Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

masturbating for the first time (guys)

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #383614 [Ignore] 02,May,13 09:24
when you masturbated for the first time and ejacluated was it painful?and how old were you at the time ? I was 13 my first time.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Hrnyboy90 [Ignore] 26,Jul,16 19:19 other posts 
When I first started masturbating I was only 8 and wasn't producing semen yet so my orgasms were dry. My first wet orgasm where I actually ejaculated i was 11 or 12. They lasted longer and felt better, I never had a painful orgasm

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 26,Jul,16 08:14 other posts 
I was 11 a family member gave me some instruction on masturbating

By #439814 04,Feb,15 11:23
Assuming your question does not specify "to completion", I was introduced to dick play by an older boy when I was 8. My parents would visit his parents often and he and I would crawl under his bed. He would rub over my crotch and I his! Twas fun!

By #64328 03,Feb,15 12:50
I had been masturbating several times a day for 5 years before I could ejaculate. I was a professional by the time I shot cum for the first time. I probably had 5000 dry orgasms.

By #479082 03,Feb,15 12:34
I did the first time at 11 with a teammate. I remeber I run to the toilet to see if I was going to piss. I loved it and never stop.
I ejaculated at 14. Late bloomer....

By #471978 31,Jan,15 17:13
I was 11 it felt greatorg/kr751o5zgl34pic.html][/URL]

By doedeldi [Ignore] 05,Jan,15 11:11 other posts 
About 10-11 I had wet dreams with real cum.
I first wank and ejaculate with 13 in the bathtub.

By #137556 11,Jun,14 06:00
I masturbated for as long i can remember, first ejaculation probably around 13yo.
By #464764 17,Aug,14 21:41
First masturbated with a neighbor a few yrs older than me.(I was 12). He shot a load but I was dry. Sure was good though. I thereafter jacked off as often as possible, and about a year later I ejaculated for the first time.

By thesevenpointfive [Ignore] 17,Aug,14 15:00 other posts 
I was around 9, would rub my self, felt really good, i am not sure the actual age i came, it may have been 12, i was off school ill, and would do it in the afternoon, when i did shoot i was not expecting it and had to get toilet paper to mop up

By #64328 17,Aug,14 14:22
I masturbated for 5 years before I shot for the first time. I know I had at least 5000 dry orgasms in those 5 years

By #143546 13,Aug,14 10:11
I was about 7-8yo, home alone... bored. Tried to find some interesting things, some action. Finally i stopped at the loundry basket and start diging there. I found moms panties... They were slightly stained on crotch, and i donīt know why i start to sniff that splotch. But i liked the scent very much... and suddenly felt strange tingle in my pants. I dropped them to my knees and my stiff willy popped out, what a surprize Then i realized - it was the scent of my moms pussy, that made my willy stiff. I touched it and it felt very nice. There i was, smelling moms panties and massaging my thingie. I dont remember, did i cum, but the feeling was extraordinary
From this day i masturbate almost every day and several times in day, if itīs possible...

By cumaddik [Ignore] 04,Aug,14 11:28 other posts 
Other older kids showed me how to masturbate when i was around 8...i had dry orgasm...it felt so good!...i love it so much! From that very first time, i masturbated at the very least once a day, every day! I ejaculated for the first time at around 14...Loved it so much!!!! I just love masturbating

By #467291 19,Jul,14 19:04
I began masturbating when I was 11 and shot my first load when I was 12.

By #466936 19,Jul,14 10:43
I discovered it at age 6, I can't remember how. I had an orgasm every time, but I can't remember how many per day.

I thought I was the only one who could do this or was the only one who had discovered what else you can do with it except pissing standing up. Felt so exclusive.

I even masturbated on ads in my parents magazines. Women who showed much skin. And feet! Womens soles gave me an incredible boost. I still can't believe it started at 6.

By #455374 13,Jun,14 10:02
I don't remember how old I was, somewhere between 11 and 14. I was in the shower and had an erection. I pulled back my foreskin which felt awesome and almost painfully tight. Didn't know what to do beyond that, so I kept pulling back the skin. Sure enough, I ejaculated for the first time ever. It was the best discovery I ever made

By #285354 13,Jun,14 07:15
I think that I was around 11. My mother had decided that it was time to talk to me about the birds and the bees. She did a terrible job. She explained that when a man and a woman have sex, the man implants a seed in the woman. Needless to say, I was surprised to see cum spew out. I looked for the seed in the cum and was baffled.

By #289712 06,Jun,14 15:24
Can't remember the very first time, but I do remember my first orgasm.. I was hooked! I still masturbate every day!

By Emerald [Ignore] 02,Jan,14 14:31 other posts 
I discovered orgasms all on my own when I was 7 years old. I was lying in bed pulling my foreskin back as hard as I could. I loved the feeling (still do), and often did that, only this time I used a stopwatch to see how long I could hold the skin back. Eventually, I had this shivery good feeling, and decided that was enough for now.

With the frenulum stretched taut, it did hurt a little, but I certainly didn't mind. Later, I learned other techniques that worked just as well.

Naturally, at 7, orgasms were dry. I ejaculated for the first time when I was about 12, although to begin with it was just clear fluid. I was actually a bit annoyed, as it made a mess once there was enough of it. I learned to squeeze the foreskin shut when coming, to catch the spunk inside, and then wander off to find a paper towel once the good bit was over.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 02,Jan,14 19:57 other posts 
wow! loved that memory thank you for sharing this with us!
By #6568 14,May,14 05:54
Interesting because my experience was similar to this;....

When I was about 9 or 10 I discovered that I could not get my foreskin back when erect (I'd always had erections as long as i could remember)....I became obsessed with this and every night would pull the hood back until it 'cut' into my glans about halfway. This was painful but strangely exciting for reasons I could not work out. One night the obvious happened and the exciting sensation suddenly blossomed into the most exhquisite and thrilling climax which hooked me for life and left me dazed and shocked.

It would be another four or so years until I could 'shoot'...which happened quite suddenly when puberty hit me quickly. By then I knew what things were about and my foreskin was fully functionable.
By Emerald [Ignore] 04,Jun,14 17:50 other posts 
And that is precisely why I would have liked my skin to be tighter. Even if I didn't have orgasms before I was 7, I was certainly playing with it long before that. My skin always pulled back easily. I remember being proud of it, and only too happy to demonstrate.

It is quite remarkable how the mind does not distinguish between pain and pleasure down there, and stretching the skin can be pleasantly painful all at once. That has been a source of excitement and enjoyment ever since.

By #378916 28,May,14 03:20
I have been playing with myself for as long as I remember, but the first time I came I was 12 and it was awesome. I was hooked after that.

By my_cute_dick [Ignore] 15,May,14 19:53 other posts 
I started masturbation when I was 9, with my playmates. I love the sensation and continued doing it. The first time I squirt cum at age 11. I moaned loud when I was near to cum then shout loud when I reached orgasm. My playmates and cousin laughed at me.

By #455630 15,May,14 16:04
I used to play with myself from a very early age. I wasn't hard but I used to put my thumb inside my foreskin and rub it round in a circular motion after a while I needed to stop but I hadn't cum.
I was 12 or 13 when spunk started to dribble when I wanked but I continued until I was really shooting well.
I love wanking the most I've done in a day is 7 and the last was dry it hurt in a very special way

By #204902 15,May,14 12:17
the first time I masturbate was around my 10th birthday! A older friend showed me how to do it!
The first time I ejaculated was only 3 months later

By #289712 15,May,14 11:27
At this point, I had been masturbating for a while, but I certainly remember my first orgasm! I was hooked! I obsessed! I still masturbate every day!

By #323075 14,May,14 00:23
For the first time I masturbated with ten. The first time I enaculated I was 13 and it was not painful, it was great

By #421761 03,Jan,14 09:12
I started wanking when I was 8 or 9 (great sensation) but my first cum was when I was 12 or 13 *wonderful experience*

By #390287 03,Jan,14 03:56
I was 11,and I kind of knew what to expect already thanks to some jerk off buddies,so it was actually a very cool experience.

By jocstfr [Ignore] 03,Jan,14 02:06 other posts 
I was about 10 or 11 and I honestly thought that when my cock leaked precum that was the orgasm. Then one day as I rubbed my cock I started to get this feeling in my cock that I can only describe as an intense itching inside my cock that could not be satisfied without rubbing it harder and faster. As the feeling intensified my knees began to weaken and the next thing I knew my cock was uncontrollably spewing streams of hot white cum all over the bathroom sink, floor and some even got on the wall. I could not believe the amount of cum that came out of my cock and that I was not able to control it.

By #57199 03,Jan,14 00:23
I started wanking when i Was 10 or 11 but my first cum Was when i was12. It didnt hurt at all

By skot [Ignore] 02,Jan,14 20:53 other posts 
I missed out on dry orgasms so my first time I shot a heck of a lot of thick white stuff. I'd no idea what happened so it was 90% pure pleasure and 10% abject terror. Im pretty sure I had pubic hairbat the time so 13/4?

It made my legs feel wobbly and I have a vague feeling of discomfort as the cum forced itself up and out but that might have just been the shock

By #390287 01,Jun,13 01:42
I was 11, and it was wonderful...my cousin loved the taste too.

By #377688 25,May,13 05:57
I were13 .no pain i was surprised as i did not know about it since its been fun

By doedeldi [Ignore] 09,May,13 11:46 other posts 
I was 13 or 14 and did it in the bath too. it wasnt painfull. It was interesting.

By #291618 09,May,13 00:49
at 13 and NO it wasnt painful at all yes i ejaculated

By #323075 06,May,13 06:28
I was about 10 and it was a great feeling without cum!

By #383614 02,May,13 17:04
I don't ever remember having any kind of Dry orgasm can someone please explain how it feels and what it's like.and how old were you when you were having these dry orgasms?
By #261662 02,May,13 22:55
Did feel any different really. People think a male orgasm is the feeling of the cum coming out, but its not...at least not in entirety. Orgasm felt like peeing almost, but much better You just get the sensation with no mess
--------------------------------------- added after 23 seconds

didn't feel***

By #261662 02,May,13 22:53
I began jerking off before I could cum (dry orgasm) Feels pretty much the same as far as a remember (I was 10 when I started, didnt produce cum till 11). Not painful first time...just felt like peeing almost...then sensation grew stronger the more I did it

By #64328 02,May,13 13:37
Firstime was 5 years before I could ejaculate and was the most incredable feeling of my life. I was instantly addicted to the feeling of orgasm. Probably 5000 dry orgasms later I ejaculated for the firstime and that was a proud day that I had been waiting for for some time. My very first orgasm was super intense and could almost be mistaken for painful but boy did I love it

By #220845 02,May,13 11:10
First time ejaculating, around 13, my cousin Tim and I sleeping in the floor, my hard on rubbing against his warm bare skin, I had masturbated many times before, but this night was my first orgasm.

By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 02,May,13 09:39 other posts 
My first time with a true ejaculation, not that young boy stuff,was 12. It wasn't painful at all, was kinda used to that feeling at that point. I have had many dry orgasms by then, and was begging for the day a wet, white one happened. Though I would rather have the dry ones looking back...no mess and could do it over and over again with no "down time" lol. It was, and still is, one of the best feelings in the world.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off