Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #12

Pages:  #1... #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   ...#35

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,24 19:47 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Wow, I wonder why there is a deficit?
could it be people can't fucking afford to live there anymore?
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,24 13:33 other posts 
People cannot afford to live in California and are leaving in droves...
By #681164 22,Feb,24 15:25
Many areas are like that. The Florida Keys and most of Miami and Miami Beach are.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Feb,24 19:19 other posts 
Well, not everyone can live the lifestyle of a retired Sears tech!

woody58

A taste of Camelot!

And Bella is correct- California is spilling out residents. Too bad they will fuck up other states with their CA bs. Fucking idiots.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Feb,24 21:43 other posts 
Regarding former Californians fucking up other states, true dat!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Feb,24 07:34 other posts 
Name a blue state/blue city that does not have out of control crime, homeless problems, massive debt, and high taxes...
By #681164 26,Feb,24 08:17
Same question for a red state/red city.
By #681164 26,Feb,24 08:19
We, Floridians, say the same about snowbirds.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,24 09:53 other posts 
It's really the Floridian libtards that are fucking up Florida. Luckily, Florida residents have Governor Ron DeSantis (R) keeping their fucktardedness at a minimal level.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,24 11:57 other posts 
Even Stallone is moving to florida. if the liberals left florida and went elsewhere, there is still the problem of alleygators. so I am a bit skeered of the place. Liberals and alleygators,,um,not good.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Feb,24 18:57 other posts 
I have an idea move all the libtards out of Florida and send them to California hey while we are at it take the liberals from Pennsylvania to we don’t want the communist bastards either
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,24 20:25 other posts 
Amen, We may have a left over has been liberal governor we can throw on that bus in november.We are all so sick of that bastard.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,24 22:12 other posts 
I like the way you think (except for peas)! Wouldn't that be perfect? Mandating that all the libtards live in California!
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Feb,24 05:29 other posts 
It would be a dream come true
By phart [Ignore] 27,Feb,24 07:01 other posts 
oregon could be used for over flow if california got full.
By #681164 27,Feb,24 09:54
Ms Bella, really? Let me point out that the Gold Coast of Florida, Orlando’s Disney, and NASA (the Cape) pays for the rest of the state to survive. All are “libertad” strongholds. There’s a reason Trump has two of his biggest golf clubs in West Palm Beach and Miami.
DeSantis spent most of his life in Dunedin, Florida. I real sh_t kicking town. That’s why our state is so devided.

By phart [Ignore] 27,Feb,24 07:00 other posts 
another failed government program.
If government programs work so well,why do I only remember ever seeing but 1 of these in my life as a kid? and actually we thought it tasted great.
This is the way government programs for the poor should be set up. Give the poor the essentials they need directly. this way,much less chance for funds to be used fraudulently.
as the woman in a link I posted last week ,blew 11,000 dollars of welfare cash on a vacation.

By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,24 10:30 other posts 
Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber.
Plato, ancient Greek Philosopher
By #610414 21,Feb,24 10:31
True. Look at the Clown.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,24 13:19 other posts 
I know, biden can't even climb the stairs to his airplane.

Elect a clown,expect a circus.
Just what we have been living in the last 3 years
By #610414 21,Feb,24 15:17
Wrong. Last 7 yrs.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,24 16:05 other posts 
no,just the last 3,
By #610414 21,Feb,24 18:22
Math is not your forte.
2016 to present.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,24 18:39 other posts 
it's only been 3 years since 2020 election results,
Your math is off!
By #610414 24,Feb,24 07:52
And previous times don't count?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Feb,24 18:52 other posts 
So let me get this straight cat you’re admitting that Biden is a complete joke a blundering boob and a senile old fool thank GOD You became unwoke enough to see what the rest of us see
By #610414 25,Feb,24 18:10
No. I'm saying that the Clown has been cluttering national politics. President Biden has been working hard to get the Clown's stench out of the White House.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Feb,24 18:38 other posts 
The old fool has been napping and you know it
By #610414 25,Feb,24 19:55
I don't know it. I do know the Clown is going off the rails at full speed. That's the guy you want to get behind off?

By #710894 22,Feb,24 12:21
This seems difficult for some people to understand. When wages are artificially increased, the cost of goods and services goes up. We’re a free market. The market sets the price. To cover the cost of the artificially increased wages, you must increase the cost of goods and services. If not, where will the money come from to pay wages? The payroll fairy? There are those under the impression that if the employers take less, the employees can have more. That $5 dollar item has to increase in price to cover the cost of the artificial wages. It’s simple economics. To deny that has gotten us to the fractured society we’re in today. It seems to me that, nowadays, people are taught to expect the reward without having to put in the effort. Why is the truth so decisive to say?
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,24 13:23 other posts 
BINGO! You hit the nail on the head!
By #610414 25,Feb,24 18:21
I think he hit himself on the head. He's gone. It's a shame. He seemed intelligent and interesting.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Feb,24 18:53 other posts 
I agree, it is a shame when someone with an opinion, who is intelligent as well as polite, decides to delete their profile.
By #681164 22,Feb,24 15:23
And what’s wrong about raising the cost of goods? Or do you suggest that whatever your pay/hr is when you start a job should stay the same for as long as you work at that job?
By #710894 22,Feb,24 15:33
Nothings wrong with raising the cost of goods and services if the market calls for it. But when someone artifically raises the cost of one, the others are then raised as well. It's a balancing act, and it's an act best left to the market. Free Markets and competition breed the best products at the best price. Supply and demand dictates price. It's best if left to itself. It's referred to as The Invisible Hand. In a free society it's completely and totally fair. If you want to make a higher wage, then go for a higher paying job and do what's necessary to obtain it. You're free to pursue and your free to stay where you are. It's up to the individual.
By #681164 22,Feb,24 15:39
Artificially? The cost is determined by what the market will bear. I’ve yet to see a businessman that will leave cash on the table. Not one will say, “I’ll keep prices down because my customers are good people.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Feb,24 18:00 other posts 
If you have 10 dollars from raking leaves as a 10 year old kid.You can go to mcdonalds and get a happy meal.
If the person that pays you to rake the leaves is the manager at that mc donalds he makes a wage for it.
If you demand 30 dollars for raking leaves the next time, you are taking a larger chunk of his salary. So after a while of doing without his starbucks coffee to pay you, he demands a raise. He gets 1. But the menu price goes up on the happy meals to cover his salary increase. You go back the next week to get your meal and it takes a larger chunk of your leaf raking money to buy it. What do you? Knowing you, you would then demand 40 dollars. Then the manager would have to ask for another raise to cover YOUR wages, which in turn would increase the happy meal price yet again.
And so the roller coaster keeps going.
In the long term,your money will not buy what it bought before, even though the numbers are larger.
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 22,Feb,24 16:55 other posts 
I don't disagree with the principal of the wage/price spiral. When you say wages are artificially increased though, are you referring to the labor shortage that began during the covid years?
By #710894 22,Feb,24 17:39
No, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to start an upsetting topic. I really work avoiding deep online discussions. They never end up being enjoyable, and Chat is so tedious.
I was referring to the inflated minimum wages that have taken place recently. It’s too nuanced a topic to properly discuss on this forum. In a free market, if wages are artificially raised, they affect cost. The market dictates prices, wages and costs. When someone steps in an artificially effects anyone of those three, the others will also effected. Manufacturers compete for consumer dollars. That field of competition creates the best possible productat the best possible price. And then depending on the product and what’s needed to produce it, we get wages. It requires more resources and training to produce a rocket than it does for Amazon to pack a box for shipment, or McDonalds a customer’s bag. I could’ve used clearer examples, so please be generous when reading my explanation.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Feb,24 18:02 other posts 
resturants in california are suffering because of the wage increases. If they raise prices, customers don't show up,if they lay off help, the other workers get mad, it is a nasty mess brewing
By #710894 22,Feb,24 18:45
I know, I heard. I’m so sorry for everyone. It’s just terrible what’s happening in California. I believe it’s only a matter of when before things go back.
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 22,Feb,24 19:23 other posts 
I don't find these discussions upsetting at all, thank you for contributing. I enjoy pitting my views and understandings against differing opinions here, and taking inventory of other's beliefs. I believe in the free market too, but others have made valid points about how it can be abused. I do agree that minimum wages contribute to inflation.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Feb,24 18:50 other posts 
Absolutely in a big way

By phart [Ignore] 24,Feb,24 18:42 other posts 

And folks wonder why welfare piss's some of us off?
11,000 dollars that was supposed to take care of her kids, she went and blew it all on clothes and steaks and partying.
'I wanted to blow it,I wanted to have fun"
I would like to have fun to, can someone send me 11,000 dollars? I would go buy a camper and have something to have fun with and enjoy and be able to resale later if I no longer want it and get some of the money BACK.
By #610414 25,Feb,24 18:18
This pisses me off too, but, how many do this and how many use the help as one would expect them to use it? Phart, please give us qualified numbers.

By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,24 09:34 other posts 
The British are coming, the British are coming!

That says alot about their "technology" when the damn missile can't even make it away from the sub. Some deterrent they are to nuclear war.
Thank God it was a dummy war head. I wonder if this caused the earthquake if they blew it up to destroy it?
By #610414 21,Feb,24 10:29
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,24 13:21 other posts 
The dingbats dropped a missle in the water at your back door step and all you can do is
Damn!

This incident is equal to a premature ejaculation.
A british submarine trys to fire a missile and it just lobs out and sinks.
By #610414 24,Feb,24 07:53
As they say, shit happens

By phart [Ignore] 24,Feb,24 07:28 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 19,Feb,24 11:13 other posts 
um, I don't like her but she has a logical point.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Feb,24 13:01 other posts 
Not even in play... she won't even win her home state
By phart [Ignore] 19,Feb,24 13:30 other posts 
but she has a valid point, if Trump is in jail,this country will be at civil war.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 19,Feb,24 19:00 other posts 
They will never put a u.s. president in jail, large fines will most likely be given.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Feb,24 19:28 other posts 
I agree I don’t think he will do jail time but I’m really surprised the liberals haven’t made an attempt on his life he wouldn’t be the first president that was assassinated over being right and having good ideas I guess the liberals have no balls
By phart [Ignore] 19,Feb,24 20:17 other posts 
You have said something I have often thought about,Trump must have damn good security as his life has not been threatened.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   ...#35

Show It Off