She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Experience on the London Underground

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #298293 [Ignore] 11,Jun,13 13:54
This probably won't sound like much but I had one of the horniest experiences I've had in a long time on the tube today.

I was getting on the tube at Green Park on my way home and as the doors opened, saw a very handsome chap stood near the doorway. It was a squeeze to get on so I was looking round to see where to fit in and noticed there was very nice (and sizable) bulge in this guys trousers. I ended up stood next to him and as the train jerked off my hand grazed his bulge. I side glanced him and his didn't seem to mind that this had happened, so I put my thumb in my pocket with the rest of my hand hanging out and as the train bumped along, I grazed his bulge several more times. Now I'm starting to get a significant bulge in my trousers and my heart is banging in my chest. I'm sure he saw as when the train did a temporary stop between the stations, I went right into his bulge and it felt allot firmer!

Anyway, we all piled off at Victoria and got swept along with the crowd and fate would have it that we end up getting on the same train (I swear I didn't follow him lol) and I see him a bit further inside the carriage. We make eye contact and my heart is thumping again and he comes and stands right next to me. Unfortunately not close enough to bump his bulge again (possibly because he didn't have a jacket or bag or anything to hide a boner bulge). He may have just been a str8 guy who appreciated the attention but I will never know as he got off before me and was gone for ever

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Sex in London   2.SYD London Christmas Party   3.1st time but shy...   4.The negative side of social media   5.Hypothetical Cave In Dilemma:  

Comments:
By #519017 30,Sep,16 18:17
London Underground - a great place for upskirt peeps of women's panties when you sit opposite them, or especially those long escalators for cheeky bottom views!

By routemaster [Ignore] 24,Sep,15 00:25 other posts 
I like looking at other guys on the Underground too. Its quite nice when I'm one of the lucky ones with a seat and a hot guy has to stand and strap-hang in front of me. Facing or back, you either get a good eye level view of his bulge or his bum, and the bums in tight trousers are a particular turn-on of my mine. Summer is a good time on the tube for then you get lots of sexy men travelling in nice tight shorts

By #497509 17,Sep,15 12:15
Once I was travelling in a long distance train in India in evening time. There was place available to sit down. So I was standing. One lady came and hold my penis as , she a bulge in my pant. I was 21 . I felt so horny that I kept silent. Then she loosened my fasteners and introduce her hand and started masterbating. She did it till I cum in her hand. Just after she went down at next station. This is real incidence.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Sep,15 14:01 other posts 
Mmmm how nice!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 14:32 other posts 
Isn't it though.

I once gave a guy a hand job at a rock concert. It was in a standing area right in front of the stage. People were packed in close together and it was a very sex charged atmosphere. The musicians were right in front of us, wearing tight pants made of thin fabric and no underpants. Each one got a VERY visible erection during his solo. The guy right next to me was also erect and he didn't mind at all that my hand was on his cock. So I opened his pants, got it out and stroked him off.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 15:22 other posts 
Did anybody see you?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 17:25 other posts 
I don't think anyone in the audience did, but I'm sure the musicians did. Each one looked right at us and they seemed pleased that a guy was getting his nut off during their concert.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 17:27 other posts 
What concert weee you at?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 17:29 other posts 
Don't remember, it's been too many years ago. All I remember is the hand job and the musicians erections.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 17,Sep,15 12:26 other posts 
Aren't these chance encounters with strange men delightful?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off