Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

JUST ASK JustWill!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#13

Started by bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 02:38  other posts
In my opinion, JustWill is the smartest man on SYD and probably one of the smartest men in the world, just ask him. I've suggested several times that he should open a thread and answer member's questions. He never did that because it would cost 20 points but he's very frugal.

I'm opening this thread on his behalf, ask him anything you like with the exception of plumbing and taxidermy. Yep, as you may have guessed, he gets the two of them confused. Please start your question by "mentioning" his name, don't forget to use the "at sign", one of these things @ before and after his screen name. I will start us off....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 00:32 other posts 
JustWill , please help!? Today I received an email that went straight into my SPAM folder. JustWill, you have presented yourself and I have formed the opinion that you are one of the smartest people I have ever intereacted with so I need you to explain this.

The title of this email is "word of the day" and the word is dingus, yes, DINGUS! This email goes on to detail this;

Dingus /ding-uhs/ noun

Definition: A dingus is a small object whose actual name is not known, cannot be remembered, or has no importance. Its slang usage describes a joking way to refer to a dimwitted or silly person.

Etymology: The word dingus has its origin from the Dutch word dinges, which literally means “thing.” This is further shown due to the fact that dinges has its roots in the German word ding.

The idea conveyed has to do with an object or thing which is unknown to the speaker and not important enough to the speaker for them to bother learning the name.

The word first appeared in usage in the 1870s. It was used informally to refer to small objects whose names were unknown, forgotten, couldn’t be recalled, or were not important enough to name.

At times the word could be used in a humorous fashion. In the United States, the word also came to be used as friendly slang for a silly or foolish person.

JustWill, have you intentionally used the word incorrectly and/or tried to mislead me? I specifically recall you using dingus when referring to 2nice . Either you were referring to 2nice as a silly or foolish person OR you used the word to describe his masculine appendage as being small, which is it?
By 2nice [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 04:55 other posts 
Hmmmm…
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 06:23 other posts 
Hmmmm...EXACTLY! JustWill, you got some 'splaining to do!
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 11:59 other posts 
Now stop that, Mr. Yumm! You know that I have nothing but the highest regard for you and your handsome dingus!
By 2nice [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 17:30 other posts 
I have the same admiration for you, Mr. JustWill.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 22:00 other posts 
Oh, will you two just get a room!
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 22:34 other posts 
Whatever are you implying?
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 05:09 other posts 
You better be careful opening email like that if my email goes to spam it stays there
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 06:26 other posts 
Thank you. 99.9% of the emails that are routed to my SPAM folder are deleted without ever being but this one caught my eye and I did open it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 06:32 other posts 
I have to in the past but there are a lot of bad people in this world just keep that in mind
Just trying to look out for everyone
By phart [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 07:39 other posts 
I thought a dingus was a little pecker,kinda like what I am stuck with.
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 12:24 other posts 
For the record, I have never claimed to be smarter than anyone here (Okay...maybe in the case of SirScum, but EVRYONE is smarter than that whack-a-do).

As to your question: Who are you going to trust when it comes to wordy stuff, ME or some damn DICTIONARY?

I always choose my words specifically and intentionally, thank you very much.
In my neck of the woods, DINGUS has always been a slang term for the penis. Mostly because the average dick thinks that it is in charge, but it doesn't have a brain in its head (thus, it is foolish).

Also, I have never had a formal introduction to 2nice 's dingus, so I don't actually know if it even has a name. If it did, I would use it when speaking to/about it. That's just good manners...
By phart [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 12:58 other posts 
"it doesn't have a brain in its head"
Wow,some folks coulda fooled me by the way they let it lead them around!
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 13:27 other posts 
No need for you to make that claim as I will proclaim your intelligence and sing your praises! Is it possible that people are incapable of seeing your intelligence because they will not look beyond your sarcasm?

We are on opposite sides of the fence on a number of things but that doesn't mean that I can't admire you as a person, your opinions, your intelligence, your sarcasm or your admiration of Mr. Yumm!
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 14:04 other posts 
"Good fences make good neighbors." ~ Robert Frost

I have never had an issue with folks being on the opposite side of the fence.
My problem is with the people on your side of the fence that keep throwing their dog's poop over onto my side of the fence without realizing that they have shit on their own hands.

And idiots. Just can't abide a fucking idiot...

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Feb,22 09:31 other posts 
JustWill , I have to be honest, the word PLEADED is so confusing, almost strange sounding and illogical to me.

I guess I compare it to LEAD to led, why not PLEAD to pled, not pleaded?
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Feb,22 12:53 other posts 
PLEADED is the formal past tense of PLEAD, and PLED is the informal version.
Both are correct.
English is a strange language...
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Feb,22 14:27 other posts 
PLEADED is the "formal past tense" of plead? Whodah thunk that words had formal past tenses. How many s's does the plural of tense have? And yes, English is a strange language, it's good that your school system has you to teach young people, my guess is that you make it FUN!

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 07:34 other posts 
Good morning, JustWill ! I don’t have anything to ask you at this time, however when I saw this short video, one of your recent posts came to mind, thus YOU popped into my head. Enjoy!

/y6gagso82s16pic.html
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 22:27 other posts 
I imagine that is the sound that milesbferry's brain makes when he has what passes for a "thought".
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 22:29 other posts 

No feet, just a fart!
By phart [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 10:35 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 10:53 other posts 
There was one time that JustWill divulged that feet and toes weren't his thing and I searched high and low to find some ugly feet that I tried to conceal in an upload. Thank goodness he wasn't offended by my newest upload.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 19:43 other posts 
JustWill what is correct, burned or burnt?
By JustWill [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 22:34 other posts 
"Burned" is the past tense of "burn" as in "They burned the barn to the ground."

"Burnt" is an adjective,used to describe something that has been burned as in "The burnt timbers were all that remained after the barn fire."
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jan,22 22:37 other posts 
Thank you, JustWill!

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,22 15:34 other posts 
JustWill , have you noticed the scent of CAT piss in the forum?
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 11:42 other posts 
No one wants to play with it, so it pisses all over the place to get attention.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 15:51 other posts 
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 18:25 other posts 
"You reap what you sow"

Fun fact: In the quotation above, "sow" means "to plant".
HOWEVER, "sow" is also what a female pig is called. So it has added meaning in the case of the "pissing" member in question.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,22 22:23 other posts 
I just simply ask what she had sown. will be interesting to read the answer
sometimes if the shit aint smelling,it don't need stirring.
Be calm, and let things lay
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 01:51 other posts 
It wasn't too many days ago that you questioned why something you said was "dug up" and copied, pasted then placed in a random thread. Did you "let things lay"? Hmmmmm......?
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 08:45 other posts 
I honestly hadn't linked all of it together. I just read her post about reaping and sowing and replied to it. And since I saw it mentioned here I was just saying what I did. I can't see that she is reaping anything positive from all the negativity that she has posted
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 09:34 other posts 
It seems apparent that member cannot understand the concept of reaping what is sown.
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,Jan,22 11:30 other posts 
That's what I was talking about. She has no one to blame but herself for the fact that few people here want to deal with her constant negativity and hostility.
It drives her crazy that I have her blacklisted and pay her no attention, and at random intervals she 'mentions' me in the forum (I can only assume that what she is posting is both vile and idiotic because, though I get notified that she has posted about me, I never read what she posts. Why waste my time on trash?).

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 15:46 other posts 
JustWill here is Fun for you

Ready what did the Wall say to the Another wall?

Here is little puzzle for you

Rómverskur Riddari réðst inn í Rómaborg rændi þar og Rublaði Radísum og rófum hvað eru mörg R í því?
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 15:54 other posts 
1. "I will meet you at the corner."

2. There are no 'R' s in "IT".
By gradurgaur [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 15:57 other posts 
So you have heard those jokes

What about this one why do people take ladders to the stores?

or Why do people open Milk bottles in stores?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 18:31 other posts 
I haven't heard the last two jokes!
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jan,22 12:15 other posts 
I haven't heard them either, so I will go with logic:

1. To get things from really high shelves

2. To drink the milk (Side note: I am surprised that milk bottles are still used in Iceland. Here we have cartons and plastic jugs...probably because the USA h@tes the environment more than it loves money.)
By gradurgaur [Ignore] 11,Jan,22 18:37 other posts 
the reason why People take ladder to the store is because the prize is to high

and reason why people Open milk in store is because is say open here So funny Jokes
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,22 19:05 other posts 
You, my friend, are so silly!

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 19:21 other posts 
@ justwill @ Talar þú Íslensku?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 19:48 other posts 
Oh yeah, that's perfect! I want to see just how JustWill answers this one!
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 22:18 other posts 
Fyrirgefðu en ég tala ekki íslensku

I actually had to cheat and use a translating site for this one. Sorry. I am very good with English, and know a wee bit of Spanish, but I have never studied Icelandic.

I also know that those translating sites can be very unreliable, so I sincerely apologize if I have accidentally called you a moose or said something rude about a family member.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 05:59 other posts 
Ahhhahaha funny
By gradurgaur [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 15:41 other posts 
In Iceland we do not have Moose we have Reindeer and Lot of sheep's and horses and puffins very cool small looking bird very cute

þú verður að læra íslensku so you can use it if you need to use bad words /cussing I can help you learn if you like
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 15:56 other posts 
I don't know if there is room in my brain for another whole language

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 05:17 other posts 
JustWill , other than Dungeons and Dragons, do you play games or watch game shows? Regarding game shows, I'm not talking about The Price Is Right or Let's Make A Deal, I'm talking about a game show like Jeopardy where even the losing contestants are smarter than hell! Is it possible that at 7:30 you will make time to to watch Jeopardy?
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Jan,22 13:17 other posts 
Usually at 7:30 I am still grading papers. That's Jeopardy enough for my taste...

By #652988 31,Dec,21 20:34
Anyone else in Arkansas that's would like to suck my dick . I won't to suck my first dick
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Dec,21 20:39 other posts 
Hmmmm..... I'm sure JustWill will respond as soon as possible!
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 15:48 other posts 
What?
The other million forum threads you posted this (or variations of this) in didn't make some guy magically pop out of the ground to suck your dick so you thought you'd give this one a try?
Do you think I'm some kind of wish-granting, blowjob Genie?
Perhaps you misunderstood the thread's title and thought that "Just Ask JustWill" meant that I, with my wizard-like powers, could just conjure up a cock-sucking hillbilly to send your way with a wave of my wand?
Sorry to break it to you, but that isn't how this works.
Have you ever actually ASKED a guy if you could suck his dick?
I mean, I don't know how it works in Arkansas, but in the rest of the world, guys don't normally just walk up and shove their pecker in your mouth unless you ask them to.
Give that a try instead of complaining to me about it...
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 16:49 other posts 
Just curious, what kind of "wand" does a blow job Genie wave about?
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 17:11 other posts 
As I believe I made clear in my post above, I am NOT a blowjob Genie, so I don't actually know.
And, just for the record, if I WAS a blowjob Genie, I damn sure wouldn't be wasting my magical power on some needy dude in fucking Arkansas who doesn't even have the gumption (Yeah--I said GUMPTION. Deal with it!) to man-up and ask a guy if he wants his dingus sucked...
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 13:45 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 14:50 other posts 
I drove thru arkensaw 11 years or so ago and although I did see some STRANGE people, gumption seemed to be common among most I encountered. so this guy must be in the boonies somewhere.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 16:21 other posts 
Have you noticed this dick60 member leaves his turdlette droppings of stupid comments in all these forums and then never follows up on any of them? Like this one for example
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 17:05 other posts 
He's only got the one line.
Following up "I won't [sic] to suck my first dick" with another "I won't to suck my first dick" in the same thread would be even more lame than just trying it out in 27 other threads...
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 19:29 other posts 
Um, I think you have it "backwards", Dick60 wants to find someone who will slobber all over his knob.

Apparently you hadn't noticed that he posted in either 38 or 39 threads today, January 2, 2022 and in this thread /forum/thread.php?id=414#18 he posted that he sucked his stepson's penis then "fucked him in the ass".
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 20:38 other posts 
That is fucked up
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 02,Jan,22 20:44 other posts 
Yes ... a one-trick-pony for sure. Must be related to tecsan ...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Jan,22 17:01 other posts 
Dick60 is a panhandling rat with a VERY dirty page! A known scummy that should be attacked.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#13

Show It Off