Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

first time sucking a cock

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #118847 [Ignore] 13,Mar,12 13:24
I sucked a thick, fat cock last night. Dude had big firm balls too, and was wearing a leather cock ring. I've never even touched a cock before. But after fondling it for a few minutes, I leaned down and started licking his balls. I licked my way up his thick shaft towards the big head. I licked the head of his cock a few times and the put it in my mouth and stared to suck and stroke. It was really fucking hot. I deepthroated him briefly. He sucked me all the way down. I came, jacking off while sucking his big fat cock. It was fucking hot, and felt pretty normal. I wasn't freaked out over it. Would like to do it again!

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By bigone21 [Ignore] 14,Mar,12 16:47 other posts 
i am gay. if i were also thinking (and getting aroused) on sucking and fucking with females i would consider myself bisexual. simple and clear!

so why it is not the other way around?? how is it that fantasizing about sucking another guys cock or taking it up the ass does not mean one is bisexual?

if this sexual act you do now as a man to another man (or woman to a woman), it arouses you, and tomorrow or next week you want it again, you are bisexual!

if you suck cock, and want it, think about it, do it more than once, get off on it, will do it again next month, and still claim to be straight?

you want the act, but not the label... not very brave. you are a closet-case! why not being proud of being sexualy arouse by other men, being bisexual?
By #78609 14,Mar,12 18:00
No need to be so angry bigone! I think the point many are trying to make is that the gay and straight labels (for some) have more to do with love and romance than sex. Doing sexual acts with the same sex may not make you gay, not that being gay is a bad thing at all. I think we just not all on the same page with what defines "gay." For me, I am turned on by cock, and I have sucked cock and love it, but have no interest in any other sex acts with guys. I also have no romantic or "loving" feelings about guys either. So I suppose I can't consider myself truly bi or gay, correct?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Mar,12 00:57 other posts 
I have to agree with you here. There are those who say that any man who has sex with both men and women is bi-sexual, but I do not agree with that. I think that the most important criteria of a man's sexual orientation are: how he self identifies, how he lives his life and the gender of the people with whom he forms his romantic couplings. If a man identifies as straight, lives as straight and forms his romantic couplings with women I think he counts as straight, even if he does have sex with men from time to time, even if he really enjoys that sex.
By #89828 15,Mar,12 15:09
spermkiss, I understand and agree (mostly) with what you are saying here. In the end, it all comes down to how an individual wishes to label him/her self. The NEED to label is actually where the problem starts. The fact that becksfootie (and, I intend this in no way as a shot at Mr. footie) feels the need to write: "not that being gay is a bad thing at all" points back at the point bigone is making. The negative connotations that society...and gay and bi men are JUST as guilty here...attach to a person's sexuality when it involves same-sex relations keep any of us from being able to say "I am a sexual being. I enjoy sex...romantically and physically...and i like to have sex with people who enjoy having it with me. Also, who I choose to have sex WITH is nobody's business but my partner's and mine, nor does it define me as a human being." (Did that sound too New Age-ish?) As a guy who has spent more than half of his life in a same-sex relationship, I DO find it a bit annoying to confront the "sure I suck cock, but I ain't no damn faggot!" attitude from others. The implied judgment is irksome...
By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Mar,12 17:11 other posts 
You point is well taken. However, the attitude you describe, "sure I suck cock but I ain't no damn faggot", is something I just haven't seen. Sure, I've seen the "damn faggot" attitude (yes, even here in San Francisco, the center of the gay universe), but not from straight men who were liberated enough in their sexuality to be comfortable sucking cocks. All the straight cocksuckers I've known, and I've known quite a few, were totally cool being around gay men and didn't much care if they got taken for gay. Sometimes they'd feel it necessary to say "Oh no, I'm not gay I just like to suck cocks" or words to that effect, but usually they did not. After all, that would just lead to a lengthy explanation about the existence of straight cocksuckers, something they'd generally not want to be bothered with.

For what it's worth, I seem to have become the "go to" guy here at SYD for advice to straight men who want to try sucking cocks. I cannot count the number of Private Messages I've gotten from other members who identify as straight but find themselves wanting to suck cocks. I try to reassure them that they can be a cocksucker but not have to turn in their straight membership card if they do not want to. What I'm fond of saying is that there are a lot of straight cocksuckers out there, thousands who are members of this very site and undoubtedly millions worldwide.

By #155500 13,Mar,12 19:47
i have never sucked a cock before is it nice
By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Mar,12 00:59 other posts 
Yes, it's very nice. True male bonding. Try it.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 14,Mar,12 19:04 other posts 
i'm not angry at all and not sensitive! i think! i'm just asking why this is reality!

if i read the comments right, the word is: "i like sucking cock, but i don't love the guy! i love the girl/misses at home". so i am straight...

but the word bi-SEXual descibes just what this straight cocksucker did: enjoying same-sex activity, sucking cock!

if he would state: i am not IN LOVE with both sexes, ok, good for you. i guess... )

but if i have an urge to fuck pussy, wouldn't that make me bi?

i just don't think that "straight" guys wanting to suck dick or taking it up there are "just" straight! they gag on my dick, drink it down, and go home being straight, and when they meet me in a different situation, i'm the faggot!

come on guys! face up to it, if you have an urge for being dick-feeded, you are bisexual! tell it to the world! at last we could loose the labels!!

By #220710 14,Mar,12 07:40
I LOVE fucking women.
But I also enjoy sucking a guy off, 69 or being sucked by a man.
It's a different scene than being with a woman, different dynamic.
My first time was years ago with a much older and very rugged athlete. It was 69 and we came to a perfectly-timed mutual orgasm and swallowed each other. That's a hard act to follow. Sweet memory.
By mywusch [Ignore] 14,Mar,12 12:04 other posts 
uhhh that must have been fantastic

By #147052 14,Mar,12 11:21
I'd love to give you a good mouth washing!!!

By Ablaze [Ignore] 14,Mar,12 09:08 other posts 
I also like cocks - more to fuck than to suck, but don't consider myself for gay - I don't feel any romantic feelings to other men.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off