on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Finding a blowjob recepient

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #340774 [Ignore] 26,Oct,15 10:23
I am an older man and I want to give someone a blowjob and jerk them off. I don't want any more than that. I am generally a heterosexual. How do I go about finding someone that would let me do that?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Has anyone tried the autoblow machine   2.Steak and blowjob day   3.finding my pics   4.Does anyone actually know what a blowjob is?   5.How do you ask for a blowjob?  

Comments:
By #143536 28,Oct,15 11:31
You live in Indy by any chance?

By slipper [Ignore] 28,Oct,15 02:50 other posts 
I'd be a happy volunteer!!!

By Blade [Ignore] 26,Oct,15 21:54 other posts 
That reality is I'd love for you to suck me off, with no strings attached. But there is no really safe way to do it now a days.

Speamkiss, I don't think many can trust those online sites. Too many creeps or god knows what.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 26,Oct,15 11:40 other posts 
The internet is your friend. Put up ads indicating that you are a gentleman interested in giving other gentlemen no-strings-attached blowjobs. No reciprocation expected or required.

Sir, you are living proof of two things I have long contended. One is that not all cocksuckers are gay. There are a LOT of heterosexual and mostly heterosexual men who like to suck dicks.

And two is that cocksuckers suck cocks because they enjoy doing it. They are not doing it just so they can get their own cocks sucked.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off