pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

MEMBERS YOU MISS.....

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #16

Pages:  #1... #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   ...#34

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,12 10:40  other posts
Who are the members that have left that you miss..........?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #68656 17,Nov,15 08:12
Our dear mutual friend "Deviant" made another return using the name A-tax but has since closed his account.
As usual let us wish him the best regards in his endeavours under the Queensland sun and trust he pays his tax including all the cash deals.
His supporters will miss him.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,15 08:50 other posts 
All that you've ever done has been to acquire a bit of truth and spin a big lie from that OR in many cases, just fabricate a total lie altogether. Why not just stuff it because you don't know diddly!
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Nov,15 12:08 other posts 
Incorrect.
John knows nothing BUT diddly.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,15 12:49 other posts 
Thank you, TheUnicorn!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Nov,15 20:12 other posts 
lustybusty
She had such Suckable nipples!
Too bad she left. I enjoyed looking at her boobs and nipples.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,15 00:50 other posts 
Iripin, an international man of mystery..... A SYD member from Egypt that is studying in Germany. Here's hoping that you will concentrate on your studies and make all your dreams and wishes come true. Take care, sexy man!

Thank you, sherryann, for mentioning iripin's departure.
By sweetslit [Ignore] 19,Oct,15 14:05 other posts 
I'm sad to see him go, he was a sweet guy
By sherryann [Ignore] 22,Oct,15 08:38 other posts 
You're welcome Bella. Thanks!

By Rose [Ignore] 06,Oct,15 22:02 other posts 
Does anyone know why syc left?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,15 10:32 other posts 
"syc", is that a member's name?
By Rose [Ignore] 07,Oct,15 19:11 other posts 
Yes.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,15 16:29 other posts 
Sorry, I didn't know tha member.

By #68656 09,Oct,15 05:42
Just an update, the tax paying crows must be flying as the valued premium member has returned.
/member.php?w=499395
You may care to join his friends list.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Oct,15 07:26 other posts 
JohnS, I will ask you NOT TO USE this thread to post your silly and speculative bullshit. You have nothing to base your post on and by placing such silly shit here, you're only asshat comments encourage and invite other members to respond by verbally assaulting you. Not that I care if you are assaulted as I can only imagine that I will be one of those people.

By #68656 04,Oct,15 05:53
Just for interest absolutely I received a private e-mail from a valued leading premium member who sadly closed his account a few months back.
He had a circle of friends who should be pleased he is still thinking of us.
Here is a plain text copy for your information, it went to a secondary account I hardly use and he spoofed my details.

------------------------

PAY YOUR TAX YOU CRIMINAL
From
To
Reply-To
Date Today 08:53
Priority Normal
Message 1 of 1 < >
you old cunt
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,15 10:35 other posts 
JohnS, you're sitting on a pile of points, why not use 20 to open a thread and post this drivel there? Again, I HAD HOPED that this thread could be used to acknowledge former members in a positive way as there are many more threads that have been hijacked and shitted up.

I found this in another thread that you posted, I'm only going to post what is relevant and this is what YOU said;

......a true gentleman and would never mock any member......

Your post should include any former member as well. And you are all hurty as well as perhaps insulted or confused why members don't think of you fondly or with warm and fuzzy feelings? YOU answered this for yourself, you are not a gentleman.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Oct,15 12:02 other posts 
/forum/thread.php?id=24721

If you look at the times of John's donkey flogging comments,he wants everyone to be aware that someone who is not here to defend themselves apparently sent him an email...it also appears that he is pissed his info was passed on by someone....

[deleted image]

John is so paranoid ...
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,15 12:34 other posts 
Ahhh...... So JohnS DID spend 20 points but wasn't able to sufficiently "stir the pot"! So he felt compelled to place his "who gives a shit" stupid message in a thread which might attract a larger group? The "old cunt" must have had a day of high fiber foods and is thinking much more clearly than I! Thank you for the information.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

What I found so darn funny is how he starts so much by saying, 'for your amusement'. If he wanted to amuse the membership, he should not have deleted the picture of himself with his 'dachshund wedged in a rabbit burrow'......Now that was very amusing to poke a stick at a member that mocks so many.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Oct,15 12:56 other posts 
He can dish it out but not take it...and when you scrutinise his comments and actions you will know he is a compulsive liar....he provides the evidence to disprove everything he says...the more he talks the funnier the web of shit gets....
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

And just to prove my point John who has blacklisted me suddenly unbans me just to post on this comment...
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

Who is this bluebell you speak off ? do you think I am a flower, I think you are a bit lavender MrS....

Good debate, You have no concept of good debate, you're right everyone else is wrong,that's your psyche right there..
By #68656 04,Oct,15 13:04
Good to see I was the catalyst for some good debate, the full version and copies of two later messages I received from our dear friend is in the dumpster.
Bluebell, get your friends together, swap some points and leave me some silly gifts which do not affect me at all.
By #495452 04,Oct,15 15:34
Bella, why are you so in-tuned and focused on mocking John? I don't understand what it has to do with your benefit so perhaps you can refresh us as to your motives here...
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,15 15:36 other posts 
What are your motives?
--------------------------------------- added after 30 minutes

I learned long ago that JohnS is a prevaricator of truth. Unlike JohnS, I have never hidden when under fire or motives questioned, unlike JohnS.

So now it's my turn, who are the "us" that feel that they need to be refreshed?

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,15 20:01 other posts 
Member #489679, Although, deleted his profile. I received the following message from Although several days ago.

Sep 14, 21:14 Although: Bella, I'm leaving this site. I spend too much time here and other reasons make it wiser to go. But I wanted to thank you for putting an element of maturity to discussions, and always being welcoming. You're an intellegent, no-bullshit person too, and I respect that. Best of luck. 

Although
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 08:20 other posts 

By #371590 18,Sep,15 10:52
What about handsum1?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 18,Sep,15 11:07 other posts 
I believe he is back with a new screen name
Can't remember what it is right now. I'm sure one of the troopers here that know every thing about every one will know what it is
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,15 13:45 other posts 
Ray!

Handsum1 was actually the new screen name for Nathanielwarren, a member and profile that had been active for 2+ years. Not sure why he maintained 2 profiles, perhaps it was to generate new interest in his profile. The odd thing was that he did delete the handsum1 profile and added "notes" on his Nathanielwarren profile stating that his boyfriend caught him online on ShowItOff and demanded that he delete handsum1. I know it sounds confusing but regardless, both profiles are gone now.

By #452019 18,Sep,15 09:03
they cum, they go, such is life.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,15 09:20 other posts 
Yes they do but on the flip side, it's nice to see that you returned!

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,15 21:37 other posts 
It looks as though cornfedcunt has deleted her profile. Thank you for your friendship, it's sad to see that you're gone. Take care.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 18,Sep,15 04:23 other posts 

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 12,Sep,15 14:51 other posts 
I miss alwayshard

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,15 02:54 other posts 
VictoriaCC, member #492483, apparently deleted her profile.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,15 00:44 other posts 
Member #486809, MetalHead, has deleted his profile.

A really nicely guy with an infectious smile that was often seen in the majority of his pictures. Nothing more exciting then a great smile and a gorgeous cock!

Take care, MetalHead!

By #81930 24,Aug,15 10:18
slydinslo

he had the most awesome pictures!

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jul,15 10:01 other posts 
WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!

SYD/SYC lost a member today that was more beautiful on the inside than out. Today, member #445126, shorttop closed his account.

I hope that you, as a member, took the opportunity to connect with this man as he is 100% good guy and is so much more than what you saw. I AM GOING TO MISS YOU, MY FRIEND!
By pifad [Ignore] 25,Jul,15 03:51 other posts 
Very sad to see short op leave. One of the best friends on here.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,15 08:10 other posts 
For real! Just an all around good guy who was nice to everyone who he crossed paths with.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 07,Aug,15 16:00 other posts 
I know you really liked shorttop a lot.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,15 17:21 other posts 
Max, if you're addressing me, yes, I have much admiration for shorttop. I'm confident that any member who took the opportunity to get to know the man behind the provocative pictures felt the same way.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 07,Aug,15 22:15 other posts 
Yes I was, Bella.
By #450957 23,Aug,15 09:44
bella, We all know that you and Shorttop had a special relationship. I was stunned when I saw his name missing. If it weren't for him I would not be on this site. He helped me find the confidence and was himself a pillar of positivity! I wish him well in his future
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Aug,15 09:56 other posts 
Yes, it seemed like shorttop and I clicked right away. He's a super cool guy, for sure!

Regarding how you felt about shorttop and his impact on you, that if it were not for him, you might not be here and about him being a pillar of positivity, I hope that you expressed that to him.

Yimmy, I'm happy that you found that inner confidence and decided to stay. Remember that beauty comes at all stages in life, it's not just for the young. You are a beautiful person, inside and out!

By #415959 07,Aug,15 20:49
FAIRYDUST

She was...
Insightful
Opinionated
Resilient
Persevering
Strong

She has...

A Rapist Wit. {Sadly much too witty/rapist for SYD).

She is, simply...

Beautiful.

Baby, I miss you tremendously.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,15 21:33 other posts 
Let's hope you're not verbally assaulted for standing up for her.
By #415959 07,Aug,15 21:39
Let them bring it.
--------------------------------------- added after 41 hours

Top.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,15 15:40 other posts 
Apparently, no one wants to verbally assault you. Cool! It just happens to me.
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Aug,15 17:44 other posts 
Fairy is awesome!
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,15 19:05 other posts 
To 2nice_, I'm surprised that you chose the word "was", as in "she was....". Fairydust *IS* all of those things.

One of the qualities that I genuinely admired about her was her ability to forgive. I'm not saying that she would "forget" but she did forgive.

By #81930 27,Jul,15 06:19
I've been away from the site for quite a while, so it's been a long time since I saw "slydinslo" on here. He had some photos that were very hot.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,15 15:25 other posts 
Member #484887, dannyS, has closed his account. I'm going to miss you dannyS, please take care of yourself.
By #68656 26,Jul,15 02:48
He may be missed by some members, in my personal case I could not care less with all due respects to the gentleman.

I received several unsolicited, garbled and quite abusive messages from him during his tenure here. Here is one classic received only recently. Is he talking about HM the Queen going for a drive in the countryside.?

"Jul 15, 06:07 dannyS: I will again be dominated back by the queen .... well beep beep for you ...as u r ...
pathetic hypocrite."
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jul,15 05:29 other posts 
JohnS, totally unnecessary. As for messages that are sent and unsolicited, focus on the number of unsolicited messages that you generate. It was so unnecessary for you to post this.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   ...#34

Show It Off