Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

A MESSAGE TO MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by routemaster [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 00:33  other posts
Hello my friends, just to let you know, I am away on holiday later today, staying with my sexy friend John in Ireland and I can't wait to see him again and be nude with him every night, days are reserved for going out and about! I shall be home sometime on the evening of 28th June. Look after yourselves, take care and stay horny! Lol RM xxxxx

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.A MESSAGE TO MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER   2.A MESSAGE TO MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER   3.Our friend ROUTEMASTER   4.A message from Routemaster   5.A message from Routemaster  

Comments:
By routemaster [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 01:21 other posts 
Hello everyone again, just to let you know I'm away shortly to stay with my platonic friend in Edinburgh which I'm looking forward to very much though there won't be any sex like there was with John in Ireland. I'm back on the evening of Friday, 28th July so take care of yourselves and above all stay horny! Lol RM xxxx

By routemaster [Ignore] 29,Jun,17 00:18 other posts 
New photos of John now posted
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

With is FULL permission, of course
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

Oops! I meant HIS not is, doh!

By routemaster [Ignore] 29,Jun,17 00:03 other posts 
Hello my friends, MANY THANKS to those of you who left messages, I hope to catch up with everyone shortly. VERY reluctantly, I am home from Ireland, had a FANTASTIC two weeks in and out of bed with John and I will post some pics shortly. I felt very lonely last night going to bed on my own again

By tb1 [Ignore] 20,Jun,17 00:48 other posts 
I hope you two enjoy your time together immensely and take plenty of pics and post them here so can live vicariously through them.😀😋

By BirdDog [Ignore] 19,Jun,17 21:36 other posts 
enjoy. mate!!

By alanhuk [Ignore] 19,Jun,17 05:40 other posts 
Enjoy...pics of you both please!!

By #451923 17,Jun,17 15:30
looking forward to some pictures of your adventures

By pifad [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 08:26 other posts 
Have a wonderful time

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 00:37 other posts 
Enjoy your holiday.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off