Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

JUST ASK JustWill!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#13

Started by bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,21 02:38  other posts
In my opinion, JustWill is the smartest man on SYD and probably one of the smartest men in the world, just ask him. I've suggested several times that he should open a thread and answer member's questions. He never did that because it would cost 20 points but he's very frugal.

I'm opening this thread on his behalf, ask him anything you like with the exception of plumbing and taxidermy. Yep, as you may have guessed, he gets the two of them confused. Please start your question by "mentioning" his name, don't forget to use the "at sign", one of these things @ before and after his screen name. I will start us off....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 12:03 other posts 
JustWill , since you are a well respected "word guy", just curious whether there is ever an instance that the word INFAMOUS could be used in a positive manner? Thank you.
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 12:32 other posts 
Nope.
By definition, INFAMOUS means NOTORIOUSLY EVIL, DISGRACEFUL, HAVING the WORST REPUTATION. So, unless you are hanging with folks who find that sort of stuff to be a positive, being called INFAMOUS is never a compliment.

Also, I am not too sure about the "well respected" portion of your post...
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 12:42 other posts 
I respect your knowledge and so does Mr. Yumm!!
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 12:54 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 04:48 other posts 
Good morning JustWill , just curious, do you miss the member formerly known as JohnS?
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 09:25 other posts 
I do not.
Does anybody?
Though I take no joy in the fact that he had to die for the site to be rid of him, his departure was, to quote him, "no great loss to this community".

Also, as a grammatical note: He is STILL known as JohnS, but he was FORMERLY a member.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 11:00 other posts 
Thank you for your candid response and the "grammatical note"!

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 21:10 other posts 
@justwill have you any news about smell my wrist watch guy?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,22 00:04 other posts 
Hi gradurgaur! Good question! I can't wait to see what JustWill has to say about this?
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 09:19 other posts 
The last time I heard any news it was that the guy finally succumbed to the nasty-ass fumes, had a mental breakdown, and had to be institutionalized.
Moral of the story: Clean your damn wrist watch, you filthy bastard!

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 20:56 other posts 
JustWill , what is your opinion, if any, on this subject matter and the poster's "technique"? Thank you.

/forum/thread.php?id=2685#5
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 20:58 other posts 
Don't spoil Will's day

But am keen to hear the synopsis
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 21:22 other posts 
You're keen, I'm keen, too. I know he's going to have some fun with this.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 22:05 other posts 
Waiting with anticipation
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 11:40 other posts 
You know, the world was a much simpler place 12 years ago when that topic was first posted. There was much less chaos and turmoil, and a guy had time to ponder things like "Wow, I want to stuff the toaster up my butt" and "That there is one sexy toilet--I think I should fuck it."
I've been here long enough that it doesn't surprise me that some dude would be into that sort of thing and want to share his weird "technique" for self-gratification with our membership. I am certain that more disgusting ideas have passed through the forum here and there.
On the bright side, as grotesque as it sounds, at least this nitwit was sticking his nasty pecker in something that wasn't a person...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 17:45 other posts 
"That there is one sexy toilet--I think I should fuck it." 🤣🤣🤣

On the bright side, as grotesque as it sounds, at least this nitwit was sticking his nasty pecker in something that wasn't a person...

Excellent point Will, One thing I love about you is you can always find a positive

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 22:18 other posts 
JustWill , please watch this short video and use this silly word in a sentence. I don't understand why they choose such silly words for Spelling Bees.

only registered users can see external links
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 14:00 other posts 
Bacause it's fun!

A sardoodledom is a cliche or contrived plot device or character type in a drama
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 14:42 other posts 
And just when was the last time you spoke about sardoodledom and/or used it in a sentence?
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 15:33 other posts 
About an hour ago
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 15:36 other posts 
It doesn't count just because you spelled it in your response to me. And back at ya!
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 14:23 other posts 
I also defined it. Doesn't that count?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 14:34 other posts 
Okay, you win on a technicality.
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 15:01 other posts 
A win is a win
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 14:44 other posts 
That was a priceless video! That young boy couldn't stop giggling over what a silly, silly word he was given to spell!

By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,22 11:27 other posts 
Hey, JustWill , did you know MONTED returned and his new profile name is WildMan ?

Just a tip, if you decide you want to validate my assertion, pretend that you don't recognize any of the old ass pictures in the gallery. I did and when I posted that I recognized them and that MONTED returned, I was quickly blacklisted.
By #275407 12,May,22 11:30
I'm so excited that monted has returned, I'll just have to tell skittles of his return, looks like old times are returning hot digity dog
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,22 11:32 other posts 
You are so bad! Bend over, bad boy!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,22 11:34 other posts 
cody, are you as excited as a child a Christmas?
By #275407 12,May,22 11:36
Oh yes, this bring so much more excitement to this site ever since the sea manatee Queen lix left
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,22 11:46 other posts 
I bet WildMan was hoping she would still be here. Oh, well! Rest up, cody. If memory serves me correctly, MONTED was in chat at 22:00 hour, that's where you're going to find him.
By #275407 12,May,22 11:48
Can't wait, my friends and I are so happy he's back
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,May,22 16:59 other posts 
It's going be a great reunion... Out comes the file
By #610414 14,May,22 08:18
Cody, did you really have to go there?
By #275407 14,May,22 19:18
Cat, for how lix treated me when my only negative was being friends with her enemies, yes, I had to go there.
By #610414 14,May,22 19:21
It’s cool, baby. I was being bitchy.
By #275407 14,May,22 19:22
That's ok, I'm cool with that
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,22 19:36 other posts 
lix is a woman with a BIG personality and an even BIGGER ego. Just my opinion, she seemed to think that her "shit didn't stink". My first recollection of her is when she shose to delete a post in a blog of hers. I also called her out when she pointed fingers at me saying I was discrimatory regarding people yet she didn't think about what she ADMITTED to when she spoke if her intolerance of immigrants living in Australia.

Yeah, that's when she blacklisted me.

She made her own enemies.
--------------------------------------- added after 314 hours

Here's another "what the heck happened" spell....the post shows the nonsensical not a real word "shose" and what I intended to spell was chose! The letter "c" is nowhere close to the letter "s" on the keyboard!
By #610414 14,May,22 20:15
We pick our enemies as much as we pick friends
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,22 20:50 other posts 
And with respect to this thread being a space for JustWill and for members trying to touch base with him, I would like to end this by saying thank you for your response.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,May,22 13:13 other posts 
Here's a true fact:
I don't remember ever actually looking at HWMNBN's profile, so I wouldn't recognize any of the douche-nozzle's pics.

As he seems to have preemptively blacklisted me, I guess I'll never have to see his shriveled old tally-whacker!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,22 14:20 other posts 
Shriveled; adjective
wrinkled and contracted, especially due to loss of moisture or old age.

His penis is not contracted due to old age, it was a micro penis to begin with.
By #275407 12,May,22 17:04
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,May,22 12:28 other posts 
Extra cheese on his pizza ??

By bella! [Ignore] 19,May,22 10:29 other posts 
Hey, JustWill , you aren't able to see this but I thought that you might get a good chuckle out of it. Below is a post made by a member that you have blacklisted because of the things that they said about your partner. Yeah, the same member that was booted by admin. Well, last tonight the member wrote;

"Admin, this is your site and I really like to be part of it. Probably not for the reasons you think. I do wish, though, there was a spot on the site where special site events could be listed."

That post made me ALMOST piss myself.
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,May,22 12:35 other posts 
That member getting booted from the site WAS a "special site event"...

By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,22 07:57 other posts 
JustWill , Mr. Yumm, aka 2nice 's picture is no longer in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature. What's up with that?
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,May,22 08:32 other posts 
I don't know why he removed it, but Mr Yumm's dingus is ALWAYS on MY list of top members!
I'll just go to his page and cast my vote.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,May,22 13:34 other posts 
Oh, JustWill , guess whose member is back in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP? Yeah, it's Mr. Yumm's dingus, back by popular demand. Thank you, 2nice !
By 2nice [Ignore] 14,May,22 21:51 other posts 
You both…are too much.
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,May,22 12:34 other posts 
How much is "too much"?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#13

Show It Off