Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Locker room bonner.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #75551 [Ignore] 14,May,10 00:45
When I am showering in the locker room I usually get semi hard if not completely erect. I am straight but I'm worried that this is giving guys the wrong impression about me. Does anyone else have this problem? How do you cope with it? If you are straight, what are your feeling about seeing a guy with a boner in the locker room and showers? Thanks!

If you would like to take a confidential poll on dick size, please send me a private message and I will send you the link to the poll page. This poll is strictly for informative purposes and the results will help you answer your question of "How do I compare?". Thanks!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #53780 06,Jun,10 18:23
showers and locker rooms are so hot i get rock hard
By spermkiss [Ignore] 06,Jun,10 20:37 other posts 
There is indeed something fun and exciting about getting an erection in a public or semi-public place where others can see it.

By #3997 15,May,10 13:52
I'm straight and have gotten semi hard errection in the lockerroom before, seeing different cocks like it was said above to see if a guy is a shower or grower, cause I am a grower half the time you would look at my cock and its like 2 inches but when hard it grows, I see there is nothing wrong with it, you have no control over your cock and errections, i know me like when i change in the lockeroom and I take my underwear off i adjust my cock and balld depending on how they were sitting in my underwear and from touching it my cock may change who knows, I just carry about about my way cause I am comfortable with myself from the get go.....it just depends on the person, i see alot of guys that will change in the stalls or look around before they take their clothes off to shower or soemthing, like we all have the same stuff just different shaped sizes, color or whatever, just be comfortable with yourself

By #34841 14,May,10 17:34
im bi and get a hardon in the showers at gym all the time... i just carry on and act like its not happening, so wat if guys look at me.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,May,10 12:45 other posts 
This is the perfect attitude to have. Erections are normal, natural and healthy and there is nothing wrong with becoming erect in a locker room, shower or anyplace else. When a man becomes embarrassed about being erect that can lead to other problems, not the least of which is impotence. As I said in my first post on this subject, there are a lot of things worse than having an erection. One of them is NOT having an erection.

By #50300 14,May,10 14:07
I personlly think if I seen a guy with a hard on in a public shower locker room I would think he is gay or a naked man arouses him. I have never gotten a hard on in an public shower locker room. I have ocasionly looked and I rather see a soft penis, cause to me that lets me know if he is a shower or a grower and mainly to see if I'm really average or small cause I battle with the knowledge of my size somtimes. Oh and I am straight.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,May,10 16:59 other posts 
You're only twenty years old and you've never gotten an erection in public? At your age the hormones should be raging thru your body so that you get a throbbing boner at the drop of a hat! Maybe that's why you think that any man who becomes erect in public is gay.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off