Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

1st time but shy...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #71915 [Ignore] 16,Feb,12 07:04
So, I have been thinking a lot recently, and have been on this site for almost 2 years I think. The urge to experience a cock is quite strong...! I wouldn't class myself as gay, I love the ladies...but am very curious. I have had one short experience with a cock before, but it didn't last long as he was drunk and **** after he came.
Would love to hear peoples thoughts, and also hear from anyone in the UK, preferably the London area if they might consider meeting. I'd need to come to you though as can't accom at mine. Look forward to hearing from you...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Friends - Bestfriends - Couple?   2.self reflextion   3.Masturbating - Your Usual Routine?   4.masturbating for the first time (guys)   5.The troubles of a **** Bi Relationship  

Comments:
By cumonme1 [Ignore] 16,Mar,16 08:13 other posts 
Go for it if you don't enjoy the experience you don't have to do it again. I did and I liked it.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 17,Mar,16 12:24 other posts 
I agree. It's something every man should do at least once in his life.

Pull up my Forum post "Things Every Man Should Do at Least Once".

By #195151 12,Mar,16 08:10
I am the same, I feel a strong erg to experience my first time cock sadly I'm I'm in NZ so far from the world
By spermkiss [Ignore] 17,Mar,16 12:22 other posts 
So, are you the only man with a dick in New Zealand? Come on! There are cocks everywhere and there are cocksuckers everywhere. Indeed, when I was in Christchurch with my husband both he and I picked up vibes from the guide who showed us around. Nothing happened, but he sure did set off our gaydar.

By hytiger [Ignore] 18,Feb,12 10:11 other posts 
Play with mine if you want.

By #71915 17,Feb,12 12:43
Does no1 have any comment on this?! I was hoping for at least a couple of replies...
By spermkiss [Ignore] 17,Feb,12 15:14 other posts 
If you want to suck a cock, go for it. You'll be glad you did. And sucking a cock does not make you gay. There are a lot of straight cocksuckers out there.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off