Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

BREAKING NEWS!! This JUST In...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #551147 [Ignore] 23,Nov,19 09:36
The DEMOCRAT Party has JUST announced, that after years of the Party's symbol being a JACKASS, they have decided to change the Party's symbol to more accurately reflect their political stance.

As they explained...

They are changing the Party's symbol to a CONDOM!

For the following reasons:

Condoms allow for inflation.
Condoms are not transparent.
Condoms halt production, as such,
Condoms destroy the next generation.
Condoms protect a bunch of dicks.
Condoms give a sense of security
while you're really being fucked!

Although this change does more accurately reflect their position, I still think they are a bunch of JACKASSES! 🐴

Feel free to add any other reasons they left out.

Stay Tuned For Any Updates...

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #601496 20,Dec,19 18:20
only registered users can see external links

After two years, Trump's tax cuts have failed Americans
By Michael Linden for CNN Business Perspectives
Updated 2:26 PM EST, Fri December 20, 2019

This month marks the two-year anniversary of President Trump's major legislative accomplishment: his rewrite of the tax code. As we head into the election year, you can bet that taxes and the economy will be topics of debate. President Trump will, no doubt, want voters to give him credit for his tax law, which he promised would lead to more investment, more jobs, higher wages and faster growth.

But none of those promises have been fulfilled. From a purely economic standpoint, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 has been an enormous flop.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Dec,19 19:43 other posts 
Uh,lets go look around for another opionion on that.
As I have said before,why is it that alot my neighbors are working full time,with overtime now.
Folks are working,folks are able to afford to live better lives.
LIke I said,go look around for some other opionions. That peice is totaly CNN for sure.
By #601496 20,Dec,19 20:39
CNN reports. Economists are giving the opinion. You can’t judge the economy by how many people are going’s to work. If 3-% only are unemployed that’s 3out of 100. Hard to see them. It’s better to see how many empty stores there are in the malls or how many individual businesses are closing. You’ve been sold an idea that big news services lies Ever think the oposición is lying?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Dec,19 21:55 other posts 
Yet there are more homeless, especially in states with high wealth, namely California...so while money is being made, it's not going to the right people, that's the problem....

By #601496 19,Dec,19 10:14
He been impeached!! He’s been impeached!! Fake news?? Hahaha
By phart [Ignore] 19,Dec,19 13:39 other posts 
ok apparantly forum software does not let you copy and past the exact same thing more than twice?
for some reason it won't let me copy and paste here? HUM? Ok got it this time.
just because I TOTALLY disagree with you and a few others on this,does not mean i don't want you folks to have a good Christmas with family and freinds.This issue as a whole has done more to divide America than anything else ever could have. Sad state of affairs for sure.

Key Points

After the Democratic-led House impeached President Trump, the process will move to the Republican-led Senate.
But Speaker Pelosi says she wants to see how McConnell would lay out the Senate trial's rules before she sends over the articles of impeachment.
She may be jockeying for more power before relinquishing control of the process to Republicans.

Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), meanwhile, in a floor speech, sharply criticized the House process as rushed and unfair and suggested that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) is “too afraid” to transmit “their shoddy work product
Key Points

Strategists said investors expect the Republican-controlled Senate to acquit President Trump, following Wednesday's vote by House Democrats to impeach him.
Stocks were able to gain 5% since the House of Representatives first voted Oct. 31 to conduct impeachment proceedings against the president because investors did not fear he would be removed from office.
The impeachment should not have any negative impacts on fiscal or monetary policy, but may have brought some positive developments, like the China trade deal and bipartisan support for a new NAFTA.

ok so I cheated and copied and pasted.But as long as people have money in their pockets and republicans are holding the cards in the next phase of this circus, Trump will win in 2020
By #601496 19,Dec,19 18:08
Add an emoticon or change one word
By #551147 19,Dec,19 15:06
Not sure what YOU'RE crowing about. Everyone knew it was gonna happen. I even told you long ago, that I hoped you people would get your wish. So... Congrats!

Now! Enjoy the fallout! He's not going anywhere I assure you that. It did nothing but make us more emboldened.

So suck it! 🖕

BTW... You people have the unmitigated AUDACITY to ask for fairness in the Senate. The dumbest fucks on earth.

Unfuckingbelieveable!!
By #601496 19,Dec,19 18:07
Maybe, but he's impeached
By phart [Ignore] 19,Dec,19 21:22 other posts 
McConnell to Pelosi: You can keep your impeachment articles
By #551147 20,Dec,19 00:52
Indeed! In other words... Shove it up your ass, in a most gentlemanly way.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Dec,19 09:12 other posts 
Yep that is exactly what I thought when I read it.That is just so fitting after this circus.Pelosi MIGHT figure it out or understand what he meant sometime or another.
OR perhaps An old Ocassinal Cortex can explain it to her.
By #601496 20,Dec,19 09:29
STILL!!! He's impeached!!
By phart [Ignore] 20,Dec,19 13:07 other posts 
And still,we are trying to understand why that even matters? It is kinda like a paddling in school.Ok,so you say ouch and go on.
By #601496 20,Dec,19 13:11
It vindicates those of us that have complained about his lack of care for the Constitution. It says we are really right. For ever more, just like Clinton, he is an impeached President. Clinton got it for getting a blow
--------------------------------------- added after 68 minutes

Job and lying about it. This guy is way worse and the top Evangelical rag said so this morning.
By #551147 20,Dec,19 15:15
It vindicates NOTHING! The ONLY thing it shows is that one party FULL of BIAS made a decision non reflective of at minimum 50% of the country. It is the REAL abuse of power, on display, for all to see. They've done nothing other than show their true hatred. The wrong WILL be righted and the headlines will read... Donald J Trump Exonerated or Acquitted by the Senate!! Choose whichever verb you like. What has been done, is absolutely NOTHING to be proud of, considering ALL the circumstances. It's a FARCE at best. In the meantime, enjoy your 10 minutes of euphoria.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

OH! Hatred OR policy disagreement is NOT an impeachable offense either!
By #601496 20,Dec,19 17:53
But confessing to a crime is. The only reason he won't be convicted is Mitch McConnell. Not one, not one of his supporters defended him on his actions. They all complained of the rules. Now, in the Senate, they already say he's not guilty. This is a hung jury situation not an exonaration or proof of not guilty. All it will mean is that he was charged but not found innocent. Rogue President, rogue McConnell
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

You don't indict without cause
--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutes

Calling Trump 'Morally Lost,' 'Christianity Today' Editor Calls For His Removal
December 20, 201910:31 AM ET

This magazine was founded by Billy Graham. Do you have something to say about the late, great, Billy Graham?
By phart [Ignore] 20,Dec,19 19:49 other posts 
naw,nothing I can about Mr Graham,but I think his son spoke well.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Dec,19 19:46 other posts 
He is still President!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Nov,19 12:18 other posts 
Schiff is back peddling.... says there is "ironclad evidence" but won't commit to impeachment all the sudden!
By #551147 25,Nov,19 14:16
Amongst his other traits, he's a fucking COWARD. IF! They don't push forward, it will be because they are afraid of facing the Senate in a REAL trial, where his disgraceful ass will HAVE to testify about HIS repeated LIES. I can't stand the bastard, frankly!

I'm with the President, bring it on you low life cunts, then we could highlight to the world the BIGGEST corrupt son of bitches to have ever drawn breath. It will be the show to end all in Washington.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

They had one part right... If this goes forward, it will make Watergate look like a scolding at Sunday school. The amount of crummy bastards that will fall will be unbelievable.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Nov,19 18:41 other posts 
I heard Trump say at some point the other day on a news blurb that he wanted a trial.
I am thinking What better way to prove what is going on once and for all.
Call the dems bluff,or whatever else might happen.So be it,get the show on the road or shut the fuck up about it already.!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Nov,19 22:23 other posts 
Will NEVER reach the Senate.. they are too scared!
By #568769 26,Nov,19 14:26
Hi skittle pittles-Of COURSE they are too scared!! Simply because the Senate is full of COWARDS following trumpily dumpily. The 'Senate' is just a friggin' dam supporting the asshole in chief. against him being thrown out of office. They care NOTHING about America. Just about their OWN careers in politics...BTW. I am NOT supporting the 'Dimocrats'. They are just as DUMB, but not QUITE as cowardly as the 'Publicans' in the Senate...I really CANNOT understand WHY you 'forever trumpers' believe as that other complete asshole, Rick Perry, that trumpily frumpily bum is the 'CHOSEN ONE'. My GOD, how CAN YOU ALL BE SO FUCKING BLIND?? Teehee. Ran out of them goddamn emoticons. teeFUCKINGhee. Wake the FUCK up and STOP blindly following the frigging IDIOT in chief! Jesus fucking CHRIST. How LONG will it take you dimwits to SEE?
By #551147 26,Nov,19 14:55
Un huh! Whatever you say Bub! I OBJECTIVELY, with a LOT of pain endured, watched every single minute of ALL the testimony. By doing such, I was able to form MY own opinion WITHOUT any spin from either side. Here's what I learned and I'll even sum up all my pain, just for YOU!...

The Dems have ABSOLUTE SHIT!

NOTHING that rises to the level of Impeachment!

He's NOT a career politician and as such may have said OR wanted some things that might be construed as... Unusaul! But, once again, NOTHING that rises to the level of impeachment.

Now what exactly were YOU watching? OR did you blindly draw YOUR conclusions from snippets of video of the testimony deluded with some other persons commentary?

Believe me! I wouldn't necessarily hold it against you as the "inquiry" was as boring as watching paint dry. That being said, I had the time to waste on the matter and even popped some pop corn to watch it all play out so that I may make my own objective conclusions.

How many of you opponents of "trumpily frumpily" can say the same? Were YOU or any other NIT WIT's around here as dedicated to discovering the truth? I bet not!

Proof... Do tell us the law that was broken? Not the imaginary law of you and those like you's opinions, the real law that was broken?

Oh! And don't give me that bullshit about naming Biden simply because he's running for President. The video is out! Joe OBVIOUSLY states a by definition quid pro quo! Therefore just because he's running does not give him immunity. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW, right!? You can skip the aid part too as HE released it once HE deemed them worthy of it, which HE is entitled to do!

Now... What you really got?

NOT A GOTDAMNED THING RISING TO THE LEVEL OF IMPEACHMENT.

That's what!

Quick note...

He doesn't need to try to sabotage Joe Bidens Presidential run OR get him knocked out of it, it's not in his best interest.

HE will wipe the floor with Biden and I hope that's who it comes down to. He knows he will wipe the floor with Biden, why would he want to knock him out of the run?

His query was legitimate, period!

I do hope that Uncle Joe is the candidate. It will be harsh and funny at the same time to watch his crooked ass get the spanking he and his feeble ass mind deserve. Sad his cheese is sliding off his cracker, indeed, but they keep putting him forward so, no sympathy from me.
By #568769 26,Nov,19 15:25
Is ya talkin' ta me, Scorps? As I have said, let it be known to WHOM one is speakin' to... Caus if'n ya is talkin' ta me...I totally AGREE!!! Apparently, ya ain't done totally read me response. Or MANY others. That ALL said 'Politics suck'! I am NOT a 'dimocrat'! I am DEFINITELY not a 'publican'!!!!!!! I am just myself. Able to 'SEE' what needs 'SEEIN'.... Joe Biden sucks. All them udder Dimocrats SUCK!!! EVERY FUCKING ONE in politics in this country....SUCKS!!!!
Even so, trumple frumple is so COMPLETELY and so totally OBVIOUSLY A COMPLETE....dimwit...
Really Scorps...HOW can you NOT see?...as I have ALREADY stated...Never mind. I have said this before also...Cognitive Dissonance explains EVERYTHING...Open your mind to everything WAY beyond just those 'JACKASSES' in the Dimocrat n Publican parties...This country needs some SERIOUS saving! And it is from all those greedy, dimwitted, ELECTED jackasses in the US Government.
By #551147 26,Nov,19 15:59
I IS WAS AND AM!
By #568769 03,Dec,19 15:15
Actually...I LOVE English jibber jabber lol...SO many 'MURICAHNS' speak it
By phart [Ignore] 26,Nov,19 18:27 other posts 
Just who the heck do you think should be in office if you don't like the 2 parties that we are blessed or cursed with?
A third party canidate,sadly,does not have a snow balls chance except maby in small town politics.
IF we had more parties,say 5 parties with 5 canidate to choose from,they would have to try harder to get our vote,they would have to do what they say they are going to do or get themselves and their party bumped out next election.
By #551147 26,Nov,19 18:57
Ahhhhhh the question to end all for Talk5s...

His ideas, good OR bad are SO radical, they could NEVER be implemented in a REASONABLE time frame to even matter to us people living in the here and now. Of course, that's just my take on what I believe he is going to say.

As you will see... None of this matters (U.S. Politics), the earth is in peril from us leeches sucking the life out of it. That's! What really matters, that and a ONE world government where everyone is a dependent upon the system. And must comply with that one world governments decisions and actions. It's what's best for mankind and mother earth...
By phart [Ignore] 26,Nov,19 21:21 other posts 
The best thing the folks that are that concerned about "mama" earth can do is get spayed or neutured so they can't reproduce.That will reduce the burden on mama earth so it can spin a little longer
By #568769 02,Dec,19 14:41
Phart-You are quite right!! How is it that we argue sometimes? Read recently that scientists said we must shed quite a few Billions from Earth's population...I have thought for sometime that I lived (and you, Phart) at exactly the right time. It will be CLOSE, but hopefully we can shuffle off this mortal coil BEFORE something truly BAD happens...to 'spoil our mellow' lives.
By #568769 02,Dec,19 14:37
Just how are my views radical, Scorps? It really seems we see much the same way about Planet Earth and politics. Are you SURE you have really read my posts? I have said Earth and the human race need saving...from ourselves OVER and over...Must be the trump dinaling that has upset you?
By #551147 03,Dec,19 04:24
Is your question to me sincere or are you being sarcastic?

I CLEARLY predicted AND stated, up ⬆️ there, what you would say...

How is that radical? Really?

You state OUR "dumbass in chief" and our whole political environment, "dims & publicans" are NOT the issue at hand.

It's the destruction of the earth by mankind that's the MOST important issue of the day. Politics is just a distraction! That being said... You REPEATEDLY ignore questions from me and others as to what the solutions to YOUR perceived issues are and you just continually keep regurgitating how doomed we ALL are and elected officials are just stupid!

Now, I was being quite kind when I suggested your ideas are... "RADICAL"

Why! Because not only do you NOT have any answers to the problems that YOU believe exist AND are faaar more important than "trumpily frumpily". But, you SUGGEST that WE here in America can alter the course of the world's destruction by stop having children, getting rid of fossil fuels, and changing what we eat just to name a few. I even believe you imply some sort of mass elimination of human beings. 😏

PAY ATTENTION HERE! That was just a portion of YOUR radical ideas. Here's the final part!

You truly believe that WE, THE UNITED STATES can make a difference to the planet when China and India are fucking the planet 100's maybe 1000's of times MORE than we most likely EVER could/do/will.

NOW! HOW THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA MAKE THE BIGGEST DESTROYERS OF EARTH STOP? Shall we nuke them into compliance?

Were you really serious, asking me why your ideas are radical? 🤔

I shudder to think, but I truly believe if a hostile alien race payed us a visit, you would be the first to champion the destruction of the human race to preserve this beautiful planet.
--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutes

You also like to infer that we should be FORCED to do the right things in ANY regards by some sort of God like leader(s). Smells like a nanny state ideology to me. Since you seem to be cool with that type of scenario, I am NOT!

Therefore... OH YEAH! Radical is an understatement. 😐
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Dec,19 08:22 other posts 
Talk5 is a left wing radical living in San Fran... he votes for the Dem party and look at how well CA is doing!
By #551147 03,Dec,19 12:17
I just recently noted where he was from.
Sure, it all makes sense now...

It's a shame what they've done to what could arguably be considered as one of the most perfect and beautiful states in the union. It really is! I have NO desire to go there now, even for a visit, as long as the loons are at the helm.
California!
By #568769 03,Dec,19 14:45
JEEZ fucking LOUEEEZZZ!! Both you Scorps and that dumass skittle pittle...HAVE TOTALLY misread me! And NOT read many of my posts. I have said MANY fucking times that I have lived in OVER 20 places on this planet!!! The FACT that I currently live OUTSIDE San Francisco HAS NOTHING to do with WHO the FUCK I am!! WAKE the FUCK up and stop being 'trumpites'...Scorps. this is for you...I HAVE no ANSWERS to solve this planet's problems. Either politically OR it's CRAZY population. Know why? Simply because there are NO answers anymore. Earth and it's population of human 'LOCUSTS' is WAY beyond the 'power curve'...Too late to stop what's happening....look up 'power curve' as it relates to aeronautics. And then apply that to what's happening politically and with global warming...ETC...Skittle pittle. Just for YOU... What a simpleton you are. Judging people by WHERE they FUCKING live! How fucking STUPID can you FUCKING BE???!...Pretty fucking stupid...Dump another load of you taking a shit on my page...Dumbass
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

GOD FUCKING DAMN!! Really? You are both JUDGING me by where I LIVE??? If so, this country is in store for another Civil War. Do EITHER of you REALLY want that?! It will NOT BE like the other one. That War had single shot rifles and revolvers that required loading EACH shell individually! No, this one will have ALL the 'wonderful' weapons that make killing...EASY...Read what I have written and judge by THAT!...Just so you both know my opinion without ever reading and thinking about what I written...This Earth is doomed. Man'kind' will destroy us all at some point. You both better hope it's after your lives on it's surface..
By #568769 10,Dec,19 15:13
Well, here it is a week later and I see neither you or skittle pittles replied to my response to both of you. Not that I care. Particularly about what skilttlehead thinks...On the other hand, oddly, I kinda do care what you think, Scorps. Simply because I think we really see things in a similar manner. Except for that total liar in chief part..."You also like to infer that we should be FORCED to do the right things in ANY regards by some sort of God like leader(s). Smells like a nanny state ideology to me. Since you seem to be cool with that type of scenario, I am NOT!"...Your statement Scorps, and I am NOT sure why you think that of me? Because I am an atheist and I NEVER implied any such thing. The 'GOD' in the 'bibble' is a complete fucking ASSHOLE. BTW. The Bibble is written by men over MANY Centuries...Let's compare Christianity to Mormanism...Mormanism. Holy fuck. That sounds like a horrible decease. It is. Just like Christianity. As well as Muslim and Jewish religions. PLUS, all the OTHER 1300 or so religions on this tiny planet. Each of which is just a method to control a segment of the
World's population...But let's talk Joseph Smith for a minute. The man with the common place last name and the biblical 1st name that started...'Mormanism'...1844. Just a short 175 years ago. Let's compare that to 'Hey Zeus' as I like to call jesus. He had a couple thousand year head start on 'Joseph' Smith. Enough to create all the legends and 'supernatural' beliefs that DEFY logic! Re-incarnation days later for our friend Hey Zeus after suffering one of the most HORRIFIC deaths imaginable. People living hundreds of years in an age with no medical knowledge WHATSOEVER...Let's allow 'Joe' a couple thousand years to 'age' as jesus has had. Like a fine wine, everyone will 'believe' in it's vintage. Lots will be written and put in the 'good book' of 'Joe'...Religion and it's zealots have caused this world SO MUCH death and destruction. Just like borders around countries have done...I have NEVER said or IMPLIED that ANYONE should be FORCED to do ANYTHING! Particularly when it comes to the trumpian god of so many publicans lives!...Not ONE of us 7.5 Billion humanoids currently walking on this once beautiful planet, should have to do anything beyond their own will...Quote me right, please and don't infer things I never said or implied...without proof...

By #599073 30,Nov,19 13:16
The republicans have just announced to change their party's symbol and exchange the elephant with the image of Scrooge McDuck
By #551147 30,Nov,19 19:12
🙄 I'd might chuckle if I got it, but I don't. 😐 I backed mine up with substance, how about you do the same. 😉
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Wife and I are making more than we ever have, he's talking about ANOTHER 10 to 15% tax break for the middle class that's earned income between 40k and 80k per year in addition to what he's already done. That's going to be a HUGE increase over a years time. Retirement plan increased exponentially. Now, how does that equal Scrooge?
By phart [Ignore] 30,Nov,19 19:29 other posts 
Ebeneezer weren't a bad fellow.He just kept to his self and was grumpy.
He came around in the end didn't he?
I don't see the comparison my self between Scrouge and republicans.
By #551147 30,Nov,19 20:18
😁
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Nov,19 21:05 other posts 
Another muppet that just rants out... without any substance. Fuck off penis-misterfuck up
By #551147 01,Dec,19 02:08
By #601496 02,Dec,19 07:39
Scorps
Open search form
FINANCETAXES
What Trump’s Brief Flirtation With a Payroll Tax Cut Says About the State of the Economy
By Rey Mashayekhi
August 22, 2019

Donald Trump: ‘I Am the Chosen One’ to Take on China
He said this was not his created trade war.
SharePlay Video
It probably shouldn’t come as a surprise by now, but President Trump’s reversal Wednesday on potential payroll and capital gains tax cuts—proposals he had mooted only 24 hours before—was abrupt by even his own standards.

To backtrack: on Tuesday, the President said that his administration would consider slashing both payroll taxes, which fund government programs like Medicare and Social Security, and capital gains taxes, which are taken out of investors’ profits, in a bid to further stimulate the economy. For many, it was a sign that President Trump was finally concerned about the overall health of the U.S. economy in the wake of lagging indicators and stock market volatility in recent weeks.

Of course, the President has now changed his mind, telling reporters on Wednesday that the U.S. “[doesn’t] need” further stimulus, given the fact that we already “have a strong economy.” But what’s clear is that things aren’t rolling like they were over the course of last year and earlier this year—whether that’s because of the U.S.’s ongoing trade war with China, as many observers would claim, or the Federal Reserve’s reluctance to drastically slash interest rates, as the President himself has stressed.

-----------------------------------------------
It's great you and your wife are doing good.

The United States federal earned income tax credit or earned income credit (EITC or EIC) is a refundable tax credit for low- to moderate-income working individuals and couples, particularly those with children. The amount of EITC benefit depends on a recipient's income and number of children.

It's good to have 7 children but not if you live in the getto or barrio. Eleven percent of the US households are under the poverty level. They got in line too late?
By #601496 05,Dec,19 09:27
Penis-misterluke3 (wow, a mouthful and not in a good way) don't mind Scorps. His precious Donny is getting impeached,

By #601496 04,Dec,19 09:32
SR_CUMS, YOU TRASHED MY PAGE.

/dgxa9bhr9kclpic.html

By #568769 26,Nov,19 14:53
Yeah Scorps! What's with the 'Dimocrats' jackass symbol?? Like the 'Publicans' Elephant, which is much more self aware as denoted by their ability to mourn other Elephant's deaths. Sadly, this crop of 'publicans' is more like the cowardly lion out of the 'Wizard of Oz'...
By #601496 28,Nov,19 18:12
More like the blob in the Steve McQueen classic

By RealScorpio3 [Ignore] 26,Nov,19 01:23 other posts 
Absolutely correct regarding Democrats! However the swamp is not made up of just blue creatures there are a lot of red ones too.
By #551147 26,Nov,19 02:25
I would most CERTAINLY agree with that.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off