Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

At what age were you when you sucked your first dick?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by thicknsmooth [Ignore] 06,Jun,23 20:10  other posts
I’m interested in hearing stories from others, My first experience came the summer I turned 8 years old. I soon learned that I loved it so much that I still enjoy it today

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #662360 11,Jan,24 04:13
Probably about 17. At a school swimming class I was sharing a changing cubicle with a boy. We got naked together and were both hard up erect. He asked me to suck him off. For bravado and for the sex experience I did. He sat with his legs wide and I knelt between them to suck his cock off till he came.

By Pantyhose1 [Ignore] 11,Jan,24 02:55 other posts 

By Fixittight [Ignore] 11,Jan,24 00:40 other posts 
47 almost 48.

By #700043 10,Jan,24 22:50
62 Years young and never done it.
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 11,Jan,24 00:31 other posts 
What are you waiting for
By #700043 11,Jan,24 00:35
the urge

By biguyfunn [Ignore] 10,Jan,24 21:09 other posts 
13 with a class mate on camp
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 10,Jan,24 22:41 other posts 
I bet that was a great experience

By beachbummed [Ignore] 10,Jan,24 20:06 other posts 
i was 13 in public toilet
I watched an older man in the cubical wanking and he caught me looking, I let him into the stall,and he sucked my cock while he wanked himself
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 10,Jan,24 22:41 other posts 
That’s hot man

By Ericsdick [Ignore] 01,Dec,23 23:47 other posts 
I was about 10. When I started sucking all the neighborhood kids. I was sucking about 5 or 6 different cocks.. some were small but two of them were around 6 inchers. I sucked the big ones the most. I really liked the cum on my face. And still do.
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 02,Dec,23 02:01 other posts 
That’s hot man

By #704641 26,Nov,23 10:18
I was 9 the first time I suck a dick a group of old boys dicks they live in some apartments complex there where 15 17 and 17 they fucked my throat and piss in my mouth and shoot their loads of cum down my throat I was hooked I am a dick sucking slut
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 29,Nov,23 23:43 other posts 
That’s really hot man

By Horny247 [Ignore] 29,Nov,23 16:46 other posts 
For me it depends what you class as actual sucking...

8-9 when several times I licked, kissed and sucked another dick but each time wasn't for long.

20ish when I properly spent time sucking

38 giving full on bj until he cum in my mouth

By Fixittight [Ignore] 29,Nov,23 00:39 other posts 
I guess about 44yo I'm 57yo now.

By Browningman [Ignore] 26,Nov,23 11:23 other posts 
I was about 10 y/o...

By metalraven13 [Ignore] 24,Nov,23 23:35 other posts 
The one and only time I had a cock in my mouth was when I was 7.

By Wvnudist [Ignore] 24,Nov,23 12:30 other posts 
I was 40 years old when I finally sucked my first cock

By knewbi [Ignore] 17,Oct,23 11:31 other posts 
Mid 50's or thereabouts. First time out of the gate was a gay couple so I had 2 on my first try. Sure wish that I had started much earlier... Think of all those sweet cocks I could have had!

By Jamie [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 23:20 other posts 
Going on 73 and none yet.
By hair_today [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 21:25 other posts 
Beat me by 7 years 😉
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 23:37 other posts 
but would you?
By Jamie [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 23:45 other posts 
Yes

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 21:13 other posts 

By wirda [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 14:16 other posts 
I was 10 years old

I was playing truth or dare with bunch of 15 years old and they dared me to suck their cocks

So I did and it was so wonderful 🥰

I made 2 of them cum and since then I was hooked on cocks
By letsGetNaked [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 11:38 other posts 
That's so cool.
OMG you are so amazing

By sizzzlencock [Ignore] 30,Sep,23 02:30 other posts 
I was 8 years old and my friend same age from church would come stay at my house and at night I would pull down his pajamma bottoms and suck his uncircumsize cock, unfortunately he didnt really like it but still let me do it.
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 15,Oct,23 05:21 other posts 
That’s an awesome story man

By #688601 14,Oct,23 22:02
I was 8 0r 9,I was spending the night with my friend and at bedtime he asked why my dick was bigger then his and asked if he could see mine.i pulled down my PJs and he grabbed and looked my coxk over and all the sudden he was sucking me..he made me hard and kept on so I thought it feels good so why not see what it's like.all the sudden at our young age we was in a 69 and sucking each other.we did this for several years without get caught.He moved away and I wanted to suck a cock so I found a way to selfsuck my cock..since then I've never sucked anyone else except myself..the rest is another story..

By hugehole [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 17:12 other posts 
8 or 9 was in cubscouts the guy pulled out his cock I just grabbed it it had the biggest head I have ever seen even to this day, don'T know why I grabbed it just did he stuck it in my mouth and a second later squrted in me I did not suck him then but it happened again weeks later, I finally did suck him and did so for 2 years very big cock and bitter, have never sucked a cock since.
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 17:52 other posts 
Wow that’s a great story man

By Bi7incher [Ignore] 28,Jul,23 01:28 other posts 

By basstome [Ignore] 24,Jul,23 16:01 other posts 
I was 10. Playing "truth or dare" with 3 buddies. We played that for months and finally just quit with all the b.s. and just started sucking cock because we liked it.

By MojoMan77 [Ignore] 18,Jul,23 12:02 other posts 
About 14, he was 14 also. We sucked eachother's cocks for about a year.

By #691382 14,Jul,23 18:30
I was 7 or 8. Don’t really remember. He was a new kid in the neighborhood. We palled around for a bit then one day he was I’ll sow you mine if you show yours. I was why not? Dropped our pants and he rubbed his on mine.. tiny erections. Then he sucked me for a bit and I idi him. We did a few times and he tried with another kid and the parents got wind of it.
His family mover shortly after.
I didn’t again until I was 18. Livi gmalone gotmseduced to suck and be sucked.
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 14,Jul,23 20:52 other posts 
Wow great story

By #691730 11,Jul,23 17:13
I was 11/12 in the woods behind our houses with my next door neighbor Frankie who was a year older and had started puberty.

By #657920 10,Jul,23 01:06
I was about 9 or 10 when I sucked my 1st cock.

By PSerect [Ignore] 02,Jul,23 13:36 other posts 
I was 9 years old when my friend Danny crawled through the bathroom window when I was taking a bath. We rolled around naked on the floor for a while, then he pushed my head down to his dick and I started sucking until the door popped open and there stood my mother. She quickly closed the door and said I think its time for Danny to go home now.
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 02,Jul,23 19:58 other posts 
Wow that’s hot man
By PSerect [Ignore] 03,Jul,23 01:42 other posts 
Thanks, funny thing is when it happened I had no idea what I had done wrong, but I figured I was in big fat ugly trouble by the way my mom looked when she opened the door. You know she never brought it up again. It was never discussed and I wasnt punished,so I did it again and again, and still doing it to this day

By Tempp [Ignore] 02,Jul,23 21:29 other posts 
Age 10 on a sleepover. My friend introduced me to it. I liked it a lot, even though we didn't cum yet.

Age ~14, with neighbor. Initially he didn't cum but over the next two years he did. We didn't take it in our mouths, finished with handjobs. Still lots of fun.

Age 15 with another friend. Our first time sucking each other to completion. Only did it once.

I regret not getting together with the last two more often, but you didn't dare get caught in those days.

By Badbrother [Ignore] 01,Jul,23 13:14 other posts 
I was 18, small chubby cock, cum tasted amazing, now I wish I could have started when I was a bit younger

By pipcock [Ignore] 30,Jun,23 17:17 other posts 
I was in my 60's and surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Have explained in my blogs.

By #692872 24,Jun,23 23:11
I was 10 when I started suck y down my throat the old guys dicks that lived in my neighborhood we had a port in the woods an the high school kids feed me their dicks fucked my throat and cum

By kupreanoff [Ignore] 21,Jun,23 13:18 other posts 
I must have been about 10 or 11 . the usual boy games . the one I remember best was the summer I turned 14 . camping trip with a buddy in the 70's when streaking was a thing so we decided to give it a go . I got an erection almost instantly and of coarse after seeing mine his dick started to grow . we just stood there starring at each others hard young cocks . I couldn't contain myself and reached down and felt his dick . It was awesome . He let me suck him off but didn't return the favor . I didn't even care because I got what I wanted . Shortly there after I discovered pussy and never looked back until about 10 years ago and found myself once more interested in the cock

By Harrycarrot [Ignore] 21,Jun,23 03:05 other posts 
We were both 13. Out on the moors camping and during the night we dared each other to show our cocks. So we climbed out of our sleeping bags and faced each other and rubbed our cocks together. Later that week at my parents house we stripped off and sucked each other, even took it in turns to try to bum each other

By #694629 20,Jun,23 16:28
I was 10, my best friend in grade school, we use go in the woods and get naked, then we started sucking each other, even stuck our dicks in each other’s ass for fun,, the good days

By PITBULL [Ignore] 07,Jun,23 18:29 other posts 
I sucked my first dick at 18 yrs old. He was hairy and uncut.
By Jimjim [Ignore] 07,Jun,23 20:03 other posts 
Nice! I bet he loved it! Uncut guys feel everything better I imagine
By PITBULL [Ignore] 07,Jun,23 21:59 other posts 
At that age, I don't have much experience sucking a man.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off