on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

gay guys and lockerooms

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #5273 [Ignore] 11,Jan,10 22:37
This is kinda like the locker room discussion. But one of my fantasies is being able to be in a girls lockeroom and see them changing\getting naked\taking a shower all that good stuff. so heres my question did u gay guys join a team in high school just to be able to see guys changing. or how do u guys handle the power to be able to enter any restroom or gym changing room with the possiblity of seeing another guys dick. and i can just imagine how freakin amazing that must be. ur in a room with the sex that u are attracted to, getting naked!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.sissies   2.Why are so many guys bisexual ?   3.Do all straight guys have gay fantasies?   4.Gays guys fucking women   5.Have all guys or most guys played with a cock at sometime in their life?  

Comments:
By spermkiss [Ignore] 23,Aug,10 19:55 other posts 
When I was in high school back in the fifties the showers after gym class were extremely fun but hell on earth. They were fun of course because it was great to see all of those guys nude. They were hell because I had to struggle to keep my dick soft (and I didn't always suceed).

For all you straight men reading this, just imagine what it would be like to get undressed with a bunch of really hot looking girls, act totally disinterested and keep from getting an erection. That's what it was like. It wasn't easy being a gay teenager.

Now, of course, I don't care who sees my hard dick. Indeed, if I get an erection in a public or semi-public place such as a nude beach or a locker room I like to show it off. At my age a hard-on is something to be proud of.

By #39913 12,Jan,10 07:13
I wasn't much of an athlete in high school...but they needed team managers. This gave me an excuse to be in the locker room among all those naked and half-naked men. I didn't even realize I was gay then, but I knew that I sure as hell enjoyed the views!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off