She'll Beg You For More!

uncut penises

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #509942 [Ignore] 02,Aug,17 03:45
Dicks turn me on they just do
uncut penises look so gross to me and some other penises on here also do
just my opinion

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.SOFT UNCUT PENIS   2.cut penises   3."6 Inch Penises"   4.Comparing penises   5.Wowed By Large Penises  

Comments:
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 30,Mar,18 15:39 other posts 
my restored foreskin

By #552168 27,Mar,18 23:58
I think the same about cut cocks hahaha
the head looks dead, with the dry skin and those horrible scarfs

[deleted image]
By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 30,Mar,18 14:54 other posts 
I agree 100 percent! I dont like cut cocks at all!

By #206678 22,Dec,17 15:55
Cutting the end of a healthy penis is old fashioned these days. Only 33% of adult males worldwide (aged 15+) are circumcised. That rate is reducing by 1% per year.
Apart from Moslems and Jews, most of the rest of the world's males are intact.

By cupar [Ignore] 16,Dec,17 10:09 other posts 
"uncut penises look so gross" where lies one of the reason many parents opt to have it done to the ****. Other reasons are religion and ideology. Sadlky custom adhereance involves non medical trained attempts resulting in death through shock and pain. Other than medical grounds there in no need to have it done which is quite different to wanting it done.
By #539358 17,Dec,17 06:28
I still find it hard to see how somebody can find a part of the penis "gross". It's there for a reason and when erect they all look the bloody same anyway!

By DarkMax [Ignore] 16,Dec,17 12:11 other posts 
My skin is already old, so I prefer to open my glans on pics, but I have some "closed" pics too.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Aug,17 07:25 other posts 
Circumcision in the United States seems to be, or seems to have BEEN, more prevalent than anywhere else in the world. The different men that I was with were all circumcised so when I was with my uncircumcised boyfriend from Italy, I was kind of in "shock" because his penis did not look like anything I had seen before.

If you really "analyze" an uncircumcised penis, in my opinion, theg are far more beautiful. The foreskin is a sheath over the entire penis and provides protection and lubrication for the glans, no? Look at the head of an uncut guy, his glans is rosier and much more healthy looking than a circumcised male. But, a good looking penis is a good looking penis regardless of whether he's circumcised or not.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 03,Aug,17 07:32 other posts 
" Look at the head of an uncut guy, his glans is rosier and much more healthy looking than a circumcised male."

this is one of the reasons why I have restored my foreskin, not only is my Glans now pink and smooth instead of brown and dry looking, the increase in sensitivity and pleasure is just staggering...
By #540084 14,Dec,17 12:42
[/URL]
By #527431 16,Dec,17 09:33
One of the best comment about penises ever! Period!

By #546485 15,Dec,17 14:31
[deleted image]

With the foreskin pulled back you can hardly tell the difference.
Unless it’s medically necessary I think circumcision should not be done. But who am I to tell people what to do or not to do?

The practice of circumcision in America was popularized in part due to a Mr. John Kellogg of the breakfast cereal company. Look it up!

By #539358 02,Aug,17 15:01
I think an erect penis looks hot either natural or cut. I'm uncut but love to masturbate with my skin pulled right back, the skin covering my glans makes the head so much more sensitive when rubbing it.

By yellowman [Ignore] 02,Aug,17 06:31 other posts 
What very interesting opinions. Personally, I have a preference for the uncut (natural) penis. However, uncut or cut, it does depend upon the man. I'd hardly spurn some good-looking man just because his cock was cut....

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 02,Aug,17 06:30 other posts 
Bet your glad you dont live outside the States

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off