Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Whatever happened to the Pissy Rant-Fairy?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #303133 [Ignore] 13,Nov,12 13:18
I have noticed a severe lack of sanctimony around these parts lately, and the PRF doesn't seem to want to play with us any more. I don't actually MISS it, I was just wondering if it had been overcome by a wailing hissy-fit and burst into flames.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.The Pissy Rant-Fairy: A Tale of SYD Terror   2.Topics From Forum Hell   3.He Who Must Not Be Named: A Tale of SYD Horror   4.Butt hurt mondays aka who pissed in your wheeties you knob jockey?   5.Well, THAT'S just...weird.  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,12 13:27 other posts 
So what would happen if someone opened a discussion about anal sex within this thread?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 13,Nov,12 13:29 other posts 
Oh Im sure that the (Pissy Rant Fairy) would definatly come out of hining for sure!!
By #57759 13,Nov,12 16:13
anal sex, is that your open discussion?
By #303133 13,Nov,12 17:38
COMING SOON TO THE SYD FORUM:
DrGyno asks: LADYS YOU WANT TO SHOW YOUR ANAL SEX?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,12 17:56 other posts 
Seriously, this thread could be more popular then the "Do girls want it up the ass" thread. JustWill, your threads are always so lively and seem to attract a wonkier crowd! I'm finished with my office job and I have yet to see that office supplies are ever spoken about. We have discussed toasters and remote contol devices shoved up the old poop chute, but never a stapler. Why?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 13,Nov,12 18:05 other posts 
Would that be a standard desk style stapler or one of those minni ones you can take with you where ever you need it? just asking
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,12 18:43 other posts 
Geez Ray, you have been in rare form lately. What's going on? Are you going to bed early or taking vitamins? Maybe ginkgo biloba?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 13,Nov,12 18:50 other posts 
LOL no Bella none of the above just feeling a lot more comfortable with everyone here and just being myself
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,12 19:06 other posts 
Hooray! And YOU are a smooth fit!
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 13,Nov,12 19:08 other posts 

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 13,Nov,12 13:27 other posts 
No need to be sorry Justwill it was a legit question!

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 13,Nov,12 13:21 other posts 
Havent seen or heard from or about him in a while ! Some time's things are best left that way Especially with all the other things that are going on here

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off