Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Sucking: Cut or Uncut, preference

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #157342 [Ignore] 01,May,11 11:52
I like uncut cocks. The more foreskin the better.
Uncut guys cocks seem to be more sensitive and easier
to please. Just more dick to suck and play with.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By hotcock33 [Ignore] 16,Aug,11 06:56 other posts 
I think Id only suck cut, just my preference. Never say never, some uncut can look okay hard, but all that extra skin just doesnt appeal to me. Don't mean to offend anyone, just answering the question. To each their own right, some people LOVE uncut, just not for me I guess.
By alittlesnail [Ignore] 17,Feb,13 23:38 other posts 
you should see my pic and you know actually uncut is look better than a cut one,well just your preference,i would never suck a cut one,i think i like a natural one

By #213543 15,Feb,13 11:30
Having sucked hundreds of cocks, I can say that I've had every kind imanginable and love them all as long as I get a big load of cum to swallow. I do prefer shaved smooth cut though. And now ask me about all the different tastes of cum. I could go on for hours.

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 16,Aug,11 06:37 other posts 
My prefered choice would have to be shaved smooth and cut,allthough would also suck a nice clean uncut.

By #80630 08,May,11 14:39
I'm uncut but my foreskin nvr covers tha head of my cock.....unless I'm stroking it.....it use to when I was little I guess I grew into it
By slipper [Ignore] 09,May,11 01:50 other posts 
...or grew OUT of it!

By #10886 02,May,11 21:32
I am uncut! I would love to be sucked!!!

[deleted image]
By slipper [Ignore] 08,May,11 17:25 other posts 
Me too!!! ...and, I LOVE to have my skin titillated and just generally played with for hours!!! It is SOOOOOO sensative.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 06,May,11 12:11 other posts 
Well, as an American cocksucker I'm cut myself and most of the men I've sucked off have also been cut. I generally prefer a cut penis, but I can definately go either way. When an uncut guy has a large well shaped glans and the outline of his glans shows thru his foreskin that is super erotic. It is also really fine to slip the tip of my tongue inside an uncut guy's foreskin to tickle his glans and taste any man juice there.

By niginni [Ignore] 06,May,11 11:43 other posts 
being in the uk mostly sucked uncut cocks and a couple of cut cocks, my frieds thick 6" cock tasts great

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off