Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,14 20:47 other posts 
If there was a zombie apocalypse and you were able to grab one thing and RUN, what would it be?
By #358797 30,Mar,14 23:04
Awesome question, bella!. I'm a doomsday prepper. Lol. I have a fully stocked bug-out bag, and have even buried supplies in a couple locations in case of such an event....
If I had to grab one thing... not including my bag... I'd go for my double bladed axe. It's got a sword in the handle, so two weapons in one... Plus an axe can be used to cut trees for shelter, or crafting additional weapons or supplies.... The leather binding on the handle would also come in handy, could be used to set up a basic trip wire, bind wood, tying together found supplies... All kinds of uses.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,14 00:13 other posts 
It's great to be prepared....... Would you be kind enough to share with us what essentials are a must any bug-out bag?
By #358797 31,Mar,14 01:28
Food and water are important for obvious reasons. Brown rice is a good thing to pack. A little goes a long way, it stores well, can be added to and flavored, and it's better for you than white rice. Canned food is good to pack as well, because it stores well and there's a lot of variety. Meats, fruits, veggies.. And the cans can be reused for multiple things. You can cook in them, use them to eat and drink from, and they can be cut apart and used to fashion weaponry. I suggest having at least a few pop top cans as they are more convenient for reusing as cups and bowls... Cleaner edges and safer...

Water can be heavy and hard to carry... I have four bottles in my bag and that's it. The bottles can be reused. Boiling water from a lake or stream for a few minutes kills bacteria and parasitic organisms. And water purification tablets are compact and available at most camping stores. There's good chance prepared water will taste "off", so liquid flavoring, koolaid packets or tea bags can be useful for flavoring.

Ways to create fire are important as well, for cooking and creating warmth in colder months... Bic lighters last a long time, and after the fluid runs out, the flint can be removed and used to make sparks for further use. Plus, the ashes from burnt wood can be combined with fat drippings from prepared food to create a crude soap for cleaning supplies and bathing.

Sometimes things you wouldn't think of as very useful have the most purpose. Pantyhose can be used to gather and carry food, such as fruits, as well as straining water, and carrying supplies, plus they can be used as an extra layer, or even a rope if needed. Condoms are good for carrying water and protecting wounds from contamination, and Maxi pads make great bandages in case of accident, and can replace worn insoles in shoes to ease discomfort. Nail polish is good too as it can be used to seal off frayed edges in torn clothing to prevent them from becoming more damaged, and it can be used to paint over and seal off small cuts.

Clothing is important as well. Think layers. Socks, thermal pajamas, gloves... Those sort of things are most useful.

And obviously, a good survival knife and multitool are quite useful as well...
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,14 12:49 other posts 
Damn! You are prepared!
By #358797 31,Mar,14 14:00
Yep. I've already got my location of refuge picked, and about 6 months worth of canned goods and supplies buried in multiple locations near that area. I'm a survival nut.
By #196416 31,Mar,14 14:35
Wow arexa I am amazed and impressed, I don't have anything prepared. I wonder sometimes if it is a good thing to be a prepper to that extent, I am pretty sure it won't be zombies we have to worry about so would surviving to see everyone's anguish and pain and to know you will eventually run out of everything and die anyway, I think I would just as soon go with everyone else. No prepping, enjoying what I have now
By #428387 31,Mar,14 15:02
Well I suppose we could all just put our heads between our legs and kiss our ass goodbye.
By #358797 31,Mar,14 15:24
If it was just me, hell yes. I'd shoot myself. But... It's not just me. I have a little one to raise and protect.
By #358797 31,Mar,14 15:22
I agree that zombies are likely the least of our worries, but in case of a catastrophe I'd rather be prepared. Like a condom, better to have one and not need it than need it and not have one.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,14 17:23 other posts 
I think you have a bit of Girl Scout and squirrel in your DNA!
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 30,Jun,18 07:14 other posts 
Nail polish on small cuts?
By #201583 31,Mar,14 15:36
Weapons, self-preservation first, . What good is food and water when you can't protect it or yourself. Then food and water. Besides how many stores and gas stations are around. Next would be a secure location that can be secured and has more than one way out. Next first aide and survival kits incase you get cut off and can't make it back from scrounging. Battery operated radio.

If the situation is world ending, work your way to an area that has boats with an un populated island within eye sight so you can hide on the island and go back and forth as needed for supplies.

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,14 08:44 other posts 
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
By #444014 17,Mar,14 08:54
I haven't heard that in what feels like an age.
Bless you too Miss Bella!

Happy St. Patrick's Day
By #428387 17,Mar,14 09:00
I close my eyes and picture

The emerald of the sea

From the fishing boats at Dingle

To the shores of Dunardee.

I miss the river Shannon

And the folks at Skibbereen

The moorlands and the meadows

With their forty shades of green.

Happy St. Patrick's Day
By #444014 17,Mar,14 09:04
A day for Irish blessings pb
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,14 09:46 other posts 
May your day be touched
by a bit of Irish luck,
brightened by a song in your heart,
And warmed by the smiles of the people you love.
By #444014 17,Mar,14 10:33
I return those sentiments.
By #428387 17,Mar,14 11:06
To be sure lets keep the Blarney up guy's

When Irish eyes are smiling,
Sure, 'tis like the morn in Spring.
In the lilt of Irish laughter
You can hear the angels sing.
When Irish hearts are happy,
All the world seems bright and gay.
And when Irish eyes are smiling,
Sure, they steal your heart away.
By #444014 17,Mar,14 11:18
To be sure to be sure
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,14 11:59 other posts 
May neighbors respect you,
trouble neglect you,
the angels protect you,
and heaven accept you.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 30,Jun,18 07:09 other posts 
I sure like that one.

By #358797 16,Mar,14 21:42
I just bought chicken and waffles flavor potato chips.... They're pretty damned good. Om nom nom.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 30,Jun,18 07:08 other posts 
Did you buy them again?
Any hint of maple?

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,13 08:28 other posts 
24, Sep, 2013 is PUNCTUATION DAY!

YOU decide grandma's fate;

1. Let's eat grandma!
2. Let's eat, grandma!
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 30,Jun,18 07:05 other posts 
LOL! The second one! :-)

By #170523 02,Aug,13 20:02
If you could have only one hot sauce on hand, which would it be? I love Frank's Hot Sauce for it's vinegar flavor but Sriracha on a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich can't be beat,..Ok..two on hand.
By #23212 02,Aug,13 21:13
I am also a "serious connoisseur of hot sauces", having at least 30 on hand at any one time depending upon what foods are being served, and having sampled many hundreds. (I would also agree that "your taste buds are busted" if these two are are what you like/have.)

If I had to choose only one, it would be Cholula.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 04,Apr,18 15:25 other posts 
Good to know.
By #316255 02,Aug,13 22:05
We have ghost pepper in our house, at all times. I won't go near that stuff with a barge pole but it is consumed by other members of the household. I did try cleaning it off the fridge once.... my eyes were streaming from the hot water and ghost pepper fumes... so was my nose. You need gloves with that stuff. Ick.
By #409634 02,Aug,13 22:24
Pfft, cholula, stuffs like the latino equivalent of koolaid.
By bigguy [Ignore] 02,Aug,13 22:47 other posts 
The biggest seller and most widely used in my area is Tabasco, made here locally, but the brand I like for flavor is made in N.O. called Crystal. Far from being the hottest I just like the taste.
By #23212 09,Apr,18 21:17
I like another one that is made in N.O.--Cajun Sunshine. To my tastes, it's NOT just hot, salty vinegar like the others.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 10,Apr,18 07:16 other posts 
Well that sounds interesting.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Aug,13 05:42 other posts 
I prefer Frank's Hot Sauce as well.
By #408904 05,Aug,13 17:04
Have you tasted the packaged hot sauce from KFC? They should bottle that stuff. Sometimes, I walk in with out buy anything an say " my mom, ****,bf wte, bought a 24 piece and forgot hotsauce" . They give me tons of it! Is that tacky?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Aug,13 17:43 other posts 
Well, I must say, that's quite a unique approach. What would be tacky is *IF* KFC asked you to prove it.

I had something similar but slightly different happen to me around Christmas. I was shopping at Bath & Body Works for gifts for a several of my friends. I clearly bought 4 bath gels, 4 lotions and 4 body sprays, plus some things for me. When I checked out, the clerk flopped all the items into one big bag. I asked her for 4 smaller bags and tissue paper so I didn't have to stop and buy holiday stuff. She told me she was not able to do that, I said presenting gifts in a B&BW bag is pure advertising. Unable to accomodate my 4 bag request, I said, thank you very much and I left. I believe my bill was slightly more than $100.00. Buh-bye, Bath & Body Works!
By Leilani [Ignore] 22,Apr,18 21:27 other posts 
Her store lost some good money that day being stingy towards you. What a nice friend to try to get those lovelies for your galpals. Have you tried LUSH also? Which do you select at B&BW? I have some cherry products and pineapple.
By Leilani [Ignore] 22,Apr,18 23:20 other posts 
Victoria's ****-"**** Crush". You may wanna sample it or try a full-size, it smells really good.
--------------------------------------- added after 46 seconds

Haha. Victoria's S.ecret-"S.ecret Crush".

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Apr,18 22:49 other posts 
What the heck was going on that would cause the MSC ARMONIA to plow into the docks in Roatan?

only registered users can see external links
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 21,Apr,18 17:37 other posts 
Good question. Thanks for the video link.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,18 23:19 other posts 
Okay, okay..... so Sunday night I'm getting home late and more intent on backing my car into its parking spot. Just as I'm finished and turning my car off, I think I saw something moving across the road. Do I get out and run toward the house and hope that it doesn't chase me? Do I duck down in the seat and lock my doors and hope it doesn't see me? Do I call 9-1-1 and wait for the police OR do I turn on my headlights and see what in the heck is going on? I chose the later and boy was I surprised to find 3 white tail deer grazing about 40 to 50 feet (I can't gauge distance) away from me without a care in the world!
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Apr,18 12:15 other posts 
Where I live, I'd be surprised to come home and NOT find deer grazing in the yard.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Apr,18 19:50 other posts 
Okay, and where I live, I be surprised if my neighbor lobbed a frozen ham out of their window!

GOTCHA
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 21,Apr,18 00:35 other posts 
Cool story.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jun,13 23:05 other posts 
Crazy! Crazy! CRAZY!!!!!!! History on the high wire. Tonight, Nik Wallenda traversed the Grand Canyon on a 2 inch cable wire. His walk was a distance of approximately 1,400 feet and was 1,500 feet in the air, in less than 23 minutes. This all done without a safety net and without a safety harness.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 07,Apr,18 21:44 other posts 
I hope he had a hidden parachute.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,13 18:57 other posts 
My commute to and from work takes me through the hood. I love looking at the rides, the hoopties sporting spinners and low profile tires. Dang! The wheels and tires cost more than the cars!
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 04,Apr,18 15:35 other posts 
Have you ever heard this?

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

By #358797 03,Oct,13 05:06
I really need to stop attempting to watch MTV when I can't ****. I've been aware it sucks for far too long. And this crappy "Ke$ha" video with the fat man by the pool doing the cabbage patch with a water noodle just did me in. Ugh.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 25,Mar,18 00:47 other posts 
And now, years later, what do you NOW watch?
By #358797 25,Mar,18 01:20
Nothing. I gave up TV a few years ago. I just stream rugby on the weekends now... And sometimes I'll rent a movie. Other than that I spend pretty much all of my free time playing GoT:Conquest...
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 26,Mar,18 06:14 other posts 
Interesting...I'm assuming that stands for Game Of Thrones and I didn't know there was a video game of it. Do you also play that game on your phone where you catch Pokemons?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Or is that, catch "Pokemon" even though it's plural.
By #358797 26,Mar,18 16:12
It's still Pokemon when it's plural, and yes, I play it too... I'm trainer level 27 on there.
There's actually 2 GoT games that I'm aware of... Telltale games made one, and it's pretty awesome... One of those choose your own path games... Follows the story of House Forrester of Ironrath... The mobile game is Conquest... It's similar to Kings of Avalon... I love it... It's definitely a challenge to play but I'm on it pretty much all day. I play in kingdom 5...theres like 85 different kingdoms now.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 29,Mar,18 19:29 other posts 
A "choose your own path game". I bet there're pages online written by people suggesting to new players or players not as advanced in the game as they are, exactly which paths to pick, as they'll recommend them as the -best- paths. That might be helpful although maybe that ruins some surprises...what do you think?

And Pokemon...I bet they sure don't make it easy to get all of them. That game is banned in some places.
By #358797 29,Mar,18 20:22
There probably is. I played it twice myself.. Just to see if I could save the one character I liked. Didn't work, when I tried to save him, they just cut his head off. 😂
And there isn't any areas here where it's banned that I'm aware of... It's just hard to get a decent team together for the raids. That's how ya get all the good Pokemon
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 31,Mar,18 07:06 other posts 
Hi...it's banned at Auschwitz.

By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 31,Mar,18 07:34 other posts 
Banned in China too.

By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 03,Apr,18 04:18 other posts 
Sorry you didn't get to save the character.
When you do the raids, do they only allow local teams where you're with other people standing right next to them in realtime or can you join with non-local people miles away?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#163

Show It Off