Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

GREAT SONGS/GREAT LYRICS

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #25

Pages:  #1... #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   ...#31

Started by bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,13 14:32  other posts
I have a friend on SYD whose (no)name will remain anonymous. It seems no matter what the topic is, somehow his mind -drifter-s and his comment will include song lyrics. If I were playing Rock-n-Roll Jeopardy at a party, I would want him on my team.

Here's my thought; do you have a favorite tune, it might be because of a guitar riff or maybe it's the lyrics. Do you think you know some of the words, great! Please post some of the words then let us guess if we know the title.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #204766 24,Sep,13 13:45
What about orion that is a great song

By #416660 18,Sep,13 12:36
I didn't read all the comments so this one may have been mentioned before.
Boys will be boys and girls will be girls.......................
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,13 13:26 other posts 
Although that might be the song you were thinking of the words are not quite right. They are;

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up muddled shook up world except for Lola

If you're very quiet, you can almost hear aristotle singing it!
By #423718 20,Sep,13 16:52
Singing it out loud bella
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,13 21:11 other posts 
Sing LOUDER, I CAN'T HEAR YOU! I'm listening to a beautiful and original acoustical piece that a friend of mine sent to me.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Sep,13 21:11 other posts 
The MOST FAMOUS phone number of all time;

867-5309
By _avg_ [Ignore] 20,Sep,13 00:25 other posts 
Jenny never calls me back
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,13 21:09 other posts 
Hey _avg_, try calling Jenny without *67!

By Sickboy [Ignore] 21,Sep,13 14:05 other posts 
I've got to get myself together Cant afford to let my faith go, you know When ever Jah sun comesa shining and my sisters are all smiling no one is dying,my people arent crying

we are living in the love of the father, living in the house of the almighty, (repeat2x)

ooh yeah ooh yeah

The days of destruction will never be, oh no Not hard for the wise man who can see But the fool thinks he knows it all, sooner or later he stumbles and falls He goes down for a reason, Jah keeps giving him a beating to the foundation they'll have to go down to the foundation chant them down to the foundation they'll have to go down to the foundation, oh ho well oh ho well

By Sickboy [Ignore] 21,Sep,13 13:25 other posts 
Instructions: 5/7 Slide Up 75 Slide Down 5h7 Hammer On 7p5 Pull Off (5) Ghost Note 5^ Bend (½) 5b Bend (Full) 5B Bend (1½) 5r Release 5br Full Bend N Release 5^r ½ Bend N Release ~~~~ Vibrato |--| Hold Bend

By #220845 20,Sep,13 04:27
This is a great thread

By #423718 19,Sep,13 21:33
Down the street you can hear her scream you're a disgrace
As she slams the door in his drunken face
And now he stands outside
And all the neighbors start to gossip and drool
He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
And his tears fall and burn the garden green

was his anniversary yesterday and I forgot damn
By _avg_ [Ignore] 20,Sep,13 00:27 other posts 
Jimi never truly left us... Gods are funny that way.

By Sickboy [Ignore] 17,Sep,13 15:04 other posts 
"The Roof, The Roof, The Roof Is On Fire!"

By Sickboy [Ignore] 14,Sep,13 16:13 other posts 
We used to get on fine Once upon a time Yeah, we were alright But you were mean

Now, we don't talk and it's a shame I guess I only have myself to blame 'Cause girl, you meant so much to me

And if I ever see you again I know a song I can sing If I ever see you again I know a song, I know a song I can sing

All those things that people used to say That only got in the way The way of you and me Oh, they were nothing more than words And even if they were It don't matter to me, yeah ohh

And if I ever see you again I know a song I can sing Girl, if I ever see you again I know a song, I know a song I can sing

Next time I'm playing out If I see you in the crowd There's only one song I'm a' sing out loud

'Cause girl, I did you bad And yes, I made you sad I just want you to know

If I ever see you again I know a song I can sing Yeah, yeah, yeah

If I ever see you again I know a song, I know a song I can sing Yeah, yeah, yeah

If I ever see you again I know a song I can sing Girl, if I ever see you again I know a song, I know a song I can sing

By #423718 12,Sep,13 19:00
You can squeeze my lemon til the juice run down my leg.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,13 19:06 other posts 
Can I? No, may I? You're too young to know about Led Zeppelin
By #423718 13,Sep,13 19:43
Of course you may You can never be too young to know who Led Zep are. Or even Robert Johnson who wrote the original "Travelling Riverside Blues" but enough of that.... back to the lemon.
By #415959 13,Sep,13 20:49
Forget that bothersome lemon.

I am befuddled, as your reference to Robert Leroy Johnson, surprised me.

You certainly know your music.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,13 21:18 other posts 
To 2nice_ AND EVERYONE ELSE, get to know aristotle, he's not just another pretty dick, he's really quite an interesting guy.
By #409634 13,Sep,13 23:15
Thanks for the suggestion Bella. Thanks to this post, I ran into an old friend.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,13 00:25 other posts 

By #74955 11,Sep,13 21:21
Gojira-Vacuity

The sickness of this world is destroying all the dreams
The fools are kings, tearing apart the soul
The race for complication communicate reaction
The lack of heart of men, I grow distant from the core

Borrow this body for a lifetime, earthly material
My soul unraveled out of mental
The shell returns to dust

I focus on the present concentrate on what I find
Accelerate the vision high beyond the curse of time
Bring light to my attention, the walls of vacuum fall
This **** increases and tells me where to go

Follow, I enter my dimensions, awakened heart of life
Enforce my senses, I'm understanding
I find the will to live straight

I feel the change I see the vicious circle
finally turned into a virtuous one
Having the whole world in my hands, filled
Timelessness

Out of the frame I feel so vast I'm all around myself
Imaginative interaction
But I keep struggling inside to hold this always
Forever there

Is it the fear to fall in space that keeps us from understanding
The only way to find the power is to look inside
Increase your fall on purpose and let this river flow
Now you hold this **** appeared out of the vacuum of space

Remain in what you are, the center of your life
You made it to this point no one can tell you how
You crawled and bled all the way but you were the only one
That was tearing your soul apart, you finally find yourself

By Sickboy [Ignore] 11,Sep,13 14:19 other posts 
I was gonna clean my room, until I got high I was gonna get up and find the broom, But then I got high My room is still messed up And I know why, (why man) 'cuz I got high Because I got high Because I got high

I was gonna go to class, before I got high I coulda' cheated and I coulda passed, but I got high I'm taking it next semester and I know why, (why man) 'cuz I got high Because I got high Because I got high

I was gonna go to work, but then I got high I just got a new promotion, but I got high Now I'm selling dope and I know why, (why man) 'cuz I got high Because I got high Because I got high

I was gonna go to court, before I got high I was gonna pay my **** support, but then I got high (No you weren't) They took my whole pay check, and I know why, (why man) 'cuz I got high, Because I got high Because I got high

I wasn't gonna run from the cops but I was high, (I'm serious man) I was gonna pull right over and stop, but I was high Now I'm a paraplegic, and I know why, (why man) 'cuz I got high Because I got high Because I got high

I was gonna pay my car a note, until I got high I wasn't gonna gamble on the boat, but then I got high Now the tow truck's pulling away, and I know why, (why man) 'cuz I got high, because I got high, because I got high Because I got high Because I got high

I was gonna make love to you, but then I got high, I'm serious I was gonna eat your pussy to, but then I got high Now i'm jacking off and I know why, (turn this shit off) 'cuz I got high, because I got high, because I got high

I messed up my entire life, because I got high I lost my kids and wife , because I got high Now I'm sleeping on the sidewalk, and I know why, (why man) 'cuz I got high, because I got high, because I got high

I'm gonna stop singing this song, because I'm high I'm singing this whole thing wrong, because I'm high And if I don't sell one copy I know why, (why man) 'cuz I'm high, because I'm high, because I'm high

(Are you really high man?) (he really is high man!) get jiggy with it O bring it back (say what say what oh, Because I'm high Because I'm high, because I'm high

By Sickboy [Ignore] 11,Sep,13 14:04 other posts 
Did I fall off? Got you in your room rippin every "Chronic" poster on your wall off Just cause I put away the sawed off Now I got you sittin back with a smirk; listenin with your arms crossed Questionin Dre's credibility {What?} Wondering if it's still in me to produce hits; Y'all be killin me As if I need to make mo' - I got a mansion and six cars that are paid fo' - suck my dick! {Hello..} We came a long way from not givin a fuck Sellin tapes out of a trunk to movin this far up Now we got the whole world starstruck Made a million plus and still don't give a motherfuck Motherfucker I'm Dre - I don't need your respect I don't need to make another album bitch I don't gotta do shit I do it because I want to not to stay in the game Fuck the fame, I'm still stayin the same, lil' bitch! {Hello..}

I started this gangsta shit And this the motherfuckin thanks I get? {Hello..}

By #278535 10,Sep,13 17:57
"Taste me and you will see
More is all you need
Dedicated to
How I'm killing you

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your life burns faster
Obey your master
Master"

By #358797 09,Sep,13 18:27
Are you goin' to Scarborough Fair?
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.
Remember me to one who lives there, she once was a true love of mine.

Tell her to make me a cambric shirt (On the side of a hill in the deep forest green).
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme (Tracing a sparrow on snow-crested ground).
Without no seams nor needlework (Blankets and bedclothes the **** of the mountain).
Then she'll be a true love of mine (Sleeps unaware of the clarion call).

Tell her to find me an acre of land (On the side of a hill, a sprinkling of leaves).
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme (Washes the grave with silvery tears).
Between salt water and the sea strands (A soldier cleans and polishes a gun).
Then she'll be a true love of mine.

Tell her to reap it in a sickle of leather (War bellows, blazing in scarlet battalions).
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme (Generals order their soldiers to kill).
And gather it all in a bunch of heather (And to fight for a cause they've long ago forgotten).
Then she'll be a true love of mine.

Are you going to Scarborough Fair?
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.
Remember me to one who lives there, she once was a true love of mine.
By #428387 09,Sep,13 18:47
Very Very nice this is the Simon and Garfunkel version
By #358797 09,Sep,13 18:52
Damn straight. the other versions just don't compare.

By #423718 08,Sep,13 21:46
I met her in a club down in old Soho
Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola C-o-l-a cola
She walked up to me and she asked me to dance
I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Lola
L-o-l-a Lola lo-lo-lo-lo Lola

Well I'm not the worlds most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Lola lo-lo-lo-lo Lola
Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walked like a woman and talked like a man
Oh my Lola lo-lo-lo-lo Lola lo-lo-lo-lo Lola

Well we drank champagne and danced all night
Under electric candlelight
She picked me up and sat me on her knee
And said dear boy wont you come home with me
Well I'm not the worlds most passionate guy
But when I looked in her eyes well I almost fell for my Lola
Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola lo-lo-lo-lo Lola
Lola lo-lo-lo-lo Lola lo-lo-lo-lo Lola

I pushed her away
I walked to the door
I fell to the floor
I got down on my knees
Then I looked at her and she at me

Well that's the way that I want it to stay
And I always want it to be that way for my Lola
Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola
Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola

Well I left home just a week before
And I'd never ever kissed a woman before
But Lola smiled and took me by the hand
And said dear boy I'm gonna make you a man

Well I'm not the worlds most masculine man
But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man
And so is Lola
Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola lo-lo-lo-lo Lola
Lola lo-lo-lo-lo Lola lo-lo-lo-lo Lola
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,13 22:05 other posts 
Ahh..... that's an oldie by The Kinks!

By #390248 08,Sep,13 22:04
...and we'll fill in the missing colors
of each others
paint by number dreams....

By #390248 08,Sep,13 22:01
You can take

all the tea in China

Put in a big brown

paper bag for me..

By #423718 08,Sep,13 08:42
Don't I know you from the cinematographers party?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,13 08:47 other posts 
Who?

By #427069 01,Sep,13 17:17
Not a song, no lyrics..
I'm on of those freaks who just listen and love Beethoven! Seriously my best thing ever i listen to is Symphony 9 for this one hell of an artist, sorry for being offtopic!
By #23212 08,Sep,13 05:55
But his Ninth DOES have some lyrics:
"Freude, schöner Götterfunken ... " -- Schiller's 'Ode to Joy'. Even used as an anthem several places!

By Sickboy [Ignore] 01,Sep,13 15:13 other posts 
Always and forever each moment with you Is just like a dream to me that somehow came true And I know tomorrow will still be the same 'Cause we've got a life of love that won't ever change and

Every day love me your own special way Melt all my heart away with a smile Take time to tell me you really care and we'll share tomorrow together I'll always love you forever (always forever) forever

There'll always be sunshine when I look at you It's something I can't explain just the things that you do And if you get lonely phone me and take A second to give to me that magic you make and

Every day love me your own special way Melt all my heart away with a smile Take time to tell me you really care and we'll share tomorrow together I'll always love you forever ever ever Loving you is the thing that I planned for a very long time (Always forever love you) me with you you with me we as one Love together (always forever love you) for a very long time Loving you (always forever love you) you (always forever love you)

By Sickboy [Ignore] 31,Aug,13 14:46 other posts 
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone It's not warm when she's away Ain't no sunshine when she's gone And she's always gone too long anytime she goes away

Wonder this time where she's gone Wonder if she's gone to stay Ain't no sunshine when she's gone And this house just ain't no home Anytime she goes away

And I know, I know, I know, I know I know, I know, I know, I know... I know, I know

Hey I'll leave the young thing alone But ain't no sunshine when she's gone Ain't no sunshine when she's gone Only darkness everyday

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone And this house just ain't no home Anytime she goes away Anytime she goes away Anytime she goes away Anytime she goes away
By #328554 31,Aug,13 16:55
I'm guessing bill withers although I have more recently heard will young perform it too
By Sickboy [Ignore] 01,Sep,13 14:37 other posts 
It's bill

By Sickboy [Ignore] 30,Aug,13 16:25 other posts 
The way I growed up, sho' nuff, chips on my shoulder Knew about that cola when I was in a stroller But came ahold of choppin them boulders gettin older Wantin a Rover, ducked in them rows meetin quotas Shorty bipolar, load her by cock I tried to told ya When movin the wrong direction ain't no flesh and then it's over You on that doja, G.I. Joe shit but you ain't a soldier Chopper or fold ya, you not cobra commander, you bozo I'm the composer, writer of murder, the odor leakin out of your body, temperature is gettin colder But you sweatin and dizzy like a person who ain't sober Realizin your life is comin quickly to a closure Losin composure, out of breath like you underwater Twenty seconds in the game, and it's the fourth quarter Primetime, "Dateline" are the best exposure Now you're still, on the news and everybody knows ya Yeahhhh, YEA!

Go now boy, get your vest, protect yo' neck, kill for fun Watch how they run and scatter when I go and pull out my gun (gun) Call me ignorant and young, psycho sicko negro They know that I just fuck and be gone (gone) Drivin crazy halfway dumb Don't stop even when the law come, believe every word out my lungs I'm losin it, snappin huh, this ain't just no rappin uh Back all the way back when you see that strap cause it go dada-da-da Are you ready to die tell me why you choose to tell me in my face, have your body dry, pack that fire, look in my eye Have your spirit below me or floatin in the fuckin sky All black is my attire, lookin like a umpire Toss you in the trash like a bullshit, out fly Yeah yeah ye-yeah ye, YEA!

The murder capital mo' mayhem, yes it's thriller Put four in your head, have you floatin off in a river It's cold, you shook, we crooks, your body'll quiver These rappers so tough but really they softer than pillows Or chinchilla or Twinkie filler, hone of a realer They turn to serial assassins for some scrilla Now me could see I mean him, yes this nigga Stays true to what I do cause I keeps it realer Be for real, have you ever ever pulled a trigger? It's serious business shorty, nothin is more iller No discrimination, you could be chocolate or vanilla And find yourself in the presence of a fuckin killer Oh, oh, oh, oh yeahhhh, YEA
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,13 17:08 other posts 
Damn sickboy, it's good to hear you singing!
By Sickboy [Ignore] 31,Aug,13 14:45 other posts 

By Sickboy [Ignore] 26,Aug,13 19:36 other posts 
This town, is coming like a ghost town All the clubs have been closed down This place, is coming like a ghost town Bands won't play no more too much fighting on the dance floor

Do you remember the good old days Before the ghost town? We danced and sang, And the music played inna de boomtown

This town, is coming like a ghost town Why must the youth fight against themselves? Government leaving the youth on the shelf This place, is coming like a ghost town No job to be found in this country Can't go on no more The people getting angry

This town, is coming like a ghost town This town, is coming like a ghost town This town, is coming like a ghost town This town, is coming like a ghost town
By #328554 29,Aug,13 16:41
Ghost Town, Fun Boy Three or was the Specials, one or other...! And yes I'm back
By Sickboy [Ignore] 30,Aug,13 06:48 other posts 
It's the Specials

By Sickboy [Ignore] 11,Aug,13 15:10 other posts 
- Everybody be cool, this is a robbery!

- Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one
of you!

Me and Fast got the gats; we're out to rob a bank.
We got Steve outside carrying a full pack.
Now everything's cool and everything's smooth. (Hey that's smooth)
I walked up to the teller, I gave her the letter
She gave me the loot with puckered up lips
and a wink that I found cute, and I said,
baby, baby, baby

(Is this some Kharmic-Chi love thing happening here baby or what.)
By that time Fast tapped me with the 9
he said it was time to blow, ya know. So out the door we go.
Back to the ride with Steve inside and alive; off we drive
I hurt my lower lumbar, you know we'll
never get far, riding around in a stolen
police car, so we dropped it off and
piled in a Caddy; Steve was driving
because I had to talk to my man about something.
- Look, I don't know anything about any fucking set-up, you can torture me all
you want.
- Torture you, that's good, that's a good idea, I like that one.

Running around robbing banks

all wacked off of Scooby Snacks!

I don't give a fuck about the hell's
gate, ain't punkin' the crowd and I'm still
standing up straight.
So, we pull these jobs to make a little money;
no one gets hurt if they don't act funny.
On the way to the yacht, we almost got caught,
fast is shooting mailboxes, not knowing
where the cop is.
They're at the Dunkin Donuts, adjacent from
the Froman's whose mailbox fast had just
exploded. They gave chase, but my man
Steve is an ace; we lost those brothers
with haste. We casted off and along we went
off Bermuda to an island resort we rented.

- Sonny, I need you cool, are you cool?
- I am cool.

Running around robbing banks
all wacked off of Scooby Snacks!
By #328554 29,Aug,13 16:42
You've been watching Pulp Fiction
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,13 17:46 other posts 
Welcome back, good-guy!
By Sickboy [Ignore] 30,Aug,13 06:46 other posts 
How did you guess!! ....welcome back, Bruv

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   ...#31

Show It Off