Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

*World Views*

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #22

Pages:  #1... #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   ...#43

Started by mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Apr,15 11:21  other posts
What's poppin' where you are ? Care to share ?

Current events, rants and raves...general chit chat...politics..
Have a discussion

Anything bugging you,maybe the members could help you with your problem ?

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Jul,17 21:21 other posts 
Happy Independence day to the Americans

🎆 🎆
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jul,17 09:21 other posts 
Happy Under Panties day to you, too!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Jul,17 11:34 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jul,17 12:08 other posts 
And to the Brits from the EU (although I'm not sure they still want it).
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Jul,17 12:18 other posts 
you get your dates mixed up leo ? Referendum was 24th June 2016....
Not really sure the EU wanted Britain to join in the first place anyway..
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jul,17 13:28 other posts 
no, no, i'm not mixed up at all.
all i'm saying is that, given the fiasco, if there was another referendum (if...) i'm confident it would be against brexit.
people are, generally speaking, stupid. they fell for demagogues' promises and did't bother to check the facts themselves.
so, my wish, "And to the Brits from the EU" was ironic because i think that many have now regretted it. (And Farage laughs for having tricked them.)
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Jul,17 14:01 other posts 
Democratic process.... politics is the art of talking shit leo....they all promise something and they all fail with those promises..
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jul,17 15:53 other posts 
I do not disagree.
--------------------------------------- added after 24 seconds

(this is equivalent to: I agree. )

By #529768 14,Jun,17 20:08
Thinking of all the people that have been affected by the horrible tower blaze in London. I cant begin to imagine the terror it must have been there. Your all in our prayers
By #485312 14,Jun,17 20:12
yeah, sympathy to the many victims and their families and friends, and medals for all the firemen who spent hours trying to fight the inferno and save as many lives as they could. a very sad day for London, its suffered too much the last few weeks, *lix*
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 10:35 other posts 
I saw this on the local news,what a terrible mess. And London has already had more than it's fair share of tragedy lately.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 11:02 other posts 
My neighbour has f@mily near where the tower is,and they said it was the most disturbing thing they have ever seen...
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 11:45 other posts 
I did not catch the news, only snippets on the radio.... I understand the structure is a 24 story apartment building and there were 12 confirmed deaths. Was the entire building a loss or was the fire contained to certain floors?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 12:02 other posts 
S3v3nt33n people have died, according to police, with the number expected to rise.
The London Ambulance Service says 74 people have been treated in six hospitals - St Mary's, Chelsea and Westminster, Royal Free, St Thomas', Charing Cross Hospital and King's College Hospital.
Thirty-seven patients remain in hospital of whom 17 are in critical care.
Firefighters rescued 65 people from the building, according to the London Fire Brigade. Others made their own way out.
It is unknown how many people remain unaccounted for, with police saying that it is unlikely that more survivors will be found.(BBC)
London Mayor Sadiq Khan said fire crews only managed to reach the 12th floor at the height of the fire.
Fire went through everything...as for the structure I haven't read about that yet...
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 12:06 other posts 
S3v3nt33n? What?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 12:24 other posts 
Se.ve.nt.ee.n word filter won't allow the correct spelling.. could've used 17 I suppose I c&p from the BBC website... normally I just replace an e with 3 ...
By #534172 16,Jun,17 07:51
The whole thing is just hideous - what an awful way to die, or be injured, or even to escape from. I understand that some, who knows how many, were able to escape and survive because there were a number of young Muslim guys up late, waiting to break their Ramadan fast with a ceremonial first meal to start the day of fasting, and were running through the building waking up people to warn them. Bless them.

Having said that, what kind of idiotic planning laws allowed a 27 storey building to have ONE stairwell, two lifts and no central fire alarm system? What hope did the poor buggers on the upper floors have?

Awe to the firefighters who risked their lives going into the building, and to the local community who have rallied so strongly to support the people left grieving and homeless having lost everything except the clothes they stand up in. My God, the world is just a heartbreaking place at the moment, isn't it?

I'm pretty well non-religious, so my prayers would probably not amount to much, but I would really hope that we can all put aside our prejudices and fears of each other and reach out in basic humanity to one another in times like these.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,17 09:25 other posts 
A high rise structure in a major city with only 2 elevators and one stairwell? That's crazy! I wonder how old the structure is and whether it meets today's building safety codes or whatever it is referred to.

Our corporate headquarter is 21 stories tall with 2 stairwells. Two times per year we have an unannounced fire drill, my guess is because 100 years ago (my way of saying that it was so far back, I can't remember when) if smoke was detected, alarms would go off and we would sit at our desks with stupid looks on our face and not know what was going on or what to do. Currently, our instructions are odd numbered floors take one stairwell and the even numbered floors take the other. Thank God that these are only drills because I think that if there were a true emergency, some folks will forget everything.
By #517356 16,Jun,17 13:47
Structure was built in 1974 and at the time building regs didn't dictate sprinkler systems would you believe! The building was recently renovated and the specualtion ( as nothings been confirmed ) is that the pannellinng on the outside allowed the fire to spread up the outside of the building , bypassing any firewalls and fire protection within the building. Absolutely horrifying , and more worrying is there are more buildings like it
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,17 16:19 other posts 
Wow, a structure built in 1974 with no sprinkler system, 1 stairwell and 2 elevators to accommodate 27 floors of people? A building less than 50 years old and not regulated under modern safety standards!

I can only draw from what my employer has hammered into us regarding the elevators in the event of a fire. We are told that the elevators are inoperable so do not attempt to use them. Doesn't that have something to do with the back draft within the shaft which can cause the fire to rapidly spread?

By #358797 10,Jun,17 11:39
Adam West died!
By #507249 10,Jun,17 12:22
No way!!!! Damn...another icon gone
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 10,Jun,17 12:43 other posts 
Family guy will never be the same!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 10,Jun,17 13:27 other posts 

By #525562 09,Jun,17 17:40
Is it just me but I S I S I attacking I ran seems odd..or maybe the middle east is trying re-brand the area.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jun,17 20:35 other posts 
???
By #534172 10,Jun,17 09:08
Ifgather it's Sunni Saudi and their Sunni Saudi allies v. Shia Iran. I **** are Sunni basically - but they're no friends of the Saudi rulers either. It's a schism that goes back to the Prophet's time - a split about who should succeed Mohammad.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jun,17 20:37 other posts 
Teresa May got fucked in the UK elections. She thought she'd win more and now she lost part of what she had.
Cry now, old farty woman!

By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Jun,17 20:49 other posts 
Police are attending two terror incidents in central London..
By #517356 04,Jun,17 07:41
Unfotunately this is true.... six dead after 3 maniacs run over pedestrians walking over London Bridge and then they started stabbing people in restaurants near by .... all three scum shot dead by our police within 8 minutes of the initial call to the police

Sad times
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,17 08:26 other posts 
Sadly there are 3 replacements waiting in the shadows. Sad times indeed.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,17 10:21 other posts 
Has any group or person claimed to be behind this atrocity?
By #517356 04,Jun,17 17:25
haven't heard anyone claim responsibility but appears to be Islamic extremists ... and unfortunately the death toll is 7 not the 6 first reported
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jun,17 17:28 other posts 
They were shouting the name of their good, her name is allallah I think, so they're the same kind of idiots.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,17 17:56 other posts 
Well Trump has told the Brits the US will help any way they can.

Not meaning to take away from the meaning of the original post but I must admit, I don't know how the anti-gun nuts will react to this quote.
After the London attack, Trump noted, "Do you notice we are not having a gun debate right now? That's because they used knives and a truck!"
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Jun,17 18:19 other posts 
Trump hasn't a clue about anything....his tweets are nothing but an embarrassment to your wonderful nation I'm afraid...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jun,17 19:07 other posts 
Of course Trump has no clue about anything. He's scizzo.
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jun,17 22:28 other posts 
Agreed, alex!
His FIRST tweet--before offering help and condolences like any truly decent person would do--was a call for putting the "travel" ban in place in the US. Trump is the epitome of the "ugly American". No class,
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jun,17 19:09 other posts 
The incident took place in the UK, not in the US. People there don't carry guns.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,17 19:30 other posts 
Yes,I know.But most of the time any attack always brings out the crowds here in the US.
Back to the subject,Someone has got to come up with a way to help combat this type thing. We can't expect people to sit barricaded in their homes . There has got to be a logical solution. Somewhere.
Folks that value life make up what could be a large think tank. If all of us could put aside our petty differences and consider what we have in common, the desire to live, and then discuss ways to protecting that goal.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jun,17 21:42 other posts 
Sure, of course differences should be out away, but I'm not sure I understand what you suggest.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,17 22:14 other posts 
Well for example a group like this, has a blog post that folks respond to with ideas. Ideas good enough to go further someone could type up and send off to someone who could implement.
some would lean towards talking it out,others would lean towards blowing everything related to hades.
But somewhere in the middle is a answer.
Pardon me for thinking out loud but frankly to many people ,young,and old have died needlessly and it needs to stop.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jun,17 02:31 other posts 
You're absolutely right but Trump (or most heads of states) don't care who has died or not. They have, of course, to appear they care, but they don't give a fuck about it.
By #525562 04,Jun,17 22:04
I saw the news of it and was saddening ,Ariana Grande concert and now this.

By #358797 03,Jun,17 20:06
A question of the day thing just popped up on me, and it says something to the effect of "do you like to use your shower head to massage your anus? "...
I tried that once and got a hot stream of hot water straight up my asshole and it was the most awkward feeling in the world, plus, then I had to waddle to the toilet to expell that accidental hot water enema.... I can't be the only one it's happened to. Any other accidental enema tales to tell on here?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jun,17 07:11 other posts 
How about massaging your pussy with a stream of water? Have you done that?

By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,May,17 07:21 other posts 
On Thursday, Trump signed an executive order that establishes a commission to study voter fraud and the integrity of the US election system, chaired by Vice President Mike Pence. The commission will be charged with getting a report to Trump with recommendations for eliminating “vulnerabilities” in America’s voting process.

Trump and his team, in his defense, have cited a 2012 report from the Pew Center on the States as evidence for their claim. But the report didn’t even focus on voter fraud. Instead, it looked the technical aspects of voter registration systems, and how America could save money by upgrading how it registers voters.

As part of that, the Pew report found that more than 1.8 million registered voters were actually dead, while 2.75 million had registrations in more than one state. This is where Trump apparently got his “millions” figure.

But that doesn’t mean that even one of these registrations was used for **** votes. America has a multi-step system for voting: You register, then vote. The report only shows that people registered and were never taken off the rolls. They didn’t even have to register for the latest election — some of them registered for the 2008 election, then died or moved, and states just didn’t take them off their rolls. So someone could have registered in Ohio in 2008, moved to Pennsylvania by 2012, and simply forgotten to notify Ohio’s elections system that he had moved — even though he never had any intention of voting in Ohio again.
For example, Steve Bannon, Trump’s chief strategist and senior counselor, reportedly voted for Trump in New York. But it turns out that he was also still registered to vote in Florida last year, because he never officially deregistered in the Sunshine State, even though he didn’t vote there.

And David Becker, who worked on the 2012 Pew report, unequivocally said that the report found “zero evidence of fraud." (vox)
By phart [Ignore] 14,May,17 18:33 other posts 
Here is what annoys me.
Here in the US if you buy a pack of cigarettes unless you look 90, you will be ask for a id to prove you are old enough.
If you want to buy alcohol, again you are ask for a id to prove you are old enough.

BUT GOD forbid if you are ask for a ID to make sure you are the person voting under your name! That is just terrible according to the libtards.
Voting is a important part of what is supposed to make America a great country. Men and women have fought and died to protect that right. But some folks think it is ok for just any body to vote, rather they are a legal citizen or a felon or whatever. Screw that, secure the voting process in any way possible to make sure it is done fairly and legally.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,May,17 18:39 other posts 
There's very little proof of voter fraud,so to create a commission into something that doesn't happen very often if ever seems pointless to me,maybe Trump is just trying to justify his claims of voter fraud.

So soon as your a felon,you can't vote ?,well,with Jeff Sessions pushing for the harshest penalties and sentencing,there is a good chance people will become felons pretty quickly..and given Sessions history and race relations,the cynic in me just sees targeting of minorities at the heart of it...
By JustWill [Ignore] 15,May,17 10:15 other posts 
I also find it odd that Trump claims that the dead and "fraudulent" voters all voted DEMOCRAT. (Maybe that's because people in Heaven all h@te Trump too?)
The need for ID to vote only works if voters are issued a voting ID card when they register. That way, even the poor and elderly, many of whom don;t have driving licences,aren't discriminated against.

I also find it amusing that the same people who bitch that ID should be required to vote are usually the same folk who whine when it is suggested that they should have to register their guns.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,May,17 11:03 other posts 
The democrats should take on this issue head on,set up a nonprofit and get all the people ID,then the GOP will have to shut up..not likely though,the democrats will just use it as a way to bash the GOP rather than have a practical solution...
By phart [Ignore] 15,May,17 22:47 other posts 
Sadly you are right,they would rather bash than actually just come up with a ID and be done with it.

As it stands now,I can walk in the place to vote, tell them my name and how I am registered,Independent by the way, and vote . I ask if someone else could come in and vote under my name last election,the answer was," We know who you are as we are neighbors, but in alot of cases, yes, if a person knew your name,and address and how you were registered,they could vote under your name leaving you not able to vote".

I know of a case, being it was a family member, that was in a nursing home. This is fact I am about to type,not rumor.

On election day a van pulled up to the nurseing home. People came in,and said, "we are here to help you vote". The family member did not want to vote for Obama, he was of sound mind, but had other issues that required him to have help. He had the pencil in his hand, was about to mark who he wanted for Prez, a lady came over and said, "let me help you with that" and pushed the pencil over to obama and made a mark. Now he raised a fuss,"That aint who I want to vote for". He was wheel chaired to his room and given medicine to "calm him down".

Voter fraud is not just for dead people. There is alot of ways of doing it.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,May,17 12:02 other posts 
Who do you think should oversee voting ? To make sure that it's fair and who is allowed to vote ?

And also in the account you tell, wasn't it possible to cast a vote by post ?..if you really want to vote for/against a candidate,you will cast that vote.

Should voting be compulsory ? That would surely clear up the crap going on ,if there is any...
By phart [Ignore] 15,May,17 22:49 other posts 
A background check is a great idea to keep guns out of nut cases hands. But Registering your guns is like moving into a glass house. No privacy.
How you are registered to vote is no one's business either.

It is none of anyone's business if I can defend myself or not. Let those that want to harm me find out the only way that seems to stick in their minds the longest.
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,May,17 09:39 other posts 
I never understood the "lack of privacy" argument when it comes to gun ownership. What are they trying to hide? It would seem to me that letting people know that you have a gun would be an excellent deterrent to keep them from trying to take your stuff. Like a Beware of Dog sign. Advertising that you are armed would actually be a GOOD thing. Unless, of course, you are dealing with one of those gun nuts who, in their heart of hearts, WANTS the chance to go all Jesse James and shoot someone down in the street. I understand that is a huge fantasy for many gun owners...
By #525562 24,May,17 23:27
JustWill I am a owner of guns and have many friends who own guns and we talk about hunting but I cannot remember a story about wanting to shoot down people.I am not sure where you heard about this "huge fantasy" but I do think it is in the small minority of legal gun owners,now if you stretch it to **** gun owners,you would have a point.
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,May,17 10:41 other posts 
Lime--I own guns as well, as does my partner. We both come from families who are avid hunters. Though we haven't hunted in years, we do like to go to the local range every so often and target shoot. When not at the range, our guns stay locked up. We don't carry them around out of fear that "people are going to do us harm". We aren't that paranoid. We don't live in the Wild West (a fiction created by bad movies and pulp novels).

However, listening to the "honest" gun owners talking when we go to target shoot makes us both nervous. There are a lot of unstable, paranoid people who legally own and carry guns. Stupid people, too. I find them to be frightening...even when they aren't carrying a loaded, deadly weapon.
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,May,17 09:48 other posts 
There are different rules about felons voting in each state. Some permit them to vote after they have served their jail time. Others permit them to vote after they have left jail and served their parole/probation time. A smaller number of states have a lifetime ban on felons voting. (Keep in mind that serving time for possession of a small amount of marijuana or tampering with a car's odometer are felony crimes in many states.)
By #535504 01,Jun,17 23:36
I'm one of the libtards and I don't get the opposition to voter ID laws. I gather it's somehow racist or a burden on the poor, but I don't see why. It seems like common sense.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,17 10:28 other posts 
You are mislabeling yourself judging by what you just typed sir. Voter id is simply common sense.
By onthelose [Ignore] 15,May,17 12:53 other posts 
Easy enough to check. when I went to vote I showed my voter ID card, my drivers license, AZ, and voted. They can and do check to see If you voted in more then one place, but because they don't have the funds to check everyone they only check the suspicious ones.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,May,17 13:10 other posts 
What's AZ ?...also I am curious as to how states issue various ID,what's the starting point to getting ID ?...is it a birth certificate ?

Just trying to get a picture of the ID issues here..
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,17 22:46 other posts 
I think when my state tried to do the id thing our drivers license was to be our id. If you can't get a license because of drunk driving or whatever,you can get a state issue Id card from the same office for a small fee,like 10 bucks?

What is so damn hard about proving who you are to vote? And why must I hang a sign up,"I carry a gun 2 days a week,you figure out which 2 days".
Just teach the public leave other people alone and rather they have a gun or not is no concern of the potential crook.
Knowing who is UNarmed then makes them a easy target. Keeping the crook guessing, well sometimes it helps clean the gene pool. there are laws that indicate when and how you defend yourself. You can't shoot the asshole in the back as he leaves with your tv, but if he comes towards you and you feel a genuine threat to your safety, you can clean his clock.
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,May,17 08:41 other posts 
In some states, you can shoot them if they are black and armed with a bag of Skittles, too!
You should hang a sign that you are armed so that other people know that you are paranoid and have a weapon. That way, sensible folk will know to avoid all contact with you.
Seriously--what is the deal with gun nuts constantly wailing about people who "want to do them harm"? Who are these people that are so desperate to harm you? Doesn't living in such a constant state of fear get tiresome? Why not just move to a place where you will feel safer and avoid going to scary places? Why do you feel compelled to HIDE your gun? Again, if those scary "I want to harm you" people KNOW that you are armed, they are less likely to bother you. The only reason I can see for hiding the fact is that the gun owner is HOPING for a reason to use it...
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,17 11:08 other posts 
nope, not wanting to use it.A gun is like a fire truck.You hope it rust into the ground,never to be needed. But let 1 incident happen and not have it, you will wish you had it.
I was taught to value life. I was also taught to defend my own. And here in the US, I have that right. But it is being nibbled on by the libtards that think it should be legal to walk in,punch my head in with a ball bat or shoot me to take my money, or whatever else they are to fucking lazy to work for.
Liberals want the crooks to be free to do as they please.Armed working Americans threaten that. Just look at all the "raise the age" shit going on. If you are old enough to kill,you are old enough to do the time for it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,May,17 12:13 other posts 
This is the problem with trying to have a conversation in the US these days--everyone resorts to name calling and idiotic generalizations.
"Libtards"? Seriously? Can you name me one actual person who truly thinks "it should be legal to walk in,punch my head in with a ball bat or shoot me"? Sounds like propaganda B.S. to any rational person.
And the "Liberals want the crooks to be free to do as they please" bit is just hyperbolic nonsense. Why would anyone want such a thing? Why make a generalization that attributes such clap-trap to ALL liberals? That's totally ridiculous.
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,17 15:16 other posts 
that is the trouble with trying to explain things to a liberal. They pay more attention to a name or generalization than they do to the point trying to be made.
Of course they will not come out and say it should be legal to do any certain thing. But let a person commit a crime and see which person gets the best deal in court.The victim that attempted to defend himself or his property or the criminal with obvious ill intent. You will find there are far more legal loop holes for the criminal.
A conversation needs to take place.Both sides need to let up on the details and hear each other out.

We conservatives may call a democrat a libtard. Where as the democrat will scream profanity's and stand on top of a car and break the windshield. Which statement gets the most media coverage? Which statement cost someone more money? What point was being made by either statement?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,May,17 17:21 other posts 
"A conversation needs to take place.Both sides need to let up on the details and hear each other out”

Guns and crime go hand in hand....why do people commit crime ?
Any number of reasons,but a lot of deaths could be avoided by better understanding of the root causes of crime...the why is important,while I get it's a tough conversation to have about guns and crime,calling someone names is counter productive with such a subject...

And that goes for both Conservatives and liberals...
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,May,17 18:15 other posts 
The problem:
One side is too interested in the "why", the other side doesn't care enough about it.
By phart [Ignore] 20,May,17 18:30 other posts 
The why of crime? It is not that no one cares.It is just no solution tried produces any worth while results.
Oh there is 1 once in a while that straightens out but not enough.
But for the money spent on "rehab" it is not fruitful.
Keeping crooks away from decent people behind bars is about the most effective way to deal with it.Sad,but true.

Alot of conservatives would rather have world peace,they want to walk the streets with a smile instead of their hand in their pocket in case they need the gun.They would like to see everyone getting along,but there is always those few,that make that impossible.
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,May,17 18:10 other posts 
There you go again--assuming. I am, for the most part, a liberal, but I hold a number of more conservative views. This is because life is about the 'grey' areas and nothing is strictly black and white. Only a total moron believes otherwise.
In spite of my predominantly liberal leaning, I have never stood on a car, participated in a riot or celebrated when a criminal gets away with a horrible act. And, for the record, conservatives have been known to toss around profanities and cause property damage on occasion as well (they were, after all, the folks that turned on the fire hoses and lynched, brutalized and set attack dogs on the peaceful protesters during the Civil Rights Movement).
Making such generalizations does nothing but widen the gap between those with opposing views instead of encouraging them to come together and compromise (which is, in essence, how our democracy was designed to work.)
It would be just as wrong for me to state that all conservatives are inbred, racist rednecks who are incapable of forming a rational thought due to profound mental retardation and lack of education.
If, by chance, you happen to make a valid, rational and well-reasoned point, I will be more than happy to hear you out. Please let me know when you do so.
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,17 19:26 other posts 
Yep,crime and guns are sadly strongly linked together.

The crook uses 1 to gain control by causing fear and carnage in his victims.

The peaceful citizen has 1 to even the odds should the crook decide to attempt harm.

The peaceful citizen without 1, normally call's 9-11 and a couple folks show up that have,Oh my, GUNS, to even the odds between them and the crook.

1 think folks may not realize. IF in some strange way there was only 1 gun left on earth, more than likely a crook would have it. Why, Because the laws written in regards to guns, he,she or it,has no respect for them.

Now there are the idiots that parade around their Ak's acting like Isis's terrorist . Those you can see and take action to your liking as to avoid or support or whatever. It is the 1's that have a couple guns,and know how to use them, that you DON'T see that are the peaceful folks just wanting to live their lives uninterrupted. Nothing wrong with that.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,May,17 18:11 other posts 
@ alexblue, we use a two letter abbreviation for states. AZ indicates that he resides (or at least that's what his driver's license indicates) the state of Arizona.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   ...#43

Show It Off