Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

When do you skin it back?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #460360 [Ignore] 01,Apr,15 18:07
An intact foreskin makes the glans sort of a "private" part of the penis. When, where, and for whom do you skin it back so others can see? (Of course, this is moot for cut guys because their glans are always on display.) Is there some kind of etiquette for glans showing? Just curious.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.leaving skin back   2.uncut pissing skin position, who pulls back   3.Smelling Of Dicks   4.Skinning back in the showers   5.For old men like me, over 70 and never circumcised:  

Comments:
By #6568 10,Jul,17 13:58
My foreskin is long and covers the glans when I'm fully hard and erect. Easing my foreskin back off the head has always been a significant and very sensual part of sex for me so teaching a new lady how to tease back the hood is a big event...very intimate for me and a good way of judging a womans capacity for sensual sex an dsex play. If she just wants to shove it back or is unaware that the sensitive part of the penis is inside the foreskin then maybe she's not what I'm looking for anyway!

......However, if she picks up on gently and seductively teasing the hood down off the head and then rubbing her little thumbs tenderly around the rim and touching the sensitive 'ridged band' there is the chance of great connection with sensual pleasure for both of us because the foreskin is comparable to her clitoris and I always try to get her to see that how she touch and stimulate my foreskin is how she wants her clitoris touched....
By uncutjoy [Ignore] 18,May,18 16:47 other posts 
I could NOT have said this better!!
By tb1 [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 15:01 other posts 
Me either

By soundsgreat87 [Ignore] 08,Jan,19 19:17 other posts 
All the time.

By doedeldi [Ignore] 18,May,18 10:26 other posts 

[deleted image]
when i piss

By #463848 14,Jan,18 04:21
Whenever it is out of my trousers.

By #533385 14,Jan,18 04:08
When I was younger I used to love to tuck my foreskin in to expose the head, it was a nice feeling to have it rub against my pants, plus it seemed to get cheesier with the foreskin closed. Nowadays my foreskin has shrunk, either that or my cock is bigger, whey hey!!!! so I can't do it but I wash my cock regularly and like to keep the head exposed to keep it smelling fresh!!

By #54807 13,Jan,18 21:33
This is what happens

/z7a7qi50zhv1pic.html

By Frenum [Ignore] 13,Jan,18 08:12 other posts 
Just before i ejaculate i pull the skin fully back.
By #539358 13,Jan,18 09:53
I always jack off with my foreskin fully retracted. Feels so nice just rubbing my exposed glans with my skin back really tight.

By #518391 06,Jan,18 06:22
When I had a foreskin I'd always skin back to pee and also when showering, even in the gym or at the pool, and leave it skinned back...I notice quite a few other guys now do this...while some still face the wall while they skin back and wash underneath their foreskin...either shy or afraid of stiffening up if they did it with other guys watching...

By #463848 06,Jan,18 04:53
When I am peeing; washing and if my cock is erect my foreskin does not cover the glans.

By routemaster [Ignore] 02,Jan,18 02:26 other posts 
Cleaning and peeling back to show off my glans on SYD

By Greek18cm [Ignore] 01,Jan,18 15:40 other posts 
Generally number one, cleanning and oral for me iss the normal times.. add to this half of the times that musterbate and add when ssomeone ask to ssee my head

By #540084 19,Dec,17 11:26
[/URL]

By #463848 19,Dec,17 04:34
I have a very short foreskin but it does cover the head when very soft or cold. It rolls back as my erection completes. It is always completely back to its limit on penetration. I like to wank with it pulled right back when it looks and is used like a cut cock.[deleted image][deleted image]

By Narcan [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 10:08 other posts 
When I pee or when I wank

[deleted image]
By Gary5 [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 11:09 other posts 
Same here

By Nevermore [Ignore] 05,Aug,17 11:42 other posts 
I rarely bare my glans in real life except during sexual activity.
By #535185 21,Aug,17 10:17
Sexual activity and taking a piss.

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 10,Aug,17 06:39 other posts 
I keep my gland covered all the time..I am a nudist and find it natural..If someone wants to see my gland just ask..Happy to show them

By #451923 18,Jul,17 21:29
I see this is all over the place depending where you live. I was always shy about my foreskin living in the US and tried to keep my foreskin back but having a short frenulum at the time made it difficult. The other uncut few didn't have a problem and they always kept their foreskins pulled back. As I got older and meeting my wife who connected with my foreskin made me feel confident and so I stopped retracting it in public such as nude beaches and clubs. One day at the club I had a rude awakening that got me upset. A lady flat out asked me why I didn't keep my skin back like all the other guys do including her husband. It was a sign of wealth and respect for the wife or girlfriend. Boy was I heart broken and my wife was upset at what she did to me. Anyways this lead to an experience that the both of us would never forget.
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Aug,17 14:22 other posts 
I think that the "lady" you met in the club was just a stuck up bitch. I had no idea that there was any right or wrong way to "wear" your foreskin until I read this posting. I certainly understand personal choice though.

By #93 06,Aug,17 13:43
I pull mine back when I am peeing. Saves dribbling everywhere. It tends to stay back when I have an erection.

By #527431 05,Aug,17 09:15
If I may ... strange question. I don't think so there is any etiquette .... let's say ... you can do for practical purposes or for the pleasure. That's more about it.

By #539358 02,Aug,17 18:14
I keep my foreskin forward most of the time when it's in my briefs, but sometimes keep it back for a change. I always retract when pissing and keep it retracted inside my shorts after an evening shower. Most of the time I masturbate with my skin pulled back tight too, I tend to stimulate my glans ridge only with forefinger and thumb, usually does the trick.

By #482836 02,Aug,17 16:57
I can't get my skin back far enough for it to stay back

By jocstfr [Ignore] 21,Jul,17 12:30 other posts 
Most guys at the nude beach I go to have foreskins and have them covering their glans so that it is not exposed to the elements of the beach (sun, salt air, salt water, sand etc). I think this is the way nature intended it to be since it such a sensitive part of the male anatomy.

By jocstfr [Ignore] 18,Jul,17 17:37 other posts 
Growing up in Eastern Europe i was the only one in the showers with an exposed head. Apparently back in the day an exposed head was a signal that the male was aroused and even absent an erection, it was considered vulgar and inappropriate in the shower to have your glans exposed. Not sure what they would want a cut guy to do to cover it, but there were not to many of us.

By Wipperman [Ignore] 11,Jul,17 04:19 other posts 
Mine automatically foldes over the glans when I get hard

By heylittleman [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 06:43 other posts 
I've recently got into 'tucking' mine in

By #518391 10,Jul,17 04:53
When I had a foreskin I would always skin it back in the change room and showers, and in the sauna...it just felt (and looked) better. I believe that in Japan it's considered bad manners to show your foreskin forwards when at the public baths. I notice quite a few guys in showers now skin back. Now, of course, I'm circumcised, so my knob is always on view.

By dickisgreat [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 04:36 other posts 
Here in Germany it's become popular in recent years for guys to keep their skin back, for example in showers or nude saunas. A couple people have told me it's because they just think it looks better.

By #121361 10,Jul,17 02:34
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 61 seconds

FOR YOU [deleted image]

By Nevermore [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 17:01 other posts 
I think you should do it as soon as possible once you get to know someone. It's a real ice breaker, but then I'm kind of proud of my glans and enjoy people seeing it.

By Greek18cm [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 08:05 other posts 
Uncovered glans (cockhead) it feels for me like i am exposed. Like i share everything.

There are times that several people saw my cock with no retracct skin and i felt almost like i was not naked.

But once the skin is retrect, i feel really naked.

So yes, i think it is very private

Sometimes the skin retract it self if i really really like some girl...

By #537868 08,Jul,17 18:29
When im hard it pops out and shows itself

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off