Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

what im doing to my clit right now its si hirny!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #173969 [Ignore] 15,Sep,12 16:05
I love my clit and its so horny right now. Right now I'm laying on my bed with no panties on. I am taking my fingers and separating my labia which are shaved completely. Running my finger up my meaty pussy crack, feeling the soft wrinkled pink in between. I have some mints in my mouth and I licking my finger and applying my minty saliva on my clitoral hood which is swelling by the minute. So swollen that the creases of soft pink skin are disappearing. I looking down and see my labia with my hard hood poking out. I am looking in the mirror and wishing I were flexible enough to lick my clit. I am spreading my lips wide open feeling the air hit my minty tingly clit. I pull my hood back and I love how sexy my clit looks, like a tiny penis. Even the underneath looks like a penis from the underside. I love taking my hoodand striking my clit up and down like it is my foreskin. Popping my clit in circles left and right in my saliva. I love being eaten out with a tongue flicking my clit and spanking it. The top left part of it is most sensitive. In the shower I turn on the water where it pulsates and I watch my clit and pussy lips jiggle as the water hits it. My pussy smellssoso sweet right now. I wish I could have my clit suckedtwisted and nibbled on because my body craves to squirt. I love looking at my vaginal opening and watching my tight hole as I do my kiegels. Damn I turn myself on.

New Comment       Rating: 0