Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Gratitude

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by pifad [Ignore] 30,Jun,16 10:18  other posts
As some of you know, I've been my wife's only caregiver for the past ten years. It hasn't been easy and sometimes seemed unbearable. She suffered terribly through two cancers and end stage COPD. Her sisters were brutal and offered me nothing but criticism throughout. My wife passed to her eternal reward on Sunday, June 26, 2016. I would like to thank my friends on this site for all of their compassion, encouragement and prayers during this time. You have proven once again that **** is not thicker than water. I'm eternally grateful for each of you in my life.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Your Opinion!  

Comments:
By #102374 08,Jul,16 06:19
Sympathies to you my **** my wife passed June 9 last year from renal cell carcinoma. Kidney cancer. Amazing that this site has helped.

By #7976 07,Jul,16 17:28
I'm truly sorry for your loss. Now you can take a breath and move on with your life while keeping the good memories in your memory.

By #496816 05,Jul,16 06:51
I sometimes feel almost guilty when I hear such sad stories, as I am a very long term lung cancer survivor. The flip side is that I live with an 'attitude of gratitude', whatever may come to pass in the future. I try to be kind and sometimes forgiving of the people I encounter and might judge harshly, because we are all vulnerable to the many and sometimes random cruelties of life. I live in awe of those like you who extend their love in such measure to those they love. Brighter days ahead for you I hope and trust. You deserve them.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,16 08:27 other posts 
What a beautiful way to live and such kind thoughts and words to share with pifad.

By Ou812 [Ignore] 05,Jul,16 00:04 other posts 
My sympathies and condolences. Sorry for your loss

By #85576 04,Jul,16 22:56
Km sure she loved all the love and support and care u gave her....ur a great man pifad, glad to call u a friend

By #485312 04,Jul,16 19:10
be grateful for the time you spent with her, be thankful that you had a lovely wife and never let family take away that peace of mind that you did the right thing...and l hope you can have a happy life from here on, take a break, its sounds like you deserve one *lix*

By furluvr [Ignore] 04,Jul,16 02:12 other posts 
Oh, pifad, I'm so sorry. I had no idea. You are an extraordinary man and husband. My deepest condolences, and virtual hugs from me.

By cazzoduro69 [Ignore] 02,Jul,16 07:19 other posts 
Losing the companion of your life I think is a terrible thing and destabilizing ... I hope that God will accept you and comfort you with His immense love.

R.I.P.

By tb1 [Ignore] 01,Jul,16 01:23 other posts 
So sorry for your loss, my deepest sympathies.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 hours

This isn't the place to comment on the attitude of your wife's sisters, suffice it to say that I know whereof you speak!
By pifad [Ignore] 01,Jul,16 22:40 other posts 
Thank you

By #360485 01,Jul,16 08:03
I applaud your standing by your wife in her time of need. I have watched a loved one die from cancer and it was a life changing experience. Doing the right thing is it's own reward. Hopefully, we will all have someone like you when our turn to die comes. Good luck to you and keep being the good man you are.
By pifad [Ignore] 01,Jul,16 22:39 other posts 
Thank you! Your words are very much appreciated.

By jackd [Ignore] 01,Jul,16 15:11 other posts 
Oh wow.So sorry to hear that.It's easy to say but,be strong.I died last year but came back,we never know what life is going to do to us.You did great as a caregiver.
By pifad [Ignore] 01,Jul,16 22:38 other posts 
Thank you. Your words are comforting

By #496814 01,Jul,16 10:45
I wish you a lot of strength coming times! You have earned my respect for standing by her also during the bad times. It is rare to come by these days.
By pifad [Ignore] 01,Jul,16 22:37 other posts 
Thank you very much. That means a lot to me

By Cox4you [Ignore] 01,Jul,16 16:30 other posts 
I don't really know you and we don't chat on the site however I am very sorry for your loss. I am glad that you have found a support system in your time of need. Regardless of where that may be. I'm happy people on here have been kind to you.
By pifad [Ignore] 01,Jul,16 22:36 other posts 
Thank you very much

By #480031 01,Jul,16 01:00
Condolences to you.

By #489480 30,Jun,16 17:13
Sorry to hear about your wife. It's not easy being a caregiver.

By t-rex [Ignore] 30,Jun,16 16:19 other posts 
So sorry for your loss, you are a strong person

By #494374 30,Jun,16 11:29
I am so sorry for your loss. But I am happy to hear you have received support from friends.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off