Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

No one's ever naked in my gym locker room! WTF? What about yours?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by dickisgreat [Ignore] 18,Mar,13 03:56  other posts
At my gym no one is ever naked in the locker room. Everyone changes with a towel wrapped around. And the showers are almost never used. Is it like this everywhere?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.IN THE LOCKER ROOM   2.gay guys and lockerooms   3.Locker Rooms   4.do str8 guys...   5.Full body naked  

Comments:
By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,Mar,13 12:05 other posts 
No they are not all like that. You need to go to a different gym. Being nude in the locker room and showers along with all the other nude men is one of the highlights of going to a gym.

By #359325 18,Mar,13 05:50
The gym i used to go to, the men some would have a towel and some wouldn't. I guess it depends on the person. Evedently they're shy about there body and don't like showing it off.

By pifad [Ignore] 18,Mar,13 04:54 other posts 
The gym I go to now is hit or miss. Early day is mostly the younger crowd and they tend to cover up a lot. Late night crowd just the opposite. Showers are used but not a lot. The gym I belonged to previously was the old fashioned kind and very relaxed, gang showers and always a lot of guys in and out and most all of us walked around naked from lockerroom to showers to bathroom.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off