Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

women with a preference for circumcised cocks please comment

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #255813 [Ignore] 02,Nov,16 17:57
Any ladies here admit to having a preference for circumcised cocks and care to share your thoughts and feelings on the subject?
I don't want to start another cut / uncut debate please.
I have had 5 long term female partners with two of them having a strong sexual preference for circumcised cocks.
I loved hearing them talk about circumcision and would be interested to hear from other women

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Sexual Preference   2.Uncircumcised Cocks ?   3.Circumcised/Cut guys - How did you end up with it?   4.Circumcised cocks versus uncircumcised cocks   5.Show your erected circumcised cock!  

Comments:
By galaxy123 [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 06:55 other posts 
I have had positive and negative comments about my foreskin. It is quite long and covers the head even once I get hard. I have been with 2 women who did not like it at all. One for aesthetic reasons, she thought it looked "gross" and the other for cultural, all her family were circumcised.
If anyone wants to comment on mine please do.

By #458576 03,Nov,16 16:21
[deleted image]

By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Nov,16 05:53 other posts 
All of my cock sucking friends on my profile are circumcised because that's how I like my cocks. Being Canadian it's a fairly common thing. I'm a chef and have bit of an OCD regarding cleanliness that goes from my work to my home to my bedroom. I also don't have anal sex for the same reason. I've never done it, male or female. What I do with or put in my body is my business, my choice and is related to my personal comfort level.
Some people like broccoli and some people don't. I respect both choices because you can't just tell someone to stop or start liking broccoli....

By #485312 03,Nov,16 05:09
couldn't care less if youre circumcised or not, so long as its clean, hard and has a pulse, that's all that matters, not what your parents did or didn't do to you when you were too young to make your own decisions...*lix*

By #255813 02,Nov,16 18:26
/k9ibdbofoba6pic.html
An amazing example of a small penis very tightly circumcised.
Makes me curious if the doctor knew how much skin he/she was removing? Did the same doctor perform hundreds or thousands of circumcisions during their career each time removing radical of skin leaving the young boys to grow into men with extreme circumcised cocks???

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off