Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

At what age were you when you sucked your first dick?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by thicknsmooth [Ignore] 06,Jun,23 20:10  other posts
I’m interested in hearing stories from others, My first experience came the summer I turned 8 years old. I soon learned that I loved it so much that I still enjoy it today

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By wycowboy [Ignore] 21,Jun,23 11:07 other posts 
My cousin and I were both about 11 or 12. We would take off our pants and show our cocks to each other, I am cut he was intact. We then started jerking each other which led to sucking each other and then fucking each other in the ass. Good times for 2 horny boys.
By spunkluvr [Ignore] 18,Apr,24 09:14 other posts 
First cock I ever sucked was my cousin's when we were both eleven.
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 18,Apr,24 19:03 other posts 
Wow hot story I can relate I used to suck on my cousin at the same age

By Renmah69 [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 14:22 other posts 
I was 11/12 years old and it was an elderly neighbour,we went to the beach and I couldn't stop looking at the bulge in his Speedos,we went to toilets to shower after swimming and he got naked showing his big cock,he caught me staring at it and said I could touch it if I wanted to. I nervously took hold of it not caring who saw me and began wanking it,as it got harder and bigger I just started to lick and suck it,he gently pulled away and said I could have another go later. I couldn't wait to do it again,we pulled over on the side of the road and I sucked until he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all. I've loved sucking cock ever since
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 17:52 other posts 
Wow awesome
By tb1 [Ignore] 29,Sep,23 04:54 other posts 
As a sort of “initiate” it’s fortunate he was receptive
By spunkluvr [Ignore] 18,Apr,24 09:12 other posts 
That's so fucking hot!

By Wantsome [Ignore] 09,Apr,24 00:08 other posts 
When I was in my 20s, I got an apartment what a friend I grew up with since first grade, when night went out drinking, and he got very very drunk, so we got home. I had to help him in the house and to his room and laid on his bed, and he passed out cold, so I unzipped his pants looking at his cock and I started touching it and started licking it. I put it in my mouth and then it started growing. It was really nice looking cock. It was like 9 inches long. I couldn’t believe I was doing this I sucked on his cock and put it all the way down my throat I had never even touched anybody’s cock before but I was blowing him like a pro after about ten minutes he started to come I kept him in my mouth and I could feel his come filling my mouth I moved my tongue around and then I swallowed all of it and kept blowing him till he came again I really enjoyed it I didn’t want to stop but I was so nervous that he might wake up after blowing him for about 45 minutes I licked him dry put his bedspread on him and went to my room and jerk of no thirty years later we still hang out and he still doesn’t know that I sucked him off and swallowed two of his loads
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 12,Apr,24 19:28 other posts 
Wow that’s a hot story man, I had the same experience with my best friend when we were 15 years old. His older brother bought us Liquior and we got drunk I was sleeping over his house that night and he passed out as well. I had dreamed of sucking his cock for a long time and I finally had my chance. I slowly climbed into the bed with him and pulled the blanket back and slid his soft cock out of his underwear and started sucking on it. I felt it slowly getting spongey and simi hard. I loved the taste of it and the smooth texture of it and his head was amazing. I stroked my cock till I came. Still to this day he doesn’t know I sucked his cock

By SexyboytoyzMtl [Ignore] 17,Oct,23 16:16 other posts 
5yo
By spunkluvr [Ignore] 08,Apr,24 01:07 other posts 
Wow! I thought I started early at eleven!
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 08,Apr,24 15:41 other posts 
11 is a great time to start as well
By spunkluvr [Ignore] 09,Apr,24 00:00 other posts 
Wish I'd had a cock to suck when I started wanking, aged six. Always dreamed of doing it but had to wait for five years before it eventually happened - I was in heaven!
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 09,Apr,24 00:20 other posts 
I was the same way really. I wanted to explore one also I got my first chance when I was 8
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 09,Apr,24 00:21 other posts 
Wow that’s awesome I would love to hear the story
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 10,Apr,24 21:33 other posts 
Wow that’s awesome I would like to hear the story

By lovetolickyou [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 01:46 other posts 
For me, the first time was at 18. I'd thought about it before, but hadn't....This time, the circumstances were right...He was a few years old, really good looking, and I was out of town where nobody knew me. It was a bigger cock than mine and I was surprised how hard it was to get in my mouth. I loved swallowing his cum.

By Itsmanon50 [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 01:39 other posts 
14 yo to a Friend with a bit more interest

By Justforfun [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 04:26 other posts 
I was about 12-13 when I first sucked a cock, a friend from school. Even at that age his cock was really big with low hanging balls. He was the first one to make me cum.
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 31,Mar,24 23:40 other posts 
Wow that’s hot man
--------------------------------------- added after 60 minutes

I was really big at that age also
By Jackinmydik65 [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 01:06 other posts 
I was 15. My neighbor and spent a whole summer break sucking each other off sometimes 5;or 6!times a day
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 01:23 other posts 
Dam that’s hot man I bet you miss those days
By Jackinmydik65 [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 16:04 other posts 
It was really hot it started out just sitting in same room looking at hustler and stroking in front of each other..1week later we were full blown sucking that dick baby
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 20:51 other posts 
Wow that’s great beautiful memories

By #713139 02,Apr,24 08:28
My old HS teacher a few years back.. still have fond memories of it 🙈

By MiaMe90 [Ignore] 02,Apr,24 03:42 other posts 
2 years ago (with 31). After breakup with my ex gf I just went to an erotic cinema in our city and visited the gloryhole. I always was curious about it, but was in denial and so I thought to myself then fuck it let's try.

Waited for around 15 minutes or so until one entered the stall next to me. I was so nervous, but as soon he put his cock through the hole that nervosity was gone instantly. I jerked him off like I have done that already multiple times and finished him off with my hands only (was not ready there to blow him)

Since then I hooked up only with guys, and enjoy that far more than the two women I had in my life before that event.

By #713139 01,Apr,24 03:14
About 14 with a HS teacher 🙈

By #702553 25,Mar,24 22:06
I was 58. I had always been curious about what it felt like. One evening, my best friend was over. We were sitting out by the firepit drinking. The conversation turned to sex like it always seemed to. My buddy was talking about the new cock ring he had. He stood up and dropped his pants. I stared at his semi erect cock for a few seconds and then simply leaned over and took it into my mouth. After a couple of minutes, my wife came outside and he quickly tucked it away before she knew what was going on. I've been dying to feel him cum down my throat since then. We're taking a guys weekend bike trip in a little while. Hopefully I'll get to finish what we started.
By german_guy [Ignore] 28,Mar,24 17:36 other posts 
Wish u luck 🍀

By Richy55 [Ignore] 25,Mar,24 17:15 other posts 
I was 50 and bi curious. Went to a party hosted by a couple and ended up playing with another guy and blowing him while I was there.. incidentally, am now living with and engaged to the female of said couple.

By #712094 22,Mar,24 16:36
I was 11 and it was a scary experience but I so love doing it now especially if he has a good load for my effort

By Wrath [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 10:14 other posts 
By hairypussywife [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 15:49 other posts 
Such a beautiful woman
By Wrath [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 09:06 other posts 
Lol thx

By spunkluvr [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 05:50 other posts 
Sucked off a much older neighbour when I was eleven. He was always terrified we'd get caught (we never were) but he so loved a kid sucking him off, he came back again and again. I was always happy to oblige - I loved sucking his adult prick and swallowing his spunk.
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 16:23 other posts 
Wow that’s hot
By spunkluvr [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 00:49 other posts 
Wish you'd sucked me off when you were eight!
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 18:18 other posts 
Lol I would have

By #710894 22,Feb,24 08:11
Eleven. It was 6th grade. I was over at classmates house in his basement listening to music with his parents upstairs, when he came on to me and then went down on me under his ping pong table. I wasn’t expecting it. It became a regular activity we undertook for the next couple of years.
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 23,Feb,24 20:17 other posts 
That’s an awesome story man, I bet you love those memories. I enjoyed playing with the other boys at that age also. Great times for sure

By WILLY62 [Ignore] 22,Feb,24 09:32 other posts 
I was only 7 years old and my brother conned me into sucking his cock which i did have an interest in doing, I remember starting out slowly and he forced his cock all the way down and he was gifted with length which I took it all and it was hot hot. I remember him shooting his load down my throat, now the rest of the story i love cock and pussy both. love to lick and fuck and get a good fucking as well

By Nubie [Ignore] 04,Feb,24 10:06 other posts 
I was 11 and my Uncle thinking I was sleeping would play with me and pull down my underpants and one night I took off my underpants and laid on my back and when he came in he saw me with no pants and he would play with me and this one night I had my mouth opened more than usual and he moved up and put his dick in my mouth and although I couldn't suck it cause i was "sleeping" he moved it in and out--I still get hard thinking about it More fun was to follow and if you want to chat about it Chat me up Would love to share

By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 19:36 other posts 
I was 99 and I passed away at 100

By MojoMan77 [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 14:25 other posts 
I was 10, my neighbor who was about 15 used to come over and we would suck eachothers cocks. I let him fuck me a few times too.
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 17:41 other posts 
Wow that’s hot man

By Urcock [Ignore] 11,Jan,24 17:58 other posts 
I believe a was 10. Classmate from school, we sucked our dicks out of curiosity and then keep doing it for 2 or 3 more years. We even jerk off on each other's asshole and cum on the butthole. His dick was a bit short than mine but thicker. Big head with a nice foreskin.
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 11,Jan,24 22:20 other posts 
That’s a great age to play around and explore the other boys for sure
By Urcock [Ignore] 11,Jan,24 22:38 other posts 
Yes it was. I keep doing that with a lot of friends for until I was 24. Now I want to do it again.
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 11,Jan,24 22:44 other posts 
Once you start you will always crave it
By Urcock [Ignore] 11,Jan,24 22:55 other posts 
Yes, I was calm for many years but now I need a jerk off buddy
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 11,Jan,24 23:04 other posts 
I understand completely
By #662360 12,Jan,24 03:12
Yeah I had lots of jerk off buddies at my school. I used to like jerking my load into another boys ass crack as he bent over for me. And over other boys cocks and balls.
By Urcock [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 09:22 other posts 
That is hot. I want some cum on my dick and balls
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 22:32 other posts 
That was a great time for experiencing the other boys for sure

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off