blindfold (how you said it) her in order i to fuck her i would like it.

Why i am sick? Is that so bad that i have feelings for a perosn or is it bad that a woman make me want her and now i am lust her?

I said again, i dont think she will do it for money with me. I mean,espacially now that she find again someone rich, what she needs my 50 or your 50?

She will do things for a price yes,but the price is going up and down depending on her current status.

Plus, i know that she is good to me most of the time due to money but i just hope that once of those times all those things she say it will be true.

ah and one more thing, maybe if someone tell her to pay her 100 to fuck and he is tottaly stranger maybe she will do it but if i do,she will answer "no,you will give me this money because you love me or else i will not talk to you and you will not see me again" because she knows i am afraid of these things....

And yes i know,practically she does these things in periods like this one that she find some gold somewhere...

Dude i am not against you or your logic. Just understand my situation. And dont forget, most of the days now i am indoors,it helps me to talk here about this,even if we dont get to the wright direction.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Nov,18 17:57 other posts 
IT'S NOT MY LOGIC.
EVERYONE TELLS YOU EXACTLY THE SAME THING.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 13,Nov,18 18:23 other posts 
yes yes dont translate it like that, i know, anyone ok. the LOGICAL logic in the one side of the ring and my stupiditly repeated behavior to her in the other side of the ring.

Look. Lets take a stupid example. I am a football team, and i am beeing hammered in the half time by Barchellona or Real or what ever...

And you are the coach. and you are telling me "play better"... what fucking advice is this,i know i must play better, how i am going to do?

So you tell me to stay away from her and not talk to her bla bla.

Ok i know that. But how. Lets say i give up to the fucking, and i give up to take her acceptance and all this...

Tell me this. When i am home at night,alone and she is out there having fun and fuck and drinks and money. How i am going to handle this. it is painfull. you say stay away, yes,but my thoughts are still here.

You say forget her. HOW?

Even when i really really tried (maybe not really ok but i tried)...she text me pics of her in the middle of the night. or she came to find me in the club i was drinking.

She can reach me when ever she wants, i can not for now.

Tell me how and maybe i will do it. You are just telling me generally forget her dont talk to her. Ok good, you are sawing me the sun sure,i know its there its the sun, i have that logic,but how i am going to go there, how am i going to alk towards the light.?

how to you get over someone? the only way i knew was to be with someone else (even this did not helped me in the past) but still, i cant be with anyone else now, i am 90 per cent of my life in the house. i cant socialize untill i work again.

...+, ofcourse it frustrates and agonizes me when she does those things i know, and i would love to have the tools and the know how to control it
By phart [Ignore] 13,Nov,18 20:21 other posts 
It has been 2.5 years since I had some pussy. For 56 bucks I could get some? damn,that is cheaper than I expected it to be.
Have you offered her the 50 to see if you could get some of it?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Nov,18 20:51 other posts 
I looked it up.
It costs 20 euro for sex with a hooker there:
only registered users can see external links
So his cousin is an expensive hooker.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 14,Nov,18 08:02 other posts 
again with the hookers...i dont care about them , that is not my problem, sex is not my problem. HER!!! She is my problem
By phart [Ignore] 14,Nov,18 09:43 other posts 
damn,and all these dumb sob's want to do here in the US is legalize pot. Those greeks have it made it. hell,20 euro a few times a month is hell of alot cheaper than getting married,or divorced!
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 14,Nov,18 14:01 other posts 
its not 20... the lowest price is 30.

you can do it for 20,if you find some not porfesional young girl in a village that is just starting doing it and has no clue and just want to make some money to drink a beer.

Actually this is how it all started with my cousin. They have told me stories about her young age 14-16, that she did things for even 5 oor 2 euros...

But i cant confirm this. But also i cant denied from the things i saw her do just a little later at her 17-18...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Nov,18 15:28 other posts 
He says it's 30. Still cheaper than divorce, I suppose.
US is too much obsessed with prostitution
that they won't legalize it.
Nonsense.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 14,Nov,18 16:00 other posts 
i do not know what in US is the status, in Greece, even if something is not legal, you can still be able to do it, almost as it is legal.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 14,Nov,18 07:58 other posts 
dude, here you can also get for 30,50,70,150 or even more depending the place the girl and stuff. This is not the point. Fucking in general is not what i want. Thats not a problem. I am good in this area. Not perfect but good.

I can go with this kind of girls as you saay or to other girls without pay.

And about her, well once for fun i told her about 500 or 700 but she did not want,ofcourse all my friends told me "ofcourse she refused you idiot,you dont ask her if she want,you put the money out so she can see them,thats how the mind of this girl works"

Right now i am telling you 50 is not to make anything to her,she is in a nice place for her now,night job,i guess 50 euro per night and perhaps some rich guy to pay for anything so.right now i dont think she is going to need my 50.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Nov,18 20:34 other posts 
How?
I don't know man.
I give up. Good luck.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 14,Nov,18 08:01 other posts 
thanks
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Nov,18 19:19 other posts 
Have you actually ever seen her cunt?
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 15,Nov,18 19:34 other posts 
I said , hers no, all we have done is some minor stuff. i never undressed her, i neveer wanted to push her,i wanted all to be by her will.

anything i done with her,is what she let me,i never forced her

why you are so concentrated to this, i mean i answer to this so many times.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Nov,18 19:38 other posts 
Ok dude. I can't remember.
I'm concentrated on it because I'm trying
to find out if her pussy is worth fucking.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 15,Nov,18 19:51 other posts 
You are joking mw wright?

How you figure out.

What is worth to me it could not worth to you,thats one.
Two, i am geting exited by all the body of a woman not her pussy,generally i prefer not to look at the pussy as less a possible.
Third,you missing the point, she matters to me. Good pussy bad pussy,i fucking love her, i care for her and i lust her.

There are things that i want her to fullfill to me. I dont care about her pussy (i did not mean that like it sounds)

Look she looks hot to those guys that are drooling. To me,nah i saw her without her funcy clothes and make up, i saw her almost naked and i have touch her, and she is not what i like when i touch a woman.

But...

This huge but. She is doing those things that make me lust and plus,i have feelings.

I know, i am in a world or a tine that this is strange, but, i do have feelings.

She knows and she is exploding it,she take advandage of it.

I know. I am almost ok with it,almost. All i want,is her not to vanish as soon as she funds the nest big sponsor.

For fucking shakes, i was always there, feeding her, moving her, taking her out and making anything she asked. And she can not even answer the phone to tell me "relax i am ok"...

Why because she is ok now? Because i am inconvinient now?...and in1-2-3 months when she will have nothing again, she will talk to me again at her own...ok... In the while,all this time she is letting me suffer...

Thats unfair. She prommised this time it will be diferend,she promised we will keep in touch no matter what...

She fucking prommised me,the fuckin
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

I...I maybe going to get a new job the nest 10 days. Not sure but i had a call today.

So, i am thinking, what,if my party wants to go to this place that she is working,what, am i going? Like that? like a stranger? i never wanted that. So what, i call or text her before to tell her i will go... so she can have again the ability to ignore me once again? i dont know, even in the nice happenning things, she make me to thing miserable things to decide... On the other side if i never go all the winter, untill she calls me...she will suppose that i can not afford it to go, and i dont want this either...

Fuck is this so hard to call me to ask me if i am ok?

I fuvking gave her everything

By #562152 12,Nov,18 15:47
This reminds me of my feeleengs fore my prostitute cousin only he has a diick

By Greek18cm [Ignore] 08,Nov,18 07:57 other posts 
So today is her name day! i have to see her two months. all summer she was in to me because her mother through her out of their home and then when after i helped her and after she found a job to a dirty club and return to her home she stops to calling me.

who knows maybe she find someone with money again, maybe the guy that owns the dirtyclub, she done it just before. from the one pimp to the other.

So now, i text her and she was just so typiccally and cold manner response...

Come on. If i was not unemployed maybe i would care less but now....

I fucing love her and she always find a way to make me pain its the first time that i saw a person that does not sow the little gratitude from all those colossal things you have done for him.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Nov,18 08:29 other posts 
Does her pussy look as nice as this one?
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 35 seconds

I'm spreading it with my fingers. Welcome to masturbate.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,18 10:20 other posts 
You mean to tell me your dumbass is STILL talking to this huzzy? Damn boy,you aint got a lick a sense.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 08,Nov,18 17:10 other posts 
well we have not spoken the last 1-2 months, since she put some things in order and cut loose again. but yeah before that she came and ask for help and i...provided it.

Last knight i text her and of course every time she asks i am there and talking to her.

i mean... ok, i analyse and understand many things, actually i think i am tottaly aware some times of her real vallue, and what i am suppose to tell her and that i sould not accept her back again or anything bla bla bla.

But when she contacts me, all this logic fall apart.

Or sometimes, when i am anymployed for long time (like now 2 months) there are nights that i am not out and home and feel lonely and remember and thinking her and thinking that she is out late (and late in greece means 3-4 in the night and for her and me means until morning 6-7 or even so i am thinking she is out with all these guys old or young with money or not, in her brothel or any where else and i ,i collapse again and want to contact her but...

But i restrain my self because...well because she sould contact me forst. one way or an other i know that if she is ok and with money she would not care much for me, so i wait.

And every time her ring ends and come to me apologising (not really saying the words but you know) i give up. And then again i am her starting point so she can explore some new root to find the next target...

I know. i know. nut some how, when she came i feel unarmed.

I even wish that the time wil come that she is going to ask me again something.

But it looks like she is geting informed whean i work and when not and she keeps her distance since i am not so useful as i used to be
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Nov,18 19:15 other posts 
Come on.... I'm just having a bit of fun.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 08,Nov,18 19:31 other posts 
yeah go, have your fun arround my sadness.

i am not mad i just dont like how pussy looks.

i like the ones that you can not look inside, those that looks like a line.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Nov,18 00:26 other posts 
Leopold, I was talking to him! Not you! This thread thing is confusing. I think you did him a great service by showing him what 1 should look like.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 08,Nov,18 17:01 other posts 
this does not exites me. i am more aroused by looking at the body of a woman not a spreading hole. the hole is ok to be there so i can put my thing in or play with it but not looking in in order to get aroused. there are only 1 or 2 pussy outlines i saw and really liked (and tottaly not streched).

And as i said, i dont know how her pussy looks.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Nov,18 19:17 other posts 
If you give get 50 euro she'll show you her pussy. If you don't have 50 euro I'll send then to you. But you have to promise to take a pic of her pussy.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 08,Nov,18 19:29 other posts 
she will not. maybe 5 years ago she would do.
maybe now yes but not to me.
and only if she really need her.

i mean, when she has some guy to pay her 50 every night just for nothing,just to be in his bar, and if she gets everything paid by others, do you really thing she is going to show you or me or anyone her pussy for 50? no, she will only if she has nothing else.

and you ae missing the point. why to see her pussy? i want to fuck her pussy not se it!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Nov,18 19:56 other posts 
Ok. How much does she need in order to show her pussy? 100? 200? Everything has a price. She'll show it to me.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 08,Nov,18 20:06 other posts 
i dont know(i am not her or her pimp), it depends, cant get into this now...

whats the point of this now?

and in the last thing to say... i want her to want to fuck by me not be paid...of course if this is the only way ok lets pay, but i really woulda like to try it in the other way.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Nov,18 20:11 other posts 
Since she'll NEVER fuck you, I'll fuck her. I'll fuck her cunt, her ass, her mouth... everything. And I'll take some pics and show you. You'll never see her cunt in real life so you should see it in pics.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 08,Nov,18 20:19 other posts 
you know... i will fuck her...

and if you fuck her, chears. i dont suppose it is difficult (except for me)...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Nov,18 01:22 other posts 
That's great. Do fuck her.
And tell us about it.
It'll be thrilling!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Show It Off