Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

PANTYHOSE

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #223672 [Ignore] 08,Feb,12 09:38
I am a guy who loves pantyhose wearing them or seeing people in them ladies or guys. I am wondering if I am in the minority against stockings?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Pantyhose and lingerie men   2.Do Women like a Dick covered in Pantyhose ?!?   3.Men in pantyhose   4.guys who like wearing pantyhose & nylons! Not panties but pantyhose & nylon stockings! Also any gals who indulge a guy with thi   5.Opinion of profile pics  

Comments:
By Lvphose [Ignore] 03,Dec,21 03:46 other posts 

By Pantyhose1 [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 07:05 other posts 

By Pantyhose1 [Ignore] 21,Nov,21 04:51 other posts 
By #655567 22,Nov,21 02:27
I would love to cum inside

By Lvphose [Ignore] 16,Nov,21 17:14 other posts 
This

By Lvphose [Ignore] 16,Nov,21 17:08 other posts 
I prefer pantyhose both to wear or see others in but I’m not opposed to wearing or looking at others in nylon stockings! This Prefer

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 13:10 other posts 
Tecsan share your folder with yer panty pics mate!
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Nov,21 02:17 other posts 
Why you saw them obviously...Think I am good...

By #136638 16,Feb,12 16:54
I have worn pantyhose under my jeans several times and love the feeling of wearing pantyhose under my jeans. I have worn them to work, out to the store and outside. I love how my legs look and feel in pantyhose and there are several benefits to wearing, they are very pleasureful to wear, but they also keep you much warmer when outside. I love being able to feel my thighs or reach back and feel my butt while wearing jeans and feel the pantyhose under my jeans. My wife loves that I wear pantyhose and we will usually both wear pantyhose out to dinner or when are are going shopping and I love when she plays footie under the table and rubs her feet up and down my legs. Walking around with my wife knowing we are both wearing pantyhose under our jeans turns me on so much. My wife and I are always on the look out for other woman wearing pantyhose, we do look for men who might also be wearing pantyhose but have yet to find any, its a turn on when we see a woman wearing them under whatever she might be wearing, jeans, pants, shorts, skirt, dress, etc. Both men and woman look so good in pantyhose. Check out our profile for more about us.
By Lvphose [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 17:36 other posts 
I would join your story

By Moench [Ignore] 27,Nov,17 15:50 other posts 
i wear my first pantiehose at age 14 from my mum and after i cant stop it to now.it is so amazing feeling to be in nylons and my wife enjoy to see me in hoses

By #545717 26,Nov,17 20:19
I like being ordered to wear them myself

By Lvphose [Ignore] 03,May,17 21:59 other posts 
My attraction began in the 60's women & girls wore nylons much more. When I discovered masturnbation, I would when was hired to take care of neighbors dog when they vacationed, I would go into my friends moms drawer use her pantyhose to rub my cock and even put hers in. As an adult I was really lucky in one relationship a gf would wear pantyhose we would cut out the crotch for sex and rub my cock with her nylon feet. She even was ok if I wore pantyhose during sex, she liked her pussy rubbed when my feet were encased in nylons. Miss, that girl, haven't been able to feed my pantyhose fetish much

By marc66 [Ignore] 19,Dec,14 10:24 other posts 
nylon in color of skin

By #412225 13,Sep,13 10:17
I am glad to see others who enjoy pantyhose like me

By #201155 16,Dec,12 05:35
And me again...

[deleted image]

By #201155 16,Dec,12 05:34
This is me!

[deleted image]

By #62682 31,Jul,12 19:37
Was having sex with a girl in crotchless pantyhose and just before cumming she pulled my cock out and started rubbing it up and down inside the nylon til i shot my load in her belly button inside the pantyhose and all the juice was seeping through the nylon, felt and looked fantastic. Ever since then i love wearing them myself and rubbing my shiny cock head through them, fantastic sensation add a bit of water based lube as well, mind blowing stuff...

By #107983 14,Feb,12 16:25
Stockings are ok , but i prefer tights, easier to put on and i think they feel much sexier

By #102053 10,Feb,12 02:16
Of course, goes without saying. A lovely pair of panties around your cock, makes me so horny every time and looks great. Love the feeling as well

By #201155 09,Feb,12 13:21
I've just been out and bought my first three pairs of hold-ups. Watch this space....

By #102053 08,Feb,12 12:06
Pantyhose are fine, especially crotchless. But personally you can't beat stockings and suspenders. Guys or girls

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off