Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #26

Pages:  #1... #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   ...#37

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Oct,23 22:08 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

what a loser
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,23 08:01 other posts 
Heres a link from a UK source so overseas folks that still don't think biden is laughing stock can't say it is just our media claiming it.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Oct,23 09:56 other posts 
He needs a walker
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,23 18:20 other posts 
Hoveround!
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Oct,23 19:42 other posts 
He needs shot and sent to the glue factory
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 16:20 other posts 
Hell, he can't even stand up, and you want his remnants to hold up something????
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 16:54 other posts 
yeah guess I didn’t think that one through enough

By phart [Ignore] 10,Oct,23 22:29 other posts 
"ai, make a robot that walks" Ai says, hold my breath, poof 26 seconds later a stranger rubbery thing that is air operated walks forward.
Weird and cool at the same time.
Before long,we won't need schools and educations. we will be able to say, "ai, make me a sandwich," and you will be fed what it thinks you need

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,23 15:56 other posts 
This is complicated but so JUICY! It has to do with an indigenous, non binary person with social anxiety that suffers from PTSD caused by white people!

By phart [Ignore] 10,Oct,23 17:03 other posts 
She is DRUNK with mental issues. I am thankful she was pulled from the road.
i just read that the lgb community is doing away with the t and q, don't know how true it is.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,23 17:06 other posts 
That poor, poor police officer probably thought he stepped into the Twilight Zone.....
By phart [Ignore] 10,Oct,23 20:36 other posts 
I think he handled it very well.
Very professional considering the Lunny toon he was dealing with.

By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,23 20:58 other posts 
bidens polls are down so he is going to build 20 miles of wall.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Oct,23 08:53 other posts 

Even lib Bill Maher thinks Biden is an idiot!

Good think Sleepy Joe sold all the border steel for pennies on the dollar... only registered users can see external links

I am all for building a secure wall but the real solution exists inside of Mexico. We likely give Mexico nearly a half billion in direct monetary aid a year. Put a halt to this until Mexico secures their border.

Or even better- start taxing or halting all the cash payments going back to Mexico/Central America from all the illegals working here.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,23 10:11 other posts 
enforce the laws regarding hiring illegals ,make it not worth their time to come here if there is no work ,no money.
cut out the free houseing-tents,free food,free --------,
if mexico would close their border down south would be great, much narrower gap to close.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Oct,23 20:08 other posts 
Sounds like a plan to me
By #610414 08,Oct,23 17:40
BIDEN/HARRIS 2024. The good guys and you know it, clap your hands. 🤣🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Oct,23 20:11 other posts 
Great just what we need a senile old man and a cocaine addicted lesbian
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,23 21:34 other posts 
Yea, right.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,23 10:44 other posts 
If I could get ammo,I have access to 1 of these.

at least 1 section of the border would secured.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Oct,23 10:50 other posts 
That would do it
By phart [Ignore] 09,Oct,23 18:08 other posts 
Imagine walking thru a junk yard covered in head high weeds and suddenly be face to face with the barrel of a howitzer. I don't have to,I bumped my head on it because i had bent over to pick up something and when i stood up, WHAM. that damn thing didn't BUDGE.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Oct,23 18:49 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Oct,23 18:42 other posts 
Apparently Putin feels that charging former President Trump is a joke!

By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,23 20:35 other posts 
He didn't really say it was a joke, he just explained what we as conservatives already know, it is just trying to bring down a political rival. And he is correct, who are we to try to push democracy on others when our government is broken?
When China and others are trying to make their countrys work, and citizens point to the US it is easier for the government to say, "do you want to be like them"? and get a no.
By #610414 02,Oct,23 10:09
The timeline says it’s not so. Jan6 happened 2yrs and 9 months ago. The secret files debacle at Mar-A-Lago was in August 2022. The charge of criminal embezzlement has been on the works for years. The criminal case of election fraud in Georgia has been going on since 2021. All of these came along way before anyone knew he (The Clown) was running for President.
This is NOT trying to bring down a political rival. Heck, we don’t even know if he will get the nomination from Repuckers. The only reason he’s running again is because he hopes to win and give himself immunity. It’s a fallacy as he would not be able to issue a pardon for state verdicts.
And you MAGA Repuckers, it’s sad that you still try to support a possible candidate that doesn’t give a flying f..ck about you. There are so many better Repukers to choose from. It’s laughable if it wasn’t dangerous to the country.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,23 10:31 other posts 
who ever is beside the empty box for republican for me to mark when i vote is getting my vote. IF i can't have Trump,I am hoping for a Scott-Ramassamy ticket.
By #610414 02,Oct,23 11:11
That’s good but, for my money, I think it will be Nickki Haley or Tim Scott.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Oct,23 12:28 other posts 
Call me quirky but I won’t vote for a woman for president they are too emotional and fall to pieces at the first sign of trouble second thing is they get to power hungry
By #681164 02,Oct,23 13:49
Yet, you voted for Trumpo. 🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,23 13:54 other posts 
Well, people that think a woman for president is ok, Apparently have never been around a woman during their period or during menopause.
If Putin farted wrong when haley experiencing her monthly, she would push the big button and start a nuclear war as she drank her morning coffee.
By #681164 02,Oct,23 14:13
That is a mysoginistic statement that went out with women belong at home cooking and raising children.
There's been many women leaders throughout history and, especially during the last and this century who've been extraordinary leaders. Israel's Meir, Great Britain's Thatcher and Queen Elizabeth to mention three. You are a throwback to the fifties, the 1850's
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,23 18:44 other posts 
So women don't go thru menopause anymore? It is safe to get married and live a peaceful life and not wake up 1 morning every month with a BITCH trying to burn you out of the house for farting when you wake up?
By #681164 03,Oct,23 10:13
Women do go through menopause. It’s a biological period women go through, but, it doesn’t work like you say. Try learning some facts, friend.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Oct,23 13:08 other posts 
You seem to forget i did have a girlfriend for long time. i know exactly how a woman acts when that time of the month comes along.
There were times if i moved my jaw as if to attempt to speak to her during that time i would get my head bit off right above the ankkes.
There are probably women that can handle or cope better than others.
By #681164 03,Oct,23 16:44
One woman does not make the norm
By phart [Ignore] 03,Oct,23 17:34 other posts 
I don't think i could survive the number it would take for you to feel like it was a fair survey!, this 1 about drove me fucking nuts.
By #681164 04,Oct,23 09:01
My deepest sympathy sir. Still, not the norm.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,23 09:44 other posts 
read my blog i wrote when i was in need of ideas of how to cope.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Oct,23 18:35 other posts 
The best thing i can tell you is you have to Polk your ear drums out with a pencil so you can’t hear her
Then all you have to do is smile and nod your head it works for me
By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,23 20:57 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,23 11:20 other posts 
phart, phart, phart...... that is such a broad statement and/or label. It's almost like tossing all men into the same bucket and calling them a philanderer.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Oct,23 18:26 other posts 
That’s an assumption on your part
And you know what happens when we assume
We make an ass of our selves
--------------------------------------- added after 67 seconds

Oh I’m good
Ass/ democrat
By #681164 03,Oct,23 10:15
Ah, so my assumption is wrong? Then, by lack of choice you voted for Biden? Or did you do a write-in vote and voted for Hilary?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Oct,23 10:56 other posts 
No I voted for Bella
--------------------------------------- added after 108 seconds

And this year I think I will vote for phart for president
He has some great ideas for our border problems
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,23 11:23 other posts 
Thank you for your support! I hope you voted for me for WORST MEMBER FOR OCTOBER, too!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Oct,23 12:26 other posts 
No I don’t even look at the polls or blogs anymore it’s like romper room
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,23 13:52 other posts 
I hope not haley ,she disrespects the history of our country to much. As a cabinet member, sure, but no she should not be president.
By #681164 02,Oct,23 17:49
How does she disrespects it?
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Oct,23 18:22 other posts 
She pat’s her pussy with the American flag after peeing
By #681164 03,Oct,23 10:17
Mr Dgraff, is that worse than spanking a future President with a rolled up magazine?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Oct,23 10:59 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,23 18:42 other posts 
She took the flag from the state capital while governor. Flag had been there for decades, yes the Confederate flag. All to apease some liberals.
So that showed me right quick she may be smart, and not hard to look at, but she is a perhaps a diplomatic type, or just simply a appeaser ,but not a leader. A leader would understand that ALL history is important ,even that history that some pretend to be offended by so they get their 10 minutes of fame on the news.
By #681164 03,Oct,23 09:58
A leader would understand that ALL history is important ,even that history that some pretend to be offended by so they get their 10 minutes of fame on the news.

Phart,There’s no pretending. The Confederate flag is as repugnant as the German Nazi flag. Your view of history is selective. You drape that flag around homage to fallen family members, but, the truth is, and this is history, that it stands for a regime that supported slavery and, in my opinion, tried traitorously to break up my country of choice.
I don’t know if Haley did or did not take the Confederate flag from the state capital, but, a real leader knows that, while all history is important, the showcasing of objects representing a failed movement to break this country has a proper place to be shown and the state capital of South Carolina is not that proper place.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Oct,23 12:29 other posts 
I have a flag out front with a pumpkin on it for the fall season and Halloween I hope that’s not offensive to anyone
By #681164 03,Oct,23 16:48

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   ...#37

Show It Off