Recent Posts of member Emerald

Topics:

The Halo (a game I'd like -- and not the Xbox one) 15,Jan,19 16:08

By Emerald 23,Aug,23 20:52
I definitely have a foreskin fetish, so my preference is pretty obvious. Long or short, tight or floppy: with foreskin, there's more to play with.

Still, it's actually not that clear cut after all.

I occasionally receive kind messages from guys who are circumcised, which I find very touching. I really appreciate that, and enjoy contemplating how different it must feel to be cut.

I would very much enjoy if someone would use my cock for my pain and their pleasure. If that someone were cut, that would add an interesting dimension to the game.

I enjoy when a cut guy makes fun of my foreskin, and hint that I ought to be circumcised.

Finally, I can definitely appreciate the beauty of a circumcised dick as well. While I love foreskin, cut dicks can be beautiful, and so can the people to whom they are attached.

By Emerald 29,Jan,22 20:30
Oh joy! Someone wants to see my frenulum. I'd better make sure it's all visible.

By Emerald 21,Dec,20 04:41
Yes! I agree with everything you said! I could have made the list longer, but I figured my wall of text was already intimidating enough. We have adopted all of the measures I listed, except for installing solar - and that's because we live in a frozen wasteland where the sun is barely above the horizon for six months in winter, and the electricity mix is 98% hydroelectric in any case. None of the changes required have been particularly painful, so it's definitely possible.

By Emerald 17,Dec,20 20:10
If you are wondering whether humans can change the Earth, go look at aerial photos on Google Maps. Cleared fields, roads, buildings everywhere. What percentage of the Earth have we *not* changed?

The reason we have had to accept that human activity is influencing the earth's climate is because we are measuring changes that are too sudden and radical to be explained by the factors you mentioned. Those factors are still there. The Earth does change, but over the span of millennia, not in a generation or two.

We can measure, over time, how much carbon dioxide is in the atmosphere. We can measure how much a coal power plant emits. We can calculate with relative ease and great certainty that we have, indeed, made a difference. The uncertainty lies rather in how sensitive the Earth is to our influence.

As it turns out, even though humanity's emissions are only a few percent of the total, that is still enough to upset the equilibrium to a degree that is dangerous to us in the long term.

By Emerald 17,Dec,20 18:40
I don't usually do this, but I'll take the bait for once.

Asking whether people believe in global warming makes it sound like some sort of religion. Science is humanity's best attempt at finding the facts. I would like to point out that your car, phone, computer, everything that surrounds you works because of science, so it has proven to be pretty reliable. You wouldn't be reading this if science wasn't trustworthy.

Scientists overwhelmingly agree that global warming is happening, and humanity's contribution is shifting the natural cycle to a degree that, over time (a long time, mind you), threatens our survival as a species. We (meaning humanity) are so sure of this that there is no longer any point in debating the question. Our attention needs to shift to what we can do about it.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I don't know if I can post a link here, but XKCD illustrates pretty well why you should be worried about the ongoing climate changes, even though the earth's climate does change in natural cycles, and we have had both warm and cold periods before.

only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

Now, to take my own advice, what you should do about it is:

1) Avoid flying airplanes, except in emergencies. A vacation is not an emergency.
2) Drive an electric car, if you can afford one. They're better than petrol cars in most respects, anyway.
3) If your country's electricity mix is coal or oil based, install solar or wind power if possible.
4) Eat vegetables and fish or, if you have to have meat, chicken or pork. Avoid beef and lamb, as they generate methane, a powerful greenhouse gas.
5) Vote for green policies, if you have a chance. The world will eventually move away from fossil fuels in any case (it's profitable), but it will happen much faster if we provide incentives.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

And with that, I'll get back to looking for people who appreciate a nice, long foreskin...
--------------------------------------- added after 91 minutes

Except for 6) Buy second hand, whenever possible. I forgot that one...

By Emerald 02,Jun,20 17:49
So... four years down the road, are Dragon Age (Origins) and Skyrim still the best options if you enjoy games that include nudity, but still have a good story? If so, that's kind of sad. But perhaps it's just that I'm too busy to play games these days?

I do enjoy The Last Sovereign, which is an impressive game, without having impressive graphics. I've played Corruption of Champions, My Very Own Lith, XXXivilization and a couple of others, none of which feature stunning graphics. Surely there must be something else out there?

By Emerald 22,May,20 16:22
I've been wanting to try geocaching, but I haven't got around to it yet.

What I would like is an app where, when you reach the cache location, you have to upload a nude pic of yourself in order to access the cache. You then get to browse the photos of everybody who's been there before you. When you leave, your photo will be added to the cache. Each spot would have specific instructions on how to take the photo.

Does anybody know if such an app already exists? Or do I have to make it?

By Emerald 16,May,20 19:45
Precisely!

It shouldn't be done to anyone until they are old enough to provide informed consent, but that's another discussion.

By Emerald 16,May,20 12:01
This is an interesting question. My foreskin was always long, and looser than I would have liked it to be. I was always able to pull it back. However, many of my school friends had equally long skins, but ended up with less overhang, or even a bit of knob peeping through, after puberty. My skin remains as long as ever, with the knob fully covered when erect.

The only difference I can think of is that I've always been careful to pull my skin all the way forwards after, uh, use. I've always wondered if that made a difference as I was growing.

By Emerald 16,May,20 11:52
It would be interesting if the surgeon would sit there and wait for it to detach on its own. But he doesn't. He just tears it apart. There's nothing gentle about it, sadly.

By Emerald 17,Feb,20 05:39
So... imagine you're in a hospital, sat on a paper-covered bench with your trousers around your ankles, and this green-gowned surgeon with a face mask and rubber gloves comes up to you with a tape measure and says "Please have an erection now!" How big would you manage to get?

Some guys would love it, of course. But still... 5.16 inches on average? That's pretty impressive, if you ask me!

By Emerald 29,Jan,20 04:09
I'm CI-10, I guess, since there doesn't appear to be an 11.

By Emerald 07,Aug,19 01:47
I'd be howling with laughter, but for the fact that I'm just over forty. This is seriously scary! I... think I'll stick with just howling, thank you!

By Emerald 17,Jul,19 18:35
So beautiful!

By Emerald 17,Jul,19 18:32
Oh, but that's easy. At least in my case, it is simply due to the way I measure. I have a slight foreskin fetish, so I couldn't imagine measuring with the skin pulled back. I am exactly and honestly 18.5 centimeters (7 something inches, isn't it?) measured along the top, to the tip of the skin.

You don't think I'm cheating by including the overhang, do you?

By Emerald 24,Jun,19 18:59
Like taking selfies in a frying pan. Hehe! Thank you! Fortunately we've had the heating fixed since then.

By Emerald 24,Jun,19 17:16

...comes with an ergonomically shaped grip, for easy handling.

By Emerald 11,Mar,19 22:19
I stay covered! I find it hard to imagine how it would feel if it didn't.

By Emerald 07,Jan,19 17:17

I figure there must be a reason our arms are precisely the right length to comfortably reach down there.

By Emerald 05,Jan,19 22:31
Pulled back as hard as I could manage. I do this regularly, several times, in the hope of building some muscle (hey, it's cheaper than going to the gym). I've still got noodle-style biceps, though, so I should probably do it more often.

--------------------------------------- added after 43 seconds

By Emerald 05,Jan,19 22:26
I found it!

By Emerald 17,May,15 18:52
Well, sure I have chest hair. More specifically, I have *a* chest hair. One. I've thought about shaving it, but I didn't have the heart to. It looks so lonely.

By Emerald 23,Apr,15 14:35
Hmm. What can you say? I don't know about my other wishes, but I know one of them would be that yours come true.

By Emerald 12,Apr,15 16:33
I can certainly imagine you'd find that pretty annoying, yes, but apparently some people need to be told. Let's hope the message reaches them.

Also, thank you! I'll keep my avatar, then.

By Emerald 11,Apr,15 11:42
On a site called "show your dick", someone sent you a picture of their... dick? Seriously?

Even so, I totally understand your reaction. On behalf of all of us primitive monkeys: sorry! I guess it's pretty easy to misunderstand the purpose of this site, isn't it?

And while we're on the subject: do you find my profile thumbnail offensive? Would you prefer that I change it?

By Emerald 06,Apr,15 11:14
I hardly ever pull my skin back to pee. If I do, the frenulum pulls the knob down to some degree, and the final destination of the urine stream is... not quite predictable. I like to know whether I'm going to hit the roof or water my toes before I open the floodgates.

Outside, where accuracy is not an issue, it is a different matter. The stream is much stronger when retracted, so I am quite happy to pull the skin back and aim for the moon.

And for the record, I have a substantial overhang, soft and hard.

By Emerald 04,Apr,15 04:53
I suspect Avillager is referring to studies that show that a buildup of smegma increases the risk of penile cancer, and cervical cancer in your partner. If so, it is a relatively small increase to an already tiny chance, so I would not be overly concerned about that. Even if the foreskin does not retract, it shouldn't be too difficult to prevent a buildup of smegma by flushing with water.

On the other hand, I believe there are also studies that show a circumcised penis suffers a significant loss of sensitivity. That might be more of a concern.

Considering the number of people who regret being circumcised (in most cases without their consent), I am not convinced that circumcision will make you happy.

I would definitely listen carefully to a doctor's advice. However, doctors are prone to cultural bias and personal opinion, just like anyone else. Don't let the doctor make the decision for you.

By Emerald 04,Apr,15 04:24
My gut feeling is that perhaps you don't need to worry so much about the cleaning. Most ****, and many adults, have tight foreskins, and don't clean under the hood at all. They survive just fine. The glans is meant to be an internal organ, and you don't clean under your eyelids either, do you?

If you develop an odour that you find offensive, you might consider cleaning - but even then, killing off the natural flora of bacteria with an alcohol swab doesn't sound right to me (and could even be a source of odour in its own right). Holding the foreskin tip open in the shower to allow water to trickle between the hood and glans should be enough - and hopefully much less of a hassle.

If you're impatient with the stretching exercises, you might have better luck with stretching continuously, rather than just giving it the occasional tug. If you can find a hollow tube (such as a bit of rubber hose) that will fit inside the tip of your skin, you can leave it there all day. Once you get used to it, you might not even notice it's there. You can then gradually increase the diameter by wrapping tape around it.

Now, I suppose I am a little biased, since I like tight foreskins and think yours is beautiful the way it is. But for what it's worth, I hope you don't get yourself circumcised. In any case, best of luck!

By Emerald 22,Jan,15 19:57
*bumps comment to the top of the pile*
*dashes for cover*

By Emerald 03,Jan,15 23:47
My scumbag mind compels me to add:

17. Dive head-first through a vagina.

In fact, that should probably be one of the first things you do. I don't recommend doing it more than once, however...

My apologies if I just spoiled your 5, 7 and 8!

By Emerald 06,Nov,14 14:20
Nei, så gøy! Det visste jeg ikke.

Denne typen rust trenger ikke å sandblåses; den kan derimot fjernes med litt øvelse. En kos og et kjærtegn når du gjør det riktig, og kanskje et lett dask på stumpen hvis du skriver feil?

That wasn't difficult, was it? No doubt everyone here understood perfectly. If not, I can always repeat it, just a bit louder.

By Emerald 21,Aug,14 19:10
I have always had the impression that precum is there to keep the space between the head and foreskin moist, and allow the skin to slide back and forth easily. I find if I pull the foreskin back, the head dries out almost immediately, and there will be no more precum until I let it roll forwards again.

I first read about KY jelly and people using artificial lubrication when I got an internet connection. I was about 19 at the time. I do remember, however, when I was younger, a friend of mine thought I had come because I had so much precum. He had a naturally short foreskin which did not cover the head, so I suspect he did not get nearly as much of it as I did.

By Emerald 09,Aug,14 18:50

I don't know about beautiful, but certainly uncut and erect...

By Emerald 30,Jun,14 15:22
Why, I do seem to leak more than I used to. I suspect it has more to do with age than length. I am thinking about calling a plumber, in case I need a gasket replaced. Or perhaps I just have a screw loose somewhere?

In any case, a long skin does come in handy here. If I start feeling a bit slick after the moment of perfection, I can just go scrub with a bristle brush (or perhaps just dry the knob) before staining any piece of clothing I happen to be wearing.

By Emerald 04,Jun,14 17:50
And that is precisely why I would have liked my skin to be tighter. Even if I didn't have orgasms before I was 7, I was certainly playing with it long before that. My skin always pulled back easily. I remember being proud of it, and only too happy to demonstrate.

It is quite remarkable how the mind does not distinguish between pain and pleasure down there, and stretching the skin can be pleasantly painful all at once. That has been a source of excitement and enjoyment ever since.

By Emerald 01,Jun,14 20:33
You bet! It is as stretchy as chewing gum, and you can blow bubbles with it too. I actually wish it were tighter.

Docking is tricky, though, as the skin has to stretch around both your fingers, which you are using to pull it over, and the object it's trying to swallow. Perhaps someone has a better technique?

By Emerald 11,May,14 17:40
While I am most certainly (ahem) intact, I can never remember having any smegma. In fact, until the Internet happened to me in my early twenties, I didn't even know what it was, and how preoccupied some people (ahem-mericans?) seem to be with it.

This despite the fact that I can't claim to have been overly preoccupied with hygiene in my teens. I did make a habit of wiping after an orgasm, however. Besides, I could never leave my little friend alone long enough for anything to accumulate...

By Emerald 11,May,14 17:27
I do occasionally feel undead. Especially when I have to get up in the middle of the night and go to work. It's a good thing I'm too lazy to start the apocalypse.

On the other hand, I've never minded being called "uncircumcised". I suspect that's because I've never been in the minority, or been made to feel there's something wrong with my cock that needs fixing. If I had, I'd probably feel more strongly about it.

Do you suppose, if we started referring to circumcised men as "amputees", that they'd get the point and realise why we're uncomfortable with being "uncut"?

Mind you, I'm not suggesting we do. They'd probably be offended, and I'm far too lazy to offend anyone on purpose.

By Emerald 02,May,14 18:40
Well, yes. I do come to this site to read about pussy. This one was more entertaining than I expected, though. Hehe!

I think what you need to do is mark your territory, so the felines know to stay away. Have you tried to do a cirquit of your property, urinating judiciously at strategic locations? I'm sure that would do the trick...

By Emerald 02,May,14 18:21
Ooh! I was away for a few days, and came back to find this. Thank you! I couldn't have had a better welcome.

Looking back, I... didn't become president. I haven't won the lottery (yet). I didn't even become world champion of anything. But if somebody would eventually make a "biggest foreskin on site" thread, I might actually stand a chance of winning something for once.

I wonder if the local newspaper would run a story on that?

By Emerald 26,Apr,14 13:56
Why on earth are you all assuming that horny50 meant this to be measured in inches, rather than number of haters?

Sadly, I don't qualify as the biggest dick around here, in either meaning. Biggest smart-ass, on the other hand...

18.5 centimeters, if you care about that sort of thing. Measured along the top, and including the foreskin tip (you're supposed to include that, right?).

By Emerald 26,Apr,14 13:33
Well, I am partial to foreskins, and most especially long or tight ones. That's what brought me here in the first place. Yet this site, I have found, is so much more than that.

I love pictures that make me laugh. Pictures that make me go "What on earth is *that*?" Pictures that fire up my imagination, or make me think "Ooh, that's clever! I hadn't thought of that!"

I like to see the human body in all its shapes, from perfect to not-quite. Some pictures may turn me on, others perhaps not - but it's hard to know which ones will. Perfection is certainly not required.

Finally, I harbour a special respect for the girls that give us pictures of themselves, despite social pressure and all the other reasons not to. That courage and generosity often turns me on more than anything.

By Emerald 26,Apr,14 12:52
I seem to fit that description.

Oh, and I'm very happy to see all the eye candy posted here. You are all beautiful!

By Emerald 19,Apr,14 11:53
...and mosquitoes. Don't forget the mosquitoes.

"Ooh, baby..." *slaps arm* "...you're so hot!" *squirms and scratches leg* "I just..." "BZZzzZZZ!" "...love the way you..." *waves arms frantically* "...look tonight!"

Other than that, the idea certainly has merit. Especially if I can make it all the way over to Stockholm some time.

Unless I just ruined the mood, of course.

By Emerald 18,Apr,14 00:56
Japanese censorship laws, I believe.

The logic of it appears to be that seeing a naked human being in all its beauty will do nasty things to your mind. I don't know exactly what, and why anyone would think so. But then I am probably lost beyond rescue, considering the amount of non-pixellated human loveliness I have already been exposed to.

By Emerald 18,Apr,14 00:45
Clothes have one very important advantage: you are far less likely to be arrested when wearing them. Still, that is about the only reason I ever saw for being dressed. That, and the fact that it's usually so cold around here that I'd freeze solid if I didn't wrap up to resemble the Michelin man.

By Emerald 17,Apr,14 17:15
Well... it used to be, when I was young, that when a guy caught you staring at his junk, he'd spout steam out his ears and come at you intending to clobber you.

Small wonder if you were turned off by that.

In this enlightened age, and with the multitude of friendly inhabitants on this site, things are fortunately different. However, if you are turned off by my ghostly pale skin (I live in a country where the sun comes out about seven minutes a year) and my huge, wobbly potbelly that seems to have crept in while I wasn't looking, I can hardly blame you.

Luckily, when it comes down to it, personality is still more important than appearance. At least I like to cling to that illusion.

By Emerald 16,Apr,14 16:06
Haha! Surely, you are just pulling my leg, sir!

Then again, I am also busily pulling my third leg. No doubt it will be longer before you know it.

By Emerald 15,Apr,14 17:00
Is mine long enough to qualify?

Perhaps I need to go and (mmmmh!) stretch it a bit...

By Emerald 14,Apr,14 09:24
The head? Hmm... where did it go, I wonder? I'm sure I left it in here *somewhere*!