Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Micropenises in locker rooms

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Richie [Ignore] 28,May,22 09:50  other posts
Just curious since I never show myself nude anywhere, what would a normal sized person's reaction be to seeing a micropenis in a locker or changing room? Would you do a double take or just try to ignore it if you saw someone like this:

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Locker Rooms   2.Comparing with mates   3.Would you join a gym if it had coed showers and locker rooms   4.Gym locker room...   5.Wrong changing rooms.  

Comments:
By #64328 01,Jun,22 16:02
I've always thought average and smaller are usually the nicest looking.

By raybo36 [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 11:06 other posts 
We are all different! Cut, uncut, big, small, long, short, grower, shower etc! That's what makes it interesting! I would probably look at you and say wow, different from mine but very sexy!

By spermkiss [Ignore] 29,May,22 18:53 other posts 
Man, you've been a member of SYD for a year and a half now. You must know by now that dicks come in a huge variety of sizes from micro up to jumbo. Sure, the jumbos get attention, but many times a micro will make it to the most popular page. So a lot of people like them.

You have exposed yourself on this site but you say that you never expose yourself in locker rooms or changing rooms. But I know you want to, so do it.

Here's how. When undressing don't cringe and cower as if you are ashamed of your small endowment, but drop your pants with flair and bravado as if you are unveiling the most spectacular cock in the world. Maximize the time you are nude by postponing putting on you gym wear or swim wear until you are ready to leave the room. Circulate about the room nude and socialize with the others to give everyone a look. Seek out the guy with the biggest cock and make friends with him so everyone can see the contrast between his jumbo and your micro. After you have done this a few times you'll really look forward to putting your micro on display.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 09:29 other posts 
Good advice!!!

By #662360 28,May,22 14:38
Try thinking about naked women, or sex, when you are naked in the locker room. Your penis will start to swing up toward erection and if you can avoid getting a full erection it will look much bigger. I have done that from time to time.

By Ksguy961 [Ignore] 28,May,22 10:19 other posts 
Definitely take another look and just go on with day. Comments were never made in locker room where I lived unless you had a boner
By Richie [Ignore] 28,May,22 10:37 other posts 
Just curious but what kind of comments were made when someone had a boner?
By Ksguy961 [Ignore] 28,May,22 12:49 other posts 
I never made comments bout boner in locker room but others did and just called him boner and included his last name
By Richie [Ignore] 28,May,22 13:59 other posts 

By earthy [Ignore] 28,May,22 11:34 other posts 
I'm pretty small when soft so I wouldn't say anything.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off