Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

MN or Chauvin...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 30,Mar,21 00:11  other posts
Who do you feel was wrong or right...How will the jury decide...Like to be a fly on the wall during deliberation...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Apr,21 02:41 other posts 
Prosecution rests and now the defense...The defense screwed up though, they let the prosecution witness get the last word...Probably a mistake...
By sherryann [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 13:49 other posts 
Tecsan, you've said the defense screwed up more than once. Care to say why in detail? I think Mr. Nelson is doing a great job. He is working alone. The prosecution team has several members.
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,Apr,21 02:37 other posts 

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 04:56 other posts 
George Floyd obviously had medical issues. He had heart disease, hypertension and sickle cell trait. In addition to fentanyl and methamphetamine, the toxicology report from the autopsy showed that Floyd also had cannabinoids in his system when he died.
only registered users can see external links
That doesn't mean George Floyd would have died that day, if Derek Chauvin hadn't crushed his neck for 8 minutes 46 seconds. Most people would have died from that.

There was no reason for Derek Chauvin to do what he did, so he is a killer. I do think he intended for George Floyd to die, so that would be second-degree murder. It might even be first-degree murder, because Chauvin and Floyd knew each other. However, both are hard to prove, so his conviction might end up at third-degree murder.

There are a few things to consider for his sentence:
- The police are doing a very difficult job
- Training of police is lacking a lot
- Because the police have a monopoly on violence, they also have a high responsibility to protect human life, even if their own life is in danger (this was obviously not the case here)
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 05:21 other posts 
Oh bull shit chauvin was a man that did his job well and im sure him and Floyd new each other well being Floyd was a habitual career criminal I think the officers should be decorated with medals 🎖 for taking the garbage off the city streets
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 09:00 other posts 
So you want cops to be murderers?

Where did you find that Floyd was a 'habitual career criminal'?
Or is that just your assumption?

Or are you just happy that the cops killed another black guy?
By phart [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 09:05 other posts 
take a moment to look at his prior records,he had been in prison twice,held a gun to a pregnant womans head while his cohorts robbed her house and some other stuff.He was a no good sumbitch for sure.
As for the knee on the neck thing, I don't understand why once the ahole was cuffed and in the explorer to be carryed off to jail,why he was taken back out. Shut the door and let the paramedics take him back out or take him on to jail and get some help handling him.
I feel like the ahole knew something on the cop and the cop may have saw a chance to shut him up. The cop is a known tax evader so the fake 20 thing could have been related to something that both men were involved in with their previous job as bouncers at a bar that could have been laundering fake or stolen money.
As for murder,hard to prove.The heart issues would cause oxygen deprivation, so hard to prove the necking did kill him.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 11:14 other posts 
Yes thank you phart these damn liberals they want to take away guns then want to bitch when the cops do their jobs pick one fuckers you can’t have it both ways
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

And why do you care any way anal licker your way over in Europe keep your mind and your mouth on your own country
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 14:06 other posts 
Nope, you Americans need to be criticized, because your ignorant world view asks for it. So, you're not getting your safe space, little snowflake.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 22:07 other posts 
Is that you Huxley you look different but your breath smells the same like lixsipsucket ass
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 08:18 other posts 
Hahahahaha! No, I'm not Huxley, but I'm continuing his legacy of annoying the shit out of right wingers.

It's nice to see you miss him. I miss him too
By tecsan [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 00:48 other posts 
Left wingers are the jackasses...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Apr,21 19:17 other posts 
I knocked that weak cunt Huxley out of commission with a single PM... Nothing but a bully and blowhole. Fuck off
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Apr,21 19:41 other posts 
dgraff You can have it both ways, most countries in the world do.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 18:18 other posts 
Yeah but you guys like having your country do all the thinking for you that won’t ever happen in America we are strong minded and rebellious as hell
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 18:37 other posts 
Of course it happens there. The US media tells you, its citizens, what to think, who to hate, which wars to support, and which governments to overthrow. That's why most US citizens have a negative view of the Chinese now, compared to a few years ago when it was the exact opposite, and why the opinion of Russia is lower now than at the height of the cold war.
We can be pretty rebellious here too, you might have heard of Brexit.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 18:56 other posts 
The us media don’t tell me any thing if I don’t turn it on
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 19,Apr,21 11:06 other posts 
Good point.
Strange, on one side you are giving a motive for premeditated murder by Chauvin
('a chance to shut him up') and on the other side you think murder would be hard to prove.

Maybe his heart issue accelerated the death of Floyd, but don't you think Chauvin would just have waited a little longer for Floyd to die, if Floyd did have perfect health?

If you hit a person with your car and they die, but the person would have survived if they didn't use anticoagulants, you would still be found guilty. Killing a grandmother with a hammer is not less of a crime, because a big strong man would have survived the attack. Or are you saying that only the lives of perfectly healthy people matter?

Maybe we shouldn't grieve that hard for Floyd, if he actually was a criminal, but you need to get rid of cops like Chauvin, who play judge, jury and executioner or are themselves criminals and have a motive to kill someone to hide their own crimes.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 21:49 other posts 
It will be hard to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he was murdered.
I think the cop will get aquited,and then all hell will break loose.
Can't let a good crisis go waste.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 08:25 other posts 
You might be correct about that. It wouldn't be fair, but past events give a good indication that your prediction is probable.
By tecsan [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 02:03 other posts 
Good job dgraff...I agree before you ruffle the feathers...
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 01:08 other posts 
You raise some good points...But, if I were on the jury now it would be not guilty...However; going back before the trial I would have said guilty as hades...But, now the medical aspect has come into play...Yes Floyd had some health issues...Was he aware of them...Yes...Were officers aware of them No...Let us say you had his same health issues would you do drugs (generally speaking) or would you argue and dis-obey a police officer...Just comply and argue your point in court would be the right thing to do...Do you not agree...
By thebeewolf [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 12:05 other posts 
Anyone would have died on that street if they were kneeled on in this way. Anyone. Regardless of medical conditions. Anyone who disagrees should step up and volunteer to show us how it's done.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 13:10 other posts 
The cop is a murderer. I don’t think he intended to kill but, like Dgraff, he wanted to hurt Mr Floyd. So many say, “Well, he was a habitual offender” There’s a reason why you can’t bring past crimes into a jury case.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 17:46 other posts 
What makes you think i would want to harm Floyd he had the biggest dick sucking lips I ever seen
By phart [Ignore] 19,Apr,21 22:03 other posts 
Well, things may have been screwed up for a guilty verdict by none other than Auntie Maxine!

By thebeewolf [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 11:44 other posts 
Dude stone cold murdered him. Anyone who can watch that whole video and think "I need more information" is a dummy. It doesn't matter one bit what kind of person Floyd was. Not at all. It doesn't matter what he said or did before being cuffed. Not one little bit. Chauvin fucking murdered him. The end.

By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 11:40 other posts 
You know,I don't think there will be a winner in this situation.But plenty of loosers.
Life lost,life wasted,tax payer money wasted,cops career wasted,Town still burning so to speak with flames and violence.
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Apr,21 00:45 other posts 
Sorry come across this after I asked the other question...You are right...Burning, looting and violence if it does not go the way some want...

By tecsan [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 03:20 other posts 
The defense and prosecution rested today...About another week probably for deliberation...

By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 01:53 other posts 
The defense has put doubt in my mind...I have many more questions the defense has not explored yet, will he (Nelson)...???

By tecsan [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 22:42 other posts 
Defense kind of screwed themselves today...

By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 21:53 other posts 
Maybe in two weeks or so we will get the verdict...I think it is going to be bad for the defense...How will that affect law enforcement in this country...All will be afraid of consequences if they have to arrest a black person...

By #613564 06,Apr,21 00:02
Having served on a Jury, and been given the Legal Definitions, and the POINTS, to agree, to give a Guilty verdict, I think that he will be acquitted, and then a week of riots and shooting, and more people killed.
Too many things with Floyd's drug use, and there is a 'Reasonable Doubt' with many points of the charges against him.
Yeah, I think he was an asshole, and was just abusing a black man, but I don't think that they will prove that what Chauvin did, killed him.
By tecsan [Ignore] 06,Apr,21 03:00 other posts 
That was a great comment and is what I have been thinking sort of for a while...
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Apr,21 00:34 other posts 
I agree...But the defense still has a long harsh road to travel and Nelson is not that great...
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 00:49 other posts 
I dont know, but is not looking good for Chauvin right now...

By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Apr,21 00:30 other posts 
Think the prosecution is winning so far, but there were many missed opportunities for the defense...Nelson is failing...

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 14:01 other posts 
Another low-energy, low-participation forum started by Tecsan. No one cared what Monted said either
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 00:42 other posts 
Care to explain Monted...Seems a few of you are obsessed with it...You talking about fredrica or yourself???༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 00:43 other posts 
BTW, stop being jealous since my posts get more comments than your...༼☯﹏☯༽

By PremiumR [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 00:45 other posts 
He murdered a man, and we all got to witness it. Floyd could’ve had drugs in his system, the knee on his neck for 9:29 minutes killed him.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 02:37 other posts 
You are a 929 person...Would he had lived in a jail cell if he would have just got in the dam vehicle like he was asked to do several times...Probably would have been found dead in a cell from an overdose...

By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 03:24 other posts 
Racist shits has weighed in...Now safe for others...

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Mar,21 08:03 other posts 
You are already a cockroach lurking in the night. Running for shelter when the sun rises!
By tecsan [Ignore] 31,Mar,21 01:56 other posts 
You should already know my position on this...You are an idiot and a liar...
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 03:45 other posts 
The stupid ignorant reply again...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off