Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

ever sucked cock in a public restroom

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #430975 [Ignore] 19,Sep,13 23:10
I have done this a few times. Such a thrill, something different. Always in a quiet restroom with not too much traffic. Usually under the stall, looking forward to future rendezvous.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Question?   2.Toilet Cubicle fun with another???   3.Public restrooms   4.Public restroom..   5.Sucking in public  

Comments:
By PSerect [Ignore] 28,Jun,22 14:10 other posts 
On vacation in Puerto Vallarta once I was in an upscale bar/restaurant flirting with a guy I met there when he suddenly grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the mens room and into an empty stall and started sucking my cock. I had him jump up on the toilet so no one would see two sets of feet in the stall and started sucking him too. . Soon he was squatted over the toilet seat with me fucking him from behind. Suddenly the stall door was kicked open and there was his BF, a couple of his friends, the restaurant manager and anyone else that heard the commotion. Everyone was yelling and cursing and it was a big mess. I managed to slip away before they turned their attention to me. True Story.

By bil47 [Ignore] 28,Jun,22 11:39 other posts 
I would be tempted, but never in my 50-some years as an adult have I ever seen any sexual activity in a restroom, nor been solicited for sex.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 20,Sep,13 16:51 other posts 
Who hasn't?
By #23212 24,Nov,13 01:39
Likely over 99% of the World's population.

By #220845 23,Nov,13 20:57
In the eightes, many times, its a different world now though.

By pifad [Ignore] 07,Oct,13 15:30 other posts 
Yes I have. Love it

By cumaddik [Ignore] 06,Oct,13 13:01 other posts 
Oh ya! many times And i have to say that it was a major turn on to know that i was about to suck off stranger men without even having a word said

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off