Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

BREAKING NEWS!! This JUST In...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #551147 [Ignore] 23,Nov,19 09:36
The DEMOCRAT Party has JUST announced, that after years of the Party's symbol being a JACKASS, they have decided to change the Party's symbol to more accurately reflect their political stance.

As they explained...

They are changing the Party's symbol to a CONDOM!

For the following reasons:

Condoms allow for inflation.
Condoms are not transparent.
Condoms halt production, as such,
Condoms destroy the next generation.
Condoms protect a bunch of dicks.
Condoms give a sense of security
while you're really being fucked!

Although this change does more accurately reflect their position, I still think they are a bunch of JACKASSES! 🐴

Feel free to add any other reasons they left out.

Stay Tuned For Any Updates...

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #601496 24,Nov,19 06:42
Hypocrisy is the contrivance of a false appearance of virtue or goodness, while concealing real character or inclinations, especially with respect to religious and moral beliefs; hence, in a general sense, hypocrisy may involve dissimulation, pretense, or a sham.

ACCORDING TO THIS DEFINITION OF HYPOCRISY I WOULD HAVE TO HAVE A FALSE APPEARANCE OF VIRTUE OR GOODNESS. MY VIRTUES ARE WELL KNOWN AND IN THE OPEN. MY GOODNESS IS AS GOOD AS PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME WILL ATTRIBUTE TO ME. I'M NOT A HYPOCRITE AND YET, BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT THE POLITICAL NARRATIVE OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SINCE 2015 IS ACCURATE, I'M TOLD I'M A HYPOCRITE. WHAT'S MORE, HALF OF THE POPULATION OF THIS COUNTRY FEELS THIS WAY AND THEY ARE BEING ACCUSED OF BEING HYPOCRITES. IT'S ALSO A VIEW SHARED BY MOST OF THE DEMOCRATS SO THEY ARE VIEWED AS HYPOCRITES ALSO.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You just keep repeating over and over endlessly how Obama is in the past and why do some of us keep bringing him up. I will attempt once again to illustrate the HYPOCRISY that you just cannot seem to grasp. 

PAY ATTENTION WOULD YA!! 

The ABSOLUTE proof of spying on an American citizen, AND a political opponent, Donald J. Trump, started under Barry's watch! There's NO way, as the POTUS, that he did not know what was going on, on HIS watch. COLLUSION with Russia and Ukraine to UNDERMINE Donald J. Trumps campaign was initiated by the DEMOCRAPS!! That's where the REAL COLLUSION was going on. You people are SO upset that he mentioned Joe Bidens name on his call with the Ukrainian President. So, just the mere name mentioning has your feathers all ruffled up but not the fact that there was a REAL effort to undermine our current President, then candidate. THAT'S HYPOCRISY 101!! 

THE FIRST SENTENCE IS CORRECT. THERE WAS A DOSSIER MADE BY A PRIVATE COMPANY HIRED BY TRUMP'S RIVAL IN THE PRIMARIES, MARCO RUBIO. ONCE TRUMP WON THE PRIMARIES, THE STUDY WAS STOPPED/SUSPENDED. THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL PARTY TOOK IT UP. THIS IS THE REPORT.

What is the dossier? It is a 35-page collection of research memos written by Christopher Steele, a respected former British intelligence agent, primarily during the 2016 presidential campaign. The memos, compiled by a research firm called Fusion GPS, allege a multifaceted conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government to help Mr. Trump defeat Mrs. Clinton. The memos also detail unsubstantiated accounts of encounters between Mr. Trump and Russian prostitutes, and real estate deals that were intended as bribes, among other claims about Mr. Trump’s businesses.

NOTICE THAT, ALTHOUGH UNSUBSTANTIATED, TRUMP WAS ASKING THE RUSSIANS TO INVESTIGATE HILLARY CLINTON. THERE WAS OTHER DIRT ABOUT MR TRUMP. I DON'T BELIEVE OBAMA KNEW ABOUT IT BUT IF HE DID THEN HE SHOULD GET CREDIT FOR NOT BRINGING IT UP. SHORTLY AFTER THAT TRUMP, ON ONE OF HIS PUBLIC RALLIES, ASKED THE RUSSIANS TO FIND HILLARY 'S 32K MISSING E-MAILS. I WOULD CALL THAT COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA. EVERYONE WOULD EXCEPT THE REPUBLICAN CONGRESS AND THE DEPT. OF JUSTICE. THE UKRAINIANS ARE BLAMELESS AS TRUMP'S OWN ADVISOR TESTIFIED TO THAT. (FALSE NARRATIVE ).
THE MENTION OF JOE BIDEN IN THE NOW FAMOUS CALL WOULD NOT HAVE UPSET ANYONE IF HE HAD REFERENCED IT TO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING. THE UPSET IS WHEN HE CONDITIONED FURTHER MILITARY AND MONETARY AID TO UKRAINE TO THE UKRAINIANS DOING AN INVESTIGATION INTO JOE BIDEN. THAT'S CALLED QUID PRO QUO. THAT IS ILLEGAL AND IMPEACHABLE .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEXT! There IS proof that something was afoul stated by Joe Biden himself, his own words, no one else's. JOE BIDEN stating... Fire the prosecutor OR we are not giving you the aid. Reeks of quid pro quo to ANY sane person. ON VIDEO no less which I have previously linked for YOU before! The VERY thing you people are accusing Donald J. Trump of. Here's the exception! The Don, has gotten NOTHING in return for ANYTHING from the Ukrainians! YET! Joe Biden stated himself that they (the Ukrainians) DID in fact do what he asked for, thereby making his bad decision a REAL CRIME or a quid pro quo! 

AS USUAL, YOU TWISTED THE WHOLE STORY. THIS IS PART OF AN ARTICLE THAT APPEARED IN USA TODAY THIS MONTH.

The famous call with the Ukrainian president has spurred a number of allegations and counterallegations as Republicans and Democrats jockey for position amid an impeachment inquiry.

At the heart of Congress' probe into the president's actions is his claim that former Vice President and 2020 Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden strong-armed the Ukrainian government to fire its top prosecutor in order to thwart an investigation into a company tied to his son, Hunter Biden. 

But sources ranging from former Obama administration officials to an anti-corruption advocate in Ukraine say the official, Viktor Shokin, was ousted for the opposite reason Trump and his allies claim.

It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to Biden's son; it was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians, according to a Ukrainian official and four former American officials who specialized in Ukraine and Europe.

Shokin's inaction prompted international calls for his ouster and ultimately resulted in his removal by Ukraine's parliament.

AS YOU SEE, THE REAL STORY IS THE TOTAL OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. MOST OF THE TOP EUROPEAN COUNTRIES WERE ASKING FOR HIS REMOVAL DUE TO HIS CORRUPT ACTIONS OR LACK OFF.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
As you people like to preach... NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!! 

Not Hillary Clinton, Not Barry Obama, Not Joe Biden, Not Adam Schitt, Not Hunter Biden! 

JUST because Joe Biden is running for President, does NOT give him a pass for HIS OWN STATEMENT of a BRIBE, QUID PRO QUO, or whatever you wanna label it. NOR does it give him a free pass simply because his time and Obummers time in the oval office has expired. 

Now! You want them to be forgiven and forgotten, perhaps they shouldn't have started throwing stones at someone KNOWING GOTDAMNED GOOD AND WELL that THEY actually committed the VERY crimes that they are accusing President Donald J. Trump of. 

THAT'S HYPOCRISY! For the umpteenth time for YOU! 

NOT ONE OF THE PEOPLE YOU'VE MENTIONED HAS BEEN INDICTED OF ANY CRIME. THE ONES THAT WERE INVESTIGATED BY A BIPARTISAN CONGRESS AND THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT HAVE EXONERATED THEM COMPLETELY. SO, I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT, EXACTLY, ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FORGIVE.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again, we have actual proof of the previous administration's transgressions. You people have ZIP! 
The Aid was released, there was no statement made by the Ukrainians, and they did in fact meet. What you got is a bunch of conjecture, opinion, guesses, simply put... A BUNCH of BULLSHIT! 

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SMOKING BUT THE ONLY PROOF THERE IS EXITS ONLY IN YOUR MIND. SAYING SO DOES NOT MAKE IT SO. WHAT'S MORE, YOU ARE APPLYING THE SAME TO PROVE YOUR FICTIONAL ALLEGATIONS, NAMELY A BUNCH OF CONJECTURES, OPINIONS, ETC. NOW THAT IS HYPOCRISY.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Lastly, the BULLSHIT started by the Democraps is making us the laughingstock of the world. NOT the President! That only exists in YOUR mind. This whole BULLSHIT scam is dividing our country which is not good for American citizens. 

You don't like the guy, fine! You don't like his beliefs, fine! You don't like his policies, fine! You don't like his ideologies, fine! You don't like his abrasive mannerisms, fine! 
Then BEAT him the proper way and put someone forth capable of doing such. NOT BY A BULLSHIT IMPEACHMENT SCAM! That alone shows how cowardly the Democraps truly are. You can't beat a duly elected President so, you start scratching for every crumb you can and try to beat him with an ill conceived impeachment cause you can't beat him at the ballot box. 

Frankly, it's sad and disgusting and dividing a nation who's strength comes from be UNITED! 

Have you figured out HYPOCRISY yet?

WHY DO YOU CALL THE HOUSE DEMOCRATS DOING THEIR JOB BULLSHIT? WHEN THE REPUBLICANS IMPEACHED BILL CLINTON, WAS THAT BULLSHIT? REMEMBER, IMPEACHMENT IS AN ACCUSATION BASED ON PROBABLE CAUSE WHERE THE PROSECUTION BELIEVES THE ACCUSED IS GUILTY, BUT, ONLY A TRIAL WILL DETERMINE THAT. IF YOU AND THE REST OF THE REPUBLICANS BELIEVE IN TRUMP'S INNOCENCE WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? AND IF YOUR MAN IS BETTER THAN THE CURRENT CROP OF DEMOCRATS RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENCY, ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WANT? OR MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, YOU SEE THE END OF THE TRUMP ERA.

WHAT EVER HAPPENS I THINK WITH TIME THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SEE WHO HAD RIGHT IN HIS CORNER AND WHO HAD HYPOCRISY IN HIS.

By phart [Ignore] 24,Nov,19 08:10 other posts 
Yes the republicans trying to impeach Clinton was bullshit and a waste of tax payer dollars.
Nothing was really accomplished except alot of division amoung the people.
Just as nothing will be accomplished with this latest circus, but to divide people.

Although the 2 of you have done a dynamite job of stretching out both sides of the story so thin you could cover 400 banjos with it, the simple fact is no single democrat in washington understands that it takes money to own and operate companys that the people work for and it takes the majority of the government working TOGETHER to accomplish great things for the people. This current circus is doing a great job of what folks like George Soros wants.Divide and conquer. Hitler would be so damn proud of the democrats here in the US.
By #601496 24,Nov,19 08:21
And the REPUBLICANS. Don't tell me they are ready to play nice.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

What's more what you allude to is a political philosophy and not an illegal action.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Nov,19 09:50 other posts 

Trump's numbers up during the fake impeachment. Even better: swing states and independents are NOT like Little Adam's Circus.
By #551147 23,Nov,19 11:00
Indeed!

I'm just trying to give the JACKASSES a heads up to their new symbol.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Nov,19 08:17 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Bottom Line

Despite much focus on the impeachment investigation into President Trump's actions regarding Ukraine, his approval rating remains statistically unchanged. When examining various areas of policy, Trump receives his highest ratings on the economy and his lowest on foreign affairs. On the situation in Syria in particular, Trump has a lower rating, 36%, than his current overall approval rating, 43%.

People are all bent out of shape over the Syria thing.I wish we would pull everything out of the middle east.

But, "Trump receives his highest ratings on the economy "
Until that changes I doubt he will loose the 2020 election.As the economy is what effects everyones daily lives.The Ukraine,syria,and the democrats tax funded circus,can all be turned off the tv and they get on with their lives.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off